[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom leaving town for a bit >gives me number of a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: LavIQXv.jpg (9 KB, 228x210) Image search: [Google]
LavIQXv.jpg
9 KB, 228x210
>mom leaving town for a bit
>gives me number of a friend of hers in case the house burns down or something
>friend is an indian lady, and like all indian ladies, she is the kind that talks way too much
>keeps writing to me
>won't leave me alone
>keeps asking overly forbearing motherly questions
>will lose my GBP if I am rude to her
wat do
>>
ask if she wants to bang
>>
>>28860220
I don't want to add PTSD to my list of complaints though senpai
>>
File: 1410609459204.jpg (191 KB, 712x612) Image search: [Google]
1410609459204.jpg
191 KB, 712x612
>>28860220
do this OP, invite her to your place for a coffee, then say a joke or something so she laughs and her defense goes down a bit, then slowly touch her thigh but firmly, not like a chicken and keep a soft smile on your face

she gonna get wet unless you are hideous and she gonna ask you some stupid shit like

what are you doing haha im older than you...

then you say ohh but you are so pretty

and kiss her then you guys bang and she tells your mum that what she asked of her is done and you are no longer a virgin thanks to the setup your mom did with her indian friend who is into younger boys
>>
>>28860286
Jesus Christ, a part of me knew this would happen but was in denial.
I'm leaving the thread, thanks for nothing faggots
>>
>>28860286
Soild plan. Will actully give that a go, next time I'm in the company of an older lady.
>>
>>28860191
"Hey, I'm going out but I'm leaving my phone at home because it's charging, don't worry if I'm not reponding anymore."
Give you a full day of freedom.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.