[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last day of school >everyone is out partying >tfw at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459438917048.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459438917048.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>last day of school
>everyone is out partying
>tfw at home looking at pics people posted on facebook of their friends
>tfw none of my "friends" took pics of me
>only 4 people ( a stacy and a chad) asked me to sign there shirt
>none of them liked me only wanted more signitures
>no teacher said they'll miss me
>>
>>28861764

Its ok anon, were here for you. At least Chad & Stacy acknowledged you.
>>
>>28861795
I am to blame anyway, it's not their fault it's mine.
Just for some reason beginning to feel sad no one said goodbye to me. I deserved it though.

I'm just saving the pics from facebook so I can look back and pretend I was the one who took the pics.
>>
>>28861764
Ah, yes, I remember, the realisation you never connected to anyone really, that you mean nothing to these people. They were not friends, just classmates. It would have been the same if you were not there. And that's what happened: you were not there, just like you're not partying right now, so everyone experienced teenagehood, built relationships, had fun, simply without you. What memories do you have now? Just a few. Most are about something that happened in front of your computer. 5 years passed and nothing came out of it.
>>
>>28861764
One time at the end of the year someone made a post and tagged everyone in our grade, literally everyone, except for me
>>
>showing up stoned at sober grad later tonight
>meeting up with all my friends after its over to smoke some weed and watch the sunrise
>Grad parties all weekend

Looking pretty good desu
>>
>>28863131
>he thinks he's cool because he smokes weed..

>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.