[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you single ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Image4.jpg (16 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
Image4.jpg
16 KB, 300x283
your are not that ugly

maybe I could call you cute if you smiled more, there it is... *giggles* so cute !
I'm sure that in the right context with and with the correct attitude you will look super hot

stop saying you're not interesting ! everybody has something unique to say, maybe you more than other
no, no... "feeling akward" is just an excuse... you just didn't find people who will make you at ease yet

oh come on anon ! not the "I'm too much inexperienced" argument ! who care ? you have to start somewhere
you do have a sense of humour, every inteligent person has one... "confidence" ? *giggles* it comes with experience
>>
>>28865251
Fuck off lou
>>
File: Image5.jpg (16 KB, 274x283) Image search: [Google]
Image5.jpg
16 KB, 274x283
>>28865251
no anon.

You're problem is that you don't know how to have fun. Or maybe that you don't want to have fun... *sigh*... Remember the last time you enjoyed something ?
Games or animes, does it still bring you happiness or are you just playing and watching out of habit ? That's what I thought...

You see anon, you are not enjoying your life and nobody will come to you if you stay like that. I've seen shy but funny guys getting attention, ugly but passionate boys getting laid... Confidence is not your problem, it never was...

You just have to enjoy your life and more people will come to you
>>
>>28865251
I don't give a fuk if you think i'm cuuuiiiiiitttttttt.

U sukin ma dyk, or nah? I'll just go down to little soho and hire someone...
>>
>>28865251
>>28865316
You're just telling me what I want to hear, it's not the truth.
>>
>>28865251
I enjoy my life. But by enjoying my life it is normally spending time in room alone for all day and pretending to study...
>>
>>28865251
A better question would be "Why is Lou such a cancerous faggot?"
>>
File: 1442062513284.png (189 KB, 639x517) Image search: [Google]
1442062513284.png
189 KB, 639x517
I don't have any friends or social circle outside of the dozen or so people I work with.

I'm tall, dare I say handsome and not a sperg, I'm pretty sure I'd have a successful sex life if I'm "out there".
>>
>>28865251
>>28865316

a girl said that to me
not ugly, acceptable level of confidence, just boring, don't know how to have fun

watdo ?
>>
>>28865251
>Ms. Swift
>Desire to breed intensifies
Is this cropped? Can't find higher res pics of this.
>>
>>28865316
>Remember the last time you enjoyed something?
Nah, It was around 2003
>>
>>28865251
>>28865316
>You don't have gf means you aren't trying

This is an empty and one-sided argument
>>
>>28865891
Nevermind. Found it. Tay is the ultimat semen demon.
>>
Kabaneri is pretty fun. Video games never get boring. Girls require too much maintenance. By watching little to none shows every season I can marathon year tested anime better. Last year watched KLK and pysycho pass. Quality shit and entertainment is there. Girls want you to plow them, work like ox for bucks and say shit to them. Not worth it.

T. a virgin
>>
why do you 9gag gen fawn over this bitch, at best Id call her cute!

She is flat as a board and got attitude.

From a far I like her as an artist since she got trolled alot and kept pushing but my admiration ends there, very abruptly.
>>
I try to get one, but the exchange is unbalanced. Meaning as a man you have to settle for a woman beneath your level (which most men like, as the insecure pussies they are, except regarding aesthetics).

This means that I have to settle for a girl that's either unattractive, becomes progressively insufferable, doesn't have a STEM degree or whatever 'flaw'. Add to that lack of interest and you have a man hugging a pillow at night and masturbating to college classmates because the other option requires a lot of effort and offers a mediocre reward.

>>28866131
True. I don't know if the story/characters get retarded later on, but the animation is very nice. That foot animation at the end of the first episode got me.
>>
Because I have nothing to offer

>29
>NEET
>can't drive
>I have nothing to offer
>if I have nothing to offer, I have no worth
>if I have no worth, what's the point in even trying?

women only care about status. I can't provide for anyone so noone will ever want me. It doesn't matter how amazing to be around all my friends tell me I am, it's still never going to happen.
>>
I'm confident enough in myself to only go for a chick I'm legitimately attracted to, physically and to her personality. I just haven't found her yet.
>>
>>28866195
What got me was the MCs awkwardness in comparison to regular people. Familiar experience, took interest to see how far he can go.
>>
You guys obsess over bitches too much. They're alright to have around sometimes. They get on your nerves just freeze them out. That's what they do. Unless you have lost the genetic lottery you can get laid. If you're over the age of 17 looking for a virgin so you won't be a KUK then you are a retard. When all is said and done you die alone.
>>
>cute when i smile
heh you obviously haven't known me for long
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.