[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Awkward/Embarrassing Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (32 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
32 KB, 1280x720
I'll start
>went to cottage trip with some friends this long weekend, there were about 15 other people too
>had a great time but I fucked it all up
>be sitting on inflatable water lounge thing with some dudes
>Someone says really funny, I let out a drip of piss (hasn't happened to me since I was a kid)
>Thought it would be a tiny drop and wouldn't leave a stain on pants and would be blocked by underwear
>Couldn't see it myself since I was sitting cross legged and it was those baggy, sporty pants
>Sit there for 20-30 minutes, no one says anything, no one laughs I figure I am good.
>Later go to washroom and notice a perfect circle stain on the crotch of my light grey pants
>realize I fucked up and everyone noticed
>people smirk at me after I walk out wearing my jeans
>girl from my group of friends is visibly grossed out by my presence.
>no one mentions it but there is a clear awkwardness in the air

I was so close to becoming a normie but I fucked it all up. Share your stories, anons.
>>
>>28860486
I laughed, so I don't want this thread to die.
>>
>>28860790
Then share something. Everyone has a story like mine.... right?
>>
File: 1462238108476.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462238108476.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>>28860486
>Highschool
>Was in ROTC, only took it because I heard it was basically a movie class
>Only catch was we had to wear uniforms once a week
>My uniform was too small, and the fuckers were made of polyester so we literally fucking sweated in the damn things
>Seemed like any ordinary day, I put on my uniform and go to school
>Out on nowhere in 4th period I feel some sort of unstoppable force in my ass
>I knew there was no way to stop it, it was like stepping in front of a truck to slow it down
>I shit myself, but it just keeps coming
>Ask to go to the bathroom
>Teacher wouldn't let me because all the niggers in my class abused the bathroom pass so she took it away for everyone
>I'm at my desk just spraying deodorant on my ass trying to coat the smell of this monster that was fighting tooth and nail to escape
>Finally the bell rings
>Drop this fucker like a ton of bricks in the toilet, the bell apparently rang but fuck me if I heard it
>I'm just trying to get the monster out, I know I shit myself but I can't see the extent of the damage
>Thankfully no kids come into the bathroom, if they would have it'd have been a stench to behold
>I finally finish, pull up my pants
>The smell of deodorant, shit, and a sweaty polyester uniform cover my like a blanket
>I'm just thanking God I survived the encounter at that point
>As I walk out of the bathroom my ROTC class is in the hall already, they are getting their uniform inspection
>They all see me walk out of the bathroom late to class
>Forced to enter into the line at attention, hear kids sniffing so they obviously notice
>Colonel comes to check me off, doesn't say anything
>Have to go sit in class and watch a movie, basically sitting in the remains of the monster
>Kids around me whispering about a smell, a couple of them connect it to me but I pretend to not notice
>This repeats in every class until I get to go home
>Dried shit on my ass and in my trousers
>No idea what created the monster to this day
>>
File: ladda ned (4).jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (4).jpg
7 KB, 216x233
>Riding The train home
>A school class of Around 20 kids entered and sat next to me
>i generaly don't mind children in public transport, They often give me stuff to laugh about
>train is stopping at my station and i start to stand up
>fatalmistake.gif
>i stood up too early and The train was still moving
>i lose my balance and fall on top off a 12 year old girl
>i didn't fall to The floor but i had accidently pressed a 12 year old girl to a Wall
>everyone is staring, silent for what feels like an eternity
>when The Doors were about to close i ran so fucking Hard
>didn't stop until i were home
>i have been sitting in a corner at home believing The cops Will show up at any moment
>>
>>28860486
wew

>>28861326
wewee
>>
>>28861477
wew
nigga you made an honest mistake
nobody thinks you were gonna rape that girl
all that was needed was a "sorry!" and maybe a BRIEF explanation of what happened

still, you got to feel up a hot loli so id call that a victory.. everybody here would
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28861596
Thanks for The support

Originali fusolini
>>
>>28861326
I was in Marine ROTC
my gunny would've murdered me if I'd done that, our inspections were brutal
also fuck the teacher I would've walked out of class before shitting myself or sitting in my own shit
>>
i'll add my own since i wew'd at yours

>grade 7, @ summer camp
>am very gregarious and fun guy, but really am covering up some mad depression and anxiety
>girl, natalie, a year older, likes me
>she becomes my gf
>camp ends i go home, we see each other a few more times over the next two and a half weeks
>each time progressively more awkward, i can only remember the following two:
>a birthday party with her friends where i didn't say one word
>a movie date where she asked me to bring a friend but i didn't b/c i didn't have friends. also stifled conversation
>finally we're talking on msn (lol) and she says she only wants to be friends
>i regard myself as emo, take a picture to show my pain
>picture is B+W of me taking myself very seriously with my emo hair fringe covering one eye
>she responds with a picture of her looking concerned
>i stop talking to her after it ends
>sometime later i'm in my room listening to my emo music
>listening to the album one x by three day's grace
>sometime very at night, crying my eyes out to the following:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RBWdZ-VRIM
>my dad comes in and starts laughing at me, tells me to go to bed

wew
>>
>>28860486

That's not even a big deal to honest. It's only Big deal if you over think it.
>>
>>28861917
Did you talk to her ever again?
>>
This is mine from the other thread.

>riding bike
>going down an alleyway
>convinced I am #1 at biking and can do anything one-handed
>approaching the end of the alleyway, there a small but steep drop at the end
>try to go down it with one hand
>get super nervous last second and fucking faceplant and bust my ass in front of a guy fixing his car
>he asks if I'm ok
>somehow unscathed, I say yes
>face and body are super hot
>ride away
>>
STARTS WITH ONE THING..
I DONT KNOW WHY
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.