[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_o0kl2feySw1qlnfp6o1_1280.png (112 KB, 1150x1330) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0kl2feySw1qlnfp6o1_1280.png
112 KB, 1150x1330
>theres still people who believe in females posting in r9k for any reason but attention whoring

Let me remind you faggots that no matter what kind of face or body a wonan possesses, she will and can still be worshipped by plenty of male, wake the fuck up theyre playing you like a fiddle anons
>>
>>28863559
Stop talking out of your funt roastie, you could hop on tinder and get a gorillion matches and easy sex, maybe even a decent BF no matter how hideous you are, unlike men. You cunts have no right to complain
>>
>>28863620
So being a robot is only about being a virgin?
>>
>>28863526
There will always be desesperate omega men iin the world anon, even if you warn them of the evils of women they will still fall for it, i have already learned to live without wymin but it seems that some men don't mentally grow up past 15.

>le fembot thread
>50 stories of how they've had multiple boyfriends, fake mental illnesses, attention whoring
>always 3 SJWs trying to see if they can get virtual pussy
>even a 1/10 single mom with 10 kids roastie could get a million matches in whatever dating app is popular at the moment
>none of them are actually robots, just women who couldnt get chad, settled for a good man and complain how unfair their life is
>none are actually lonely, a rnale robot is obese/skellington, socially retarded, a kissless virgin, poor, ugly, has only steam friends and pets; a female "robot" has 6 close friends, is social, has a boyfriend and a supportive family, uses the latest apple shit, has had at least 8 different dicks inside her, posts on twitter and facebook

Women just piss me off
>>
ITT: Men who know they aren't wanted even by the bottom 1% of women
>>
File: Snapchat-3136606020923544457.jpg (72 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3136606020923544457.jpg
72 KB, 480x800
Dad gave me some money and I went out and bought some ingredients and made me a smexy sandwich
R8?
>>
>get raped and beaten by alcoholic dad
>be molested by older brother
>get raped in chads car after he offers a ride home
>get oggled and touched by horny men at waitress job

Sure is being worshiped.
>>
>>28863742
Exactly, now leave and stop shitting the board roastie.
>>
>>28863660
I really can't imagine any scenario where a robot isn't a virgin
>>
>>28863769
Never. You'll have to deal with this forever.
>>
>>28863526
I'm not disagreeing with you because I know you faggots never learn but

ability to get sex =/= ability to be in a realtionship
>>
>>28863765
See? Even now you're fishing for attention and compliments with your "sad" and unlikely life.

Fuck off.
>>
File: 1jasppepe.png (113 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1jasppepe.png
113 KB, 500x500
>>28863708
Very few self-proclaimed "fembots" are actually fembots. You know who starts fembot threads? Bots who want easy (you)s.

Stop falling for bait you tard. I bet you think anime girl posters are girls too.
>>
>>28863905
*Very few self-proclaimed "fembots" are actually girls.

my bad.
>>
>>28863765
Hey pro tip they don't care if you were sexually abused. Actually it probably gets most of their dicks hard to think of a girl getting taken advantage of.

Seriously though, fuck off with the all men shit. You were raped, move on from it. The only person making you a "robot" at this point is your own insecurities and irrational fears.
>>
File: 0.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>28863526
>tfw it's all for revenge
>tfw you won't get fooled again
>>
Kinda derailing the thread but just wondering, in your opinion what are the "qualifications" on being a "fembot"? Are they different than the male ones?

If you magically turned female, could you/would you still call yourself a bot? Even if you turned into a hot one?
>>
File: Evalion.jpg (87 KB, 1099x777) Image search: [Google]
Evalion.jpg
87 KB, 1099x777
There was a former web cam model who found a niche. She took /pol material and used them in YourTuve. And beta orbiters fave her real money for it.

That is a master attentionwhore.Better than the roasties here on /r9k.
>>
They just come here for attention and social validation.

Much like the girls at the gym, etc
>>
>>28863886
>>28863938

this is almost comical as it is offensive. truly the angry and confused indulgence of r9k
>>
>>28864057
pol on suicide watch? do they even know?
>>
>>28863765
>>get raped and beaten by alcoholic dad
HOT
greentext?
>>
>>28863660
Get the fuck out.

original comment
>>
>>28866023
Not going to happen. Just move on.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.