[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology- 36380247 >Half of al
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36380247

>Half of all misogynistic tweets posted on Twitter come from women, a study suggests.

Am I the only guy here? Are you all really femobots? Will one of you be my gf?
>>
>>28858489
>Are you all really femobots? Will one of you be my gf?
I am, but no. unless you live in australia

It's why I don't believe feminism though.
Women are fucking horrible.
I hardly believe men are the problem.
Many can be real misogynistic, but usually it comes from their own insecurities and they are okay in person.

When I was in High School, most of the guys were reasonably nice to me.
I even managed to get an orbiter.

But the girls were horrible to me. I dressed funny. I had squinty eyes. I had too much makeup on. I had too little makeup on. I was gay. I was a whore. I was a virgin. You couldn't win with these girls.
These are the same girls who would have turned into my best friends overnight were I to die.

This is feminism's main failing. The worst enemy of a woman is other women.
Why do you think women wear High Heels? It's not for men (who typically won't even notice), but to compete with other women.
Who do you think causes the most trouble in slut shaming? It's not men (who love the idea of a slut as someone to start hanging around 'just in case'), but because of the opinion of other women.

Oh, before I'm asked too, I told that orbiter well in advance that I wasn't going to go out with him. He didn't seem bothered. But asked me if I could mail him some of my old nickers and socks for crafts. Okay, so I made that bit up.
>>
I'm a female.

But I won't be your girlfriend.

Please do not think badly of me because of my decision, it is not you that affected it in any way, it is purely my choice because of other factors in my life.
>>
>>28858833
SYDNEY
Y
D
N
E
Y
pls
>>
>>28858873
Adelaide ;_;7
>>
>>28858881
damn....
gib skype
>>
>>28858858
>Please do not think badly of me because of my decision

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING CUNT I NEED A GF RIGHT FUCKING NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>28858833
>>28858858

there are times I'm sincerely happy for not beaing a woman. Yes, I'm an inferior male specimen, but at least I'm white and not a woman. *nods respectfully toward (You)*
>>
>>28858908

haha women will never be able to meme like this, or meme at all, you just take everything seriously
>>
>>28858908

I understand anon, as I said please forgive me, I wish you best and hope you get a cute girlfriend soon.
>>
>>28858489
post her feet please asdfasdf
>>
>>28858489
>50% Male
>50% Female

E Q U A L I T Y
>>
why do women even come to this papercraft board guys?
>>
File: 1464202971619.png (1 MB, 784x917) Image search: [Google]
1464202971619.png
1 MB, 784x917
>>28858489

I WANT THIS BLONDE QT NICE TITTED GF NOWWW
>>
>>28858919
what are you on about, men make fun out of men also + you have the male privilege of getting punched in the face
>>
File: 1463081912507.jpg (53 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1463081912507.jpg
53 KB, 600x800
>>28858858
Why don't women want to touch my penis?
>>
>>28858919
It's not bad when you stop caring about stereotypes and stuff.
I dress in comfy clothes and disregard the opinion of others.
If someone thinks that I'm a slut or untidy or something? It doesn't bother me at all.

It also helps that I'm a smelly neet these days too.

>>28858903
But I'm a freetard, anon!

Reasons not to use Skype:
Skype requires the use of a client program that is not free software; in other words, the users don't control it - it controls them.

A nonfree program denies users freedom, which is unjust in itself. Making the ethical issue sharper, for you to use Skype is to encourage someone else to use Skype, which means you're pressuring someone else to surrender freedom as well. This is plenty of reason to refuse to use Skype, but there are more reasons.

etc: https://stallman.org/skype.html
>>
>>28858950

fine

surprisingly not original comment, two (2) seconds can be eternity sometimes
>>
>>28859019
mmmmmmmmmmm naked feet
>>
why does it surprise people that women hate eachother?
>>
>>28858998
Thanks femrichard, I'll take that on board

desu I want to stop using this piece of shit but I can't convince all my friends I talk to with it to stop no matter how much I try

gib contact
>>
>>28858975
>men make fun out of men

only if you allow them :^)

>>28858998

that's the spirit
>>
>>28858489
hownew.ru
Like a third of /r9k/ are women shitposting.
>>
>>28858998
>But I'm a freetard, anon!

What GNU/Linux distro do you use?

I have no intention of contacting your ass, I'm statistically curious.
>>
>>28858998
>But I'm a freetard, anon!

m-marry me
>>
>>28858489

ITS NOT HALF ITS MORE LIKE 2/3 READ CAREFULLY IT SAYS "50% MORE THAN MEN" FUCKING BBC DOWNPLAYS WITH SHITTY TITLE
>>
>>28859041
Have you tried discord?
>>
>>28858998

>tfw no qt stallmanfu
>>
File: 1414868084019.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1414868084019.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>28858998
hey femanon can u post a picture of ur feet
>>
>>28859068
>What GNU/Linux distro do you use?
I use Parabola GNU/Linux-libre.
It's like Arch, but respects the users freedoms.
I'm too lazy to rice though, so I just use stock Guh-NOME

>>28859041
>>28859166
w-what?

>>28859080
>>28859096
DON'T get a stallman gf figuring that it will be a fun surprise. To acquire a gf is a major decision: it is likely to outlive you. If you don't know how to treat the gf, it could be emotionally scarred and spend many decades feeling frightened and unhappy. If you buy a captured wild gf, you will promote a cruel and devastating practice, and the gf will be emotionally scarred before you get it. Meeting a sad gf is not an agreeable surprise.

But for real, I can't imagine that I'd be that great as a gf.
Just imagine stallman, but with slightly less facial hair and underweight (with the small chest that comes with it).
I can fit the front of my foot in my mouth though, so I can eat toe gunk better than stallman :p.
>>
>>28858998
>I dress in comfy clothes and disregard the opinion of others.

this is my turn on, hope I'll find a girl like this one day
>>
>>28859186
>w-what?
i want 2 see ur naked bare feet.
>>
File: original_bronze-owl-necklace.jpg (64 KB, 898x900) Image search: [Google]
original_bronze-owl-necklace.jpg
64 KB, 898x900
>>28858972
that necklace is a meme at this point, like this owl necklace was the hot meme about two years ago

women are truly a walking meme
>>
>>28859186
>DON'T get a stallman gf figuring that it will be a fun surprise.

It took me a second to realize what I'm reading.

You really did your homework there. >tfw you overdid it and blew your cover too, there's no way a girl would find that doc
>>
>>28859186

>dat response

no way you are a grill, but if by some wonderful miracle you are, I want to meet you
>>
File: 1458926458075.jpg (4 KB, 124x126) Image search: [Google]
1458926458075.jpg
4 KB, 124x126
>>28859186
>Still didn't answer my question
Here
>>28858987
Fucking roasties.
I hope to become the screeching winds that twist, warp, and tear this forsaken world apart!

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Just touch my peepee, you roastie whores! God damn!
>>
>you overdid it and blew your cover
>no way you are a grill
Fishsticks.
Oh, well haha.
Got caught out I guess.
[shrugging meme thing]

>>28859385
Which question was that?
Sorry, I was reading about brown M&Ms for some reason.

>>28859222
I don't know. I'd have to shave a bit of my lower leg.
I usually don't bother because I wear pants or leggings year round and shaved legs are itchy and waxing hurts.
>>
ITT we discovered that the real way to end skype's monopoly is for a handful of women to start using it

pls, you could convert everybody here to tox.chat if you just posted an ID, even if it's a brand new throwaway
>>
>>28858833
>I hardly believe men are the problem
Men are the problem because they aren't actually misogynistic. They worship women and make everyone's lives worse by allowing a girl to live the highest possibly quality life for being attractive for 10 years.
>>
>>28859423
>I don't know. I'd have to shave a bit of my lower leg.

top kek, I have a hairy leg and pits fetish, just DO IT! DO IT!
>>
I've gotta go for a moment.
My laptop doesn't have a battery and I'm gonna be moving into another room.

>>28859455
That's actually quite clever.
I can certainly take a look at it if it will end Skype.
I usually just use IRC or XMPP or even the phone.

>>28859494
I would disagree with you, but that would be hypocritical.
Most of the girls who tormented me at school ended up as orange spraytanned girlfriends to chads.
One ended up full on lesbian after a breakdown, and she is okay as a person (like we've caught up since school), but the rest live solely on their beauty.
>>
>>28859228
Holy shit I have that necklace. I don't wear it though, I got it for my birthday from some family member
I don't even like owls, but everyone thinks I do for some reason. I bought one ipod case with an owl on it and suddenly I have heaps and heaps of shitty owl trinkets. It keeps perpetuating because my family is like 'Wow you have so much owl shit, I bet you love owls. Let me get you some more owl shit'. So now my room is filled with owl trinkets I don't even want; owl plush, owl quilt, owl pillow, owl statue, owl piggy bank, owl clock, owl clothes, owl mugs, I fucking hate owls now, they're ruining my life.
>>
>>28859595

ha ha you have been OWLED, owl much? hooo hoooo ha ha
>>
>>28859559
>I can certainly take a look at it if it will end Skype.
it's a pretty good skype alternative, doesn't have a few features like true offline messaging but I've been using it for months without problems
>>
>>28858954
I have a minor cold and laughing at your post was painful.
>>
>>28859640
Why do you gotta be like that ;_;
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>28859595

This is genuinely the funniest thing I have heard in ages. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>28859868

boo hooooooo

so sorry
>>
>>28858489
using term fembots thread dropped
>>
>>28858833
>Are you all really femobots?
>I am, but no.
DROP THE FUCKING FEMBOT MEME, FEMBOTS DO NOT EXIST.
You simply cannot be a robot if you have a vagina. Absolutely no exceptions, and the whole "hur durr I'm an ANTI-feminist u guise heh heh I hate other women!! I was bullied!!" isn't going to give you a pass.
When you have any problem (no matter how insignificant) you will always be able to find somebody to listen to your problems and help you out.
When you're lonely, you will always be able to find somebody to date you or at least orbit you and keep you company.
When you're financially unstable, you will always be able to cash in on some beta providers and live comfortably.
You are absolutely not special because you were bullied in school like everybody else on this planet.
>>
>>28860092

not this is a true bitter mr. roboto I know

top kek
>>
>>28860127
I'm not even a robot, I too have a mystical meat hole and I am somehow able to grasp this apparently INSANE concept that my life is very obviously not nearly as difficult as any of the lives of the men that use this board because of the aforementioned vagina.
It's not even as though the logic behind "women can't be robots" is reaching, it's very cut and dry. The only way that you can possibly believe that you're the one exception to this rule is by being a typical self centered roastie, unable to have even a moment of clarity outside of your constant self involved thoughts. Which is ironic when you also try to spout yourself off as an MRA.
Holy fuck, JUST. Stop.
>>
>>28860390

you sure are A N G R Y lel
>>
>>28860408
Because it just never fucking ends, anon. Ever.
>>
>>28860408
You sure are S T U P I D kek
>>
>>28860426

just don't care m8

>>28860434

I sure am XD
>>
>>28858489
I'm a misogynist woman.

Other women will steal your boyfriend and shit on everything you love. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>28858489

>>BBC is an authority on what constitutes misogyny

No, fuck off leftist british media, kill yourselves REEEEEEEEEEE

This is what the left does, it tells you something is discriminatory or prejudiced without ever showing it to you or letting you make your own decision. I bet half of that shit isn't misogynistic at all. Just like half the shit that gets labelled sexist or racist really isn't either. Get out of here with that shit. It's incredibly subjective. Also here's a crazy idea: if women are saying it about themselves then who are you to tell them they're wrong?
>>
>>28858998
>>28859186
>>28859423

You will never experience the difficulties of the dating scene for a FOSS guy.

>As a twenty year old single male I think it's very hard to find a girl who's actually interested in free software. I've had girls jokingly ask to "Netflix and chill" but when I tell her that I don't use Netflix since Netflix requires proprietary software to stream content, they stop talking to me. And worse if they do stay they think I'm weird since I blocked google IP's in my host file and we can't even watch youtube. I can't ever seem to get girls to come over to my place and I can't text them either. Once I get their numbers since I've added customs roms to my phone and refuse to use sms since it's a security concern I require all of my friends to download a free and open source messaging app and I share with them my public gpg key so that we can verify that our conversations are secure. None of my friends are willing to do this. And I can't use sites like tinder since it's not only proprietary software but a major privacy vulnerability. How come it is so hard to find a girl concerned about software freedom. I feel like I'm going to be a virgin forever.
>>
File: 1416194506700.jpg (37 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1416194506700.jpg
37 KB, 500x442
>>28860483

Aw man.

>no misogynist gf

The best ones are always taken, or in a faraway land.

I can't stand homewrecking whores, That's all of my nope.
>>
>>28858833
*Femanon
Fembot is female robot and that thing doesn't exist. You can't be robot if you are female.
>>
>>28860483
You want an approval from robots, don't you?
>>
File: 1438732535228.jpg (66 KB, 567x565) Image search: [Google]
1438732535228.jpg
66 KB, 567x565
>>28859186
That post was 11/10.

But I'm inclined to agree with >>28859236
& >>28859268
Some things are simply too good to be true.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.