[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never find a cute weeb gf to play video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-05-26+at+11.08.36).jpg (212 KB, 1686x1035) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-26+at+11.08.36).jpg
212 KB, 1686x1035
>tfw you will never find a cute weeb gf to play video games like pic related
>tfw you will never find a cute weeb gf who doesn't have a shit ton of friends
>tfw you will never find a cute weeb gf who isn't looking for a chad bf
>>
File: 1428774303186.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1428774303186.gif
306 KB, 600x450
>tfw i had a weeb gf for over a year to play vidya and watch animu with.
>tfw her own social anxiety prevented her from coming over regularly.
>tfw we fucked every time we met up.
>tfw she is probably dead because one of her many suicide attempts actually succeeded (she was on suicide watch already so she got caught alot)
>>
>>28853113
That's your fault anon you should have been going over her place instead.
>>
>>28852800
>friend brings random girl to our party
>never seen her before
>she is roommate of one of his friends
>talk to her a bunch and get her number
>she talks to 0 other guys
>is a virgin
>spends a lot of time alone
>beautiful
I honestly have no idea how she was so reclusive. When I saw her I thought she would be like the typical blonde college girl.

Some are out there.
I have no idea why I got so lucky, but they exist.
>>
>>28853151
So are you dating her now or did you spaghetti?
>>
>tfw found a cute gf
>tfw made her a weeb

I don't have one of those smilies with sunglasses giving two thumbs up so pretend I attached one as a gif.
>>
>>28852800
>1:30 am
>still haven't watched new ep

my life is suffering
>>
>>28853113
>Social Anxiety
Anon,please
We all know that bitch was getting dicked down.
>>
>>28852800
nice quality, streamfag
>>
>>28854536
I watch to much anime to download it all
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.