[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pretending to be a normie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: sadfrog.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
Who /pretending to be a normie/ here?

>be 19
>study in one of the most respected universities in my country as a mechanical engineering student
>lessons going decent
>have friends
>know how to talk and make jokes
>there is a girl I flirt with(went cinema with her yesterday)
>my parents like me very much because I'm a good pretender
>my 6yo sister wants to play games with me(I can't say no because I'm a robot so we play games together)
>actually not a normie

Anyone?
>>
File: asosyal ekşici alert.jpg (74 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
asosyal ekşici alert.jpg
74 KB, 400x533
I'm gonna bump this once
>>
I'm not doing nearly as well as you but I definitely feel similar.
>20, turning 21 in July
>commute to a liberal arts school, where I'm making a lot of friends but that's just because I'm a good liar
>really only put in the effort to socialize to buy drugs
>tfw a few girls seem to really like-like me and a lot of people try to get them to hang out with me but I usually have to work or I make an excuse to avoid them
>tfw I sometimes feel like they are just being nice to make me feel better and it's kind of conflicting
>if they knew I was a junkie who only likes to listen to music, watch The X Files, game and shitpost like a madman they would surely avoid me
>if I really was just being myself, no one would even look at me
>constantly feel disassociated
>>
>>28851937
How exactly are you not a normal?

Protip: You are one
Being a virgin doesn't absolve you from normalcy, you're just a late bloomer (literal teenager)
>>
>>28852013
I'm not a normie because I'm not actually enjoying any of those things I'm doing. (except the part that I like my family and I like them to like me)
>>28852002
>tfw a few girls seem to really like-like me and a lot of people try to get them to hang out with me but I usually have to work or I make an excuse to avoid them
This guy basically explained my situation
>if they knew I was a junkie who only likes to listen to music, watch The X Files, game and shitpost like a madman they would surely avoid me
This guy explained my situation better than me except being a junkie part(I drink whenever I have off day though).
>>
>>28851937
>go to a respected university
>decent grades
>can actually carry on a conversation
>has friends
>can flirt with girls
>not a normie

No
>>
You're all fucking normies.
There's no shame in that. Just stop pretending.
>>
>started university last September
>actually had some confidence and went to societies and made friends
>wrote for the uni paper and was in a band
>even dated a guy for a while
>doing well in lectures and having a pretty jolly time overall

>fast forward to now
>rarely leave my room
>tfw no bf
>don't talk to anyone from those societies anymore
>only people I talk to on the regs is a long distance friend, my family and internet friends
>struggling to uphold a 2:1
>have nothing planned over summer so probably just going to wallow in misery browsing 4chins

I have reverted back to robotness, yay
>>
>have friends

fucking Normie
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x236
FUCK!!! LEAVE YOU FUCKING NORMIES!!!! LEAVE!!!! FUCKING LEAVE YOU STUPID BITCHES!!!! YOURE NOT ROBOTS, THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU YOU JUST LIKE FEELING OR CONVINCING YOURSELF YOURE SAD BECAUSE YOURE FUCKING HISTRIONIC !!!!! LEAVE US ROBOTS ALONE IN PEACE THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE WE'VE GOT!!!! DONT EXPLAIN YOURELF JUST JUST GO!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28851937
>Who /pretending to be a normie/ here?
i used to thought that's what cyborg means but it's actually the opposite it sucks
>>
>>28852067
>(except the part that I like my family and I like them to like me)
nope you are fucking dirty normie
>>
>tfw no girls seem to dislike me but also don't like me
>>
File: 1463681631364.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1463681631364.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
>>28853411
I would prefer not to, fellow frogposter:^)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.