[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I did a gay thing, what do??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11
File: lonely.jpg (429 KB, 1084x813) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
429 KB, 1084x813
okay, so i know you fuckers get pissed about gay shit,
but i need your two cents

normally id just go ask /adv/ or fuck off to /lgbt/ with it
but they are all normies and they suck. and i need a robots opinion on the matter.

so 1/2

>about a week ago
>be close with cousin of mine, she invites me to go hang out with her bf and her roomate
>they are normies, i dont normally tag along, but ill be shitfaced anyway so i wont feel like an heroing and its a small group so at least i figured i could catch a free buzz and sit in the corner.
>roomate is a total flamer, and aside from his gay lisp hes actually pretty nice. not that physically attractive tho.
>hes rly nice to me in specific, can tell he probably has the hots for me.
>never did a gay thing irl, mostly just a mostly straightfag but only bi on the internet because im sexually frustrated cancer.
>cousin and her shit bf leave me with him for a while, and go to bed.
>alone, with a fag that has a reputation for bedding straight dudes. start feeling like pray, and for some reason i like that thought a bit even though im not into him like that.
>potato through conversation at first but we end up actually having a sorta decent talk about the dark net and drugs and shit
>>
>>28850047
2/2
>shows me his stash collection and asks if i have ever done mdma
>say no, he offers me like 2 hits and i accept.
>feel super euphoric and no anxiety at all body tingling everything i touch feels great and shit.
>asks me if i want to watch animu with him and i say sure whatever.
>by this point, peaking on this drug at one point he asked if i was bi. and i just kinda clammed up and then out of nowhere he hugged me from behind and like layed me next to him.
>by this point he is avidly cuddling me and i am too high to mindfuck myself about how gay this is, shit just felt really great. like i had got a piece of happiness i had never had before. plus he called me cute too. which felt nice

too wrap this up and make it shorter so i dont exceed the text limit. he ended up grinding against me and i ended up slowly giving him oral and let him grab my boipucci in bed. and i actually fucking initiated it..jesus christ

what i am trying to say is. i am not even sure if i am attracted to guys or just the attention and feeling good from it... weird thing is i actually felt appreciated. and im super mindfucked about anyone knowing even if they dont give a fuck. I can tell he is into me a lot now, but honestly. i cant tell if i actually like him or if my self esteem is just honestly so low that a boy calling me cute makes me feel all happy and nice. Ontop of my low self esteem, my loser robot lifestyle i am also very fucking phobic of being close to someone. because ive been way fucked over in the past. and relationships is hard. and im just not like most people

plus.... they are normies... they can not be trusted. i dont want them to find out. they cant.
it was even more awkward because the next day we acted like nothing happened.

he asked me if i want to hang out with him 1v1.
soon though.........
Should i do the sensible thing and push him away to save myself.

do i run.. or

what should i do.

sorry to be a fucking degenerate though, guys
>>
You should kill yourself, my man.
>>
here's what you do just be yourself

but you were on drugs so who cares anyway
>>
>>28850089
>I liked feeling appreciated
>he made me feel special
>he called me cute
>he was really nice
>I feel used

you sound like a girl

You fucked about, honestly it's not a big deal, be it with a guy or girl. If you feel this bad about it don't follow up on his offer to hang out again.
>>
File: 1453704244622.jpg (12 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
1453704244622.jpg
12 KB, 211x212
>>28850171
already considered it many many times
ty tho

>>28850300
thank so easy
just have to smile more :^) too
>>
File: joan_of_arc_in_prayer-large.jpg (353 KB, 1000x1501) Image search: [Google]
joan_of_arc_in_prayer-large.jpg
353 KB, 1000x1501
>>28850047
Pray to God and realize that he alone loves you more than anything in this earthly existence could ever begin to. Repent for your sins and through faith and a pure soul you will be forgiven and granted eternal life.
>>
>>28850347
i know thats why i fucking hate myself

fucking A, nigger.

i kinda want to try it out though, im just scared as shit to.

just super mixed feelings is all
>>
I'd help a guy get off if he was ok looking and wanted me
>>
>>28850407
>i kinda want to try it out though, im just scared as shit to.
Scared of what? Becoming gay? People finding out?

Sounds like you just have an opportunity to fuck about for a bit. If you enjoyed it before, try it again.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (16 KB, 216x146) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
16 KB, 216x146
Dont do it. Being a robot alone is bad, but being a gay robot is so much worse. Just stop this. Become straight again. Its not worth the self hate and pain to come.
>>
sounds like your bi. if it was just low self esteem, you might have felt nice but not sexually stimulated.

you get to suck cock, OP. its fun and you should just enjoy it. More likely than not, if you tried to do buttstuff you would either hurt yourself or get turned off by his manly butt (unless you are more bi than this post indicates)

Just try to be happy and don't worry about it. take drogas and trade head. some of the most fun things in life.
>>
>>28850436
>if he was ok looking
REEEEEE FUCKING ROASTIES ONLY CARING ABOUT LOOKS
>>
>>28850458
I am correcting my typo so that it does not invalidate my advice.

You're**
>>
Who cares if you're gay or bi or whatever. If you enjoyed it, do it again.

It's sort of silly to feel ashamed for something as petty as this, don't you think?
>>
Oh, but you have already used up your MDMA high and probably should not take it again for 6 months. Maybe you guys try other drugs together. What other drugs did he have in his stash?
>>
File: 1423337967052.jpg (64 KB, 350x450) Image search: [Google]
1423337967052.jpg
64 KB, 350x450
>>28850089
See this is why you don't do drugs kids. They make you gay.
>>
>>28850047
OP you are a massive fag, just live with it and accept the fact you crave cock, you already sucked his dick and thats as gaybas it gets, fuck him u0 the ass and eat pizza after, I'm not a faggot my self but you are 100% gay
>>
You might be bi senpai, if you are you usually don't find out until you're older. It might just be the MDMA though, people do stuff they wouldn't normally do when when they're rolling and enjoy any form of human contact. Hang out with him again when you're sober and see if you enjoy it, you likely will though. If you feel up to it then tell him that you feel confused about your feelings and aren't sure if you're actually into dudes or not, he'll probably understand and not try to force anything.

Most people that come to terms with the fact that they're bi are really confused about how they feel, I know I was. Just remember that your sexual orientation doesn't really matter and unless your friends are super bigoted they likely won't give a fuck.

Also don't do MDMA again for at least another month.
>>
>>28850712
NIGGA WHAT
"You might be bi" dude he sucked a mans cock there is no might about it, my sides
>>
>>28850736
He could just have been forced into something he wasn't completely comfortable with when he was rolling. If he did it while he was sober it'd be different.
>>
>>28850764
he said in the original post that he's "mostly straightfag but bi on the internet". this implies he's suspected something.
secondly, "and I actually initiated it".
>>
if he makes you feel good why not try it? I mean if you had a good time and know he can treat you well why not just go along with it and be his qt little bottom?
>>
>>28850407
You should stick it in his pooper.
>>
"a reputation for bedding straight guys"

he preyed on your obvious insecurity and lonliness, coaxed you into doing drugs so you'd be more willing and then took advantage of you, dummy

a dude on his first time doing MDMA would fuck anything that gave him positive attention and had a warm body. do you really think that was all just spontaneous? That the guy who has a reputation (as a predator, lets be real) just happened to think MDMA would be really great for you?

Your best option is probably to see him again and let him feed you more drugs, then pleasure his cock. The more you taste his hot cum and feel him throb inside of you while out of your mind on drugs the more you'll start to mentally link his dick with intense full-body pleasure. Pretty soon you'll be addicted to his cock and he'll have you at his beck and call. He'll just have to send a text and you'll drop whatever you're doing to go shoot up and let him fuck you.
>>
I've heard about you gays and drugs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
>>
>>28850458

yeah i get it.
not into topping dudes unless they are steriotypical trap nice butt boipussy

anal hurts

he even tried to kiss me on the mouth and i wasnt into it even on drugs.

which is ironic because ill put a persons genitals in my mouth but wont kiss them
>>
>>28850959
just go with it, youre a feminine guy who wants nothing more than for him to push you down and touch dicks for a while
>>
>>28850922
oh boo hoo. straight dudes always have to talk women in wanting to have sex with them. just because its a dude who got seduced doesnt mean he got taken advantage of.
>>
>>28850089
if this was the first time then it was probably the mdma rather than you actually being gay

if you still wanna suck his schlong after you're sober then you might be a lil homo

also I would say hang out with him, the worst thing that will happen and the best thing would be you getting a bf
>>
>>28851772
worst thing that will happen is nothing*
>>
You sound trans tbqh.
If being with him makes you happy, go for it.
>>
>>28850047
Nah, don't do it. You should give up on being straight.
>>
>>28851927
shouldn't** original pringles
>>
File: 1453002748942.png (469 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453002748942.png
469 KB, 720x720
>>28850089
This is pretty cute, but it does sound like he took advantage of you a lil bit by giving you mdma and you had never done it before.
However, you did say you act bi on the internet so maybe this was your test.
>do i run.. or

>what should i do.

Honestly it sounds like you're interested in hanging out with him again. If you are, then do it! Nobody cares if you are gay nowadays. If you can keep clean and don't go fucking around with a million dudes you won't catch HIV. We have enough people popping out kids. If you're happy with a guy, be with a guy.
>>
>>28850089
if you had fun might as well hangout with him again and fuck his boipussy
>>
Does it get any gayer than this?
>>>/gif/8624064
>>
>>28850407
Sounds like ur bi but have internalized homophobia. I've been there. Go for it and hang out with him :)
>>
File: FAITH-SCIENCE[1].jpg (23 KB, 743x330) Image search: [Google]
FAITH-SCIENCE[1].jpg
23 KB, 743x330
>>28850387
>through faith and a pure soul you will be forgiven and granted eternal life.
Don't forget science
>>
>>28850047
A+++ pic OP

what you should do is love your roommatefu but not force him into anything

>sorry to be a fucking degenerate though, guys
what i find funny is to sub out the biological definition of degeneracy with the /pol/ definition and then have arguments about the necessity of cellular walls and shit

also don't kill yourself, that guy is getting kickbacks from Big Aokigahara and needs to go back to the fucking lumber mill
>>
>>28852445
>what you should do is love your roommatefu but not force him into anything

also don't be forced into loving him or sex either, watch out for yourself too. don't get forced into anything.
>>
>>28850047
Why do you even care about the genitals of someone you're with? Be happy, anon. Don't let shitposters make you feel bad about yourself.
>>
itt op got dateraped
>>
>>28850047
Sounds like rape lad, classic case.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 201x251
>tfw you have always wanted a gay guy to come on to you and experiment slowly until you fall in love
Goddamn I hate being ugly and autistic
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.