[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I was gang stalked. One night, a year ago, two unrel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Stop-Gang-Stalking.jpg (91 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Stop-Gang-Stalking.jpg
91 KB, 250x250
I think I was gang stalked. One night, a year ago, two unrelated people who I had never seen before said "you are going to die soon." On another occasion some random stranger asked me why I didn't have facebook.

Watch this 15 minute piece about gang stalking and I'm sure you will believe it is not only possible but very real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjXtKLrBo8 [Embed]
>>
Gangstalking is more illuminati fearmongering.

If you're a problem for powerful people, it costs $10,000 to have some dickweed show up at your house and shoot you in the head.

It costs like $1,000,000 to move 15 guys to your city, and then feed and house them while they do nothing but tail you all day to freak you out.
>>
File: 1405148489009.jpg (83 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1405148489009.jpg
83 KB, 500x484
>>28861598
I don't have your experience but something really weird happened to me that pretty much changed my life.

I had a tiny group of friends, a few guys and a girl. A few years ago i fell in love with a girl, tried to get her, got rejected and vented about all of it to those people. Weird thing was my friends seem to say stuff that only the girl and people around her knew, and they didn't even knew each other. Then my "friends" started rudely make fun of me, ignore me, gaslight me, just turned into completely different people, not the ones i seemed to know for years. They basically didn't admit anything when i pressed about it, didn't talk to me or anything at all.

To this day i can't believe all of this happened. The girl i was in love with actually feigned interest in me, hugged me, touched me etc then when went 180 degrees bitch mode after that.
>>
>>28861696
$10,000 seems extremely low for such a job, considering they might easily get caught and stay in prison for decades, money can't get you out of execution style murder
>>
>>28861735
Really? Wow I got fucked then
>>
>>28861598
The people saying the stuff could have had their minds controlled. Also, 1,000,000 bucks is fucking nothing to the them.
>>
>>28861735
>they might easily get caught

It's actually extremely hard to catch assassins for murder. Because they have zero prior existing connection to their targets, really the only way to catch them is through their connections.

$10,000 pays for plane tickets, plus a week / two weeks of surveillance. There are people who will do it for that.
>>
File: image.gif (485 KB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
485 KB, 275x206
>>28861598
>One night, a year ago, two unrelated people who I had never seen before said "you are going to die soon."

Imagine if that happens to someone because some two unrelated assholes actually chose to scare a random person this way for laughs at the same night though. It would be pretty scaring.
>>
>>28861822
*scarring
>>
semi on-topic

every couple of months I check my google page analytics and I get a spike of 600 people every couple of months check my page

I'm quite racist to jews and niggers and spics on youtube, am I being watched?

I don't make videos or any form of content, I just make comments.
>>
bumping the Illuminati thread
>>
I found this very entertaining
>>
Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

(original comment)
>>
bump
this is a super oregano comment
>>
>>28862115
This faggot is one *sniff*
>>
How does it go away?
>>
>>28863008
And so is this guy *cough*
>>
>>28863027
>>28863161
Why are you coughing and sniffing?
>>
bumpidy bump bump bump
>>
>>28861598
>gangstalking

Dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard

No one gives a fuck about you OP, no one cares enough about you to stalk you. You are not important, you are not significant in any way get that into your head and stop being crazy
>>
>>28863285

Haha you're fake, I know *sniff*. Just give me the key already, I'm tired.

Freedom
>>
>>28863530
What? Explain yourself you rancid swine.
>>
>>28863498

*cough* just stop
>>
>do nothing but scratch your own ass all day
>"da illumantanty is out to get me!! HELP!!!!"
>>
>>28863549

Get outta here with that shit, you'really not cool
>>
>>28863570
You get out of here or explain yourself.
>>
>>28863551
*fart* you first
>>
>>28861598
IT'S

THA

JOOS
>>
File: loonybin.png (592 KB, 828x633) Image search: [Google]
loonybin.png
592 KB, 828x633
>>28861696
Gone sometimes isn't invalidating enough.
>>
Yeah Alex, they're watching you ;)
>>
>>28865503
Who are you? How did you know to say Alex?
>>
>>28861598
>gets access to government documents
what kind of bullshit is this
>>
>>28861598
i don't doubt that gangstalking exists as a practice. it's a very powerful weapon it's a pretty big part of psyops. but if you think it's the freemason illuminati lizard jews trying to stop you ascending to the fifth plane or what the fuck ever, you are truly deluded.
>>
>>28861598
Hey man I didn't know you were taking it so hard. Jeez, I'll stop then. Sorry about that mate. We were only trying to have a bit of fun, we get paid for it too. It's okay though I'll just go back to my other job of stealing people's socks from their home. It nearly pays just as well by the government!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.