[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you coping with the massive influx of new summer posters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: CDikvi8UUAAnwf-.png (235 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CDikvi8UUAAnwf-.png
235 KB, 500x500
How are you coping with the massive influx of new summer posters? I've already seen a sharp drop in the quality of posts and level of discussion sitewide.
>>
>>28858245
My filter counter says otherwise, at least for the past two days.
> 55 threads filtered.

as opposed to the usual

> 67+ threads filtered.

R9k is a generally cancerous board. GENERALLY. I know past all that there is a cool neo-r9k userbase consisting of cyborgs, neets, and oldfags - but to complain about the quality of the board is to point out that garbage indeed smells like garbage.

If you don't like it, filter. And create a new order on the board, using the board itself.
>>
File: 789.jpg (115 KB, 625x750) Image search: [Google]
789.jpg
115 KB, 625x750
Moot confirmed it that the summer meme isnt true,
>>
File: ladda ned (4).jpg (7 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (4).jpg
7 KB, 216x233
>>28858326
YOU COULD FILTER THREADS???
I litterary didn't know that...
>>
> I've already seen a sharp drop in the quality of posts and level of discussion sitewide.

HAHAHAH yea. Gotta sustain that high quality we are so famous for.
>>
>>28858426
>Moot confirmed it that the summer meme isnt true,
Who cares what moot says when he's not even involved in the site anymore?
>>
>summer posters
this stopped being a thing after everyone got smartphones.
>>
>>28858426
Moot was a retarded admin who was wrong about near everything he took a stance on. He knew this, and so for the last half of his reign he decided he would rather just ban discussion of things that required him to take a position rather than address them. That's why this place became a worse shithole than before.
>>
File: 1450245615191.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1450245615191.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>28858699
Moot fucked it up by not getting good mods, hiro is making things worse by adding boards nobody want after a month.

I cant blame him for leaving chan, working for google sounds a lot better than working for 4chan
>>
>>28858576
spotted the summer newfaggot
>>
File: 1464205229207.jpg (230 KB, 752x942) Image search: [Google]
1464205229207.jpg
230 KB, 752x942
Only a few months until this wave of newposters passes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.