[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /making progress/ here? talked to three different girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x300
who /making progress/ here?

talked to three different girls today that i dont know including one that was a 9/10 stacy. the conversations were pretty short but i didnt sperg out and came across as somewhat confident, plus i was the one that initated the conversations. it actually wasnt that bad.

going to try to build off of this and make it my goal to talk to 5 strangers per day when i leave the house and make sure that 3 of them are female. also getting applying for some part time summer jobs that will force me to talk to people. also going to be getting a gym membership and starting to workout again.

what are you doing to improve your life r9k?
>>
I usually keep the mark of talking to three girls, no waitresses, when I go out on Saturday night
>>
Well, I've started spending a lot of time outdoors, it's a huge source of happiness for me. For a long time I have been addicted to my depression so I am cutting that off completely. I am running almost daily and will be again once an injury heals up. I've started recording a journal. I am learning to love myself because you don't deserve to love another until you can love yourself. I have almost entirely repressed tfw no qt gf/bf. But the biggest thing has been to stop battling "normieism" I'm tired of thinking I'm better then other people just because I'm not a Normie. I'm living un labeled, I'm going to enjoy what I enjoy and not worry about whether or not it's a Normie thing per say. I had a break down last month that prompted this. I realized that I am only 18 and if I don't start loving life and letting go of my hatred of the world I will grow old alone and bitter.
>>
>>28863266
What can I do to meet new people? My friends always do the same thing, and I feel I need to branch out a little.
>>
>>28864371
Wondering the same thing
>>
File: tired Pepe.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tired Pepe.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28863266

this qt latina that I've known off and on for years comes into my store a few times a week and is always nice to me. She would encourage me when I first started losing weight and told me I looked good when it was all off.

This other guy at work noticed and talks shit to me for not "spitting game" at her and trying to "get up in some guts".

I don't want to fuck. I don't want to get into this chest beating fake ass alpha posturing bullshit. I just like knowing that a woman cared and gave me positive reinforcement.
>>
>>28864471
Thats a really encouraging thing to hear anon. I hope a girl or guy will care for me someday :)
>>
Attractive girls are extremely easy to talk to when you're having a regular conversation, its once you make your intentions clear you like her is when it gets hard. You think females are that evil that they won't even talk to you about the weather? Let me know when you actually flirt with these girls, that's the only thing that matters. Anyone can " talk "
>>
>>28863266
>Lost weight
>Playing piano again two hours/day
>Moving out of parents house
>Don't drink in excess
>Don't think about killing myself every second of every day
>Getting over being alone
I haven't been working out because I have a lot less free time between wagecucking and taking care of my familys dog, but so far it's just lost muscle. My free time is spent playing piano and guitar anyway

Hardest part has been getting over being alone. I don't think about my lack of relationships at 24 as much, but I still dislike couples. It's no longer a priority because I want to focus on music and the move
>>
>>28864746
Also one co-worker wanted to fuck me after I lost weight. She's fat and really annoying, plus by the time I knew I didn't care about sex as much, but it felt nice to at least be desired.

I had one chance before she left but I wanted to stay home and play piano instead
>>
Bumping because r9k needs some glimmer of hope
>>
I went to my lowest point where I had zero friends and didn't go out of my house for weeks at the time. At some point I realized that I had gotten used it and it wasn't making it sad anymore. Acceptance allowed me just go out there and see if I can find people who I liked. There are literally no lower point so I wasn't scared of rejection.
>>
>>28863266
After a long time, I've finally decided to talk to the girl I liked. Might not seem like much, but for a few years now, I've avoided women I liked because of bad experiences from past.

Now I'm enjoying it really, and it actually seems like we're hitting off well. There's still a chance I'll get friendzoned or whatever, but I do feel good actually doing something to achieve what I want, even if I fail.
>>
I hope to see more threads like this on r9k, instead of wallowing in self pity about muh genetics we should be helping each other to live the lives we want
>>
>>28864371
>>28864460

I'm a pretty extroverted person so my way of meeting people is going out during weekends. I don't think there's an universal advice that can help you out, but do whatever you can to be more easy going and stop overthinking trivial situations. That's what works for me atleast.
>>
File: 1463698821025.png (128 KB, 463x453) Image search: [Google]
1463698821025.png
128 KB, 463x453
I started making friends with the biggest Chad at my school and now I have Weed and Alcohol hookups through him.

Going to sesh with him next week.
>>
You will make friends and then you will realise you still feel alone, pursue inner wealth
>>
Who /reads/ here? I've recently bought some books of interest from amazon but now I just need to muster the willpower to sit down, read, and actually improve my attention span.
>>
>>28865711
You're officially a Thad. Not quite a Brad, but a Chad underling nonetheless.
>>
>>28865740
>tfw decided to start reading so i could do something other than jerk off and shitpost on r9k while contemplating suicide for hours a day
>tfw not only did i get the books but i actually went to the book store to buy them instead of just ordering it online
>tfw talked to a few people including the qt cashier
>>
>>28865711
Forgot to add that I've also been playing the guitar now in place of anime and vidya.
>>
File: Women.gif (727 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
Women.gif
727 KB, 500x362
>>28863266
>what are you doing to improve your life r9k?
Avoiding talking to women. I'm a lot happier and have more money.

Bitches ain't shit, etc.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.