[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is rape the answer to all of our problems? Post rape advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: ronraper.jpg (69 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
ronraper.jpg
69 KB, 375x281
Is rape the answer to all of our problems? Post rape advice.
>>
Your violent anal rape would be the answer to one of my problems, that being that there are assholes like you in the world.
My rape advice to you is keep your asshole lubricated all the time, 'cause you never know when your rape will happen. Also, plug yourself with a milk chocolate butt plug afterwards, so your guts don't fall out.
>>
File: irreversible-1.jpg (41 KB, 800x357) Image search: [Google]
irreversible-1.jpg
41 KB, 800x357
>>28849582
Join the military. Its the only reason I stay in. Its so much fun working in a environment where women are still second class citizens. All you gotta do is get em black out drunk under the pretense youve accepted them as a team member then go to town on them.

They cant do shit.
>>
>>28849800
And there's no way courts can really do anything because it is your word against her word with no other evidence and the courts have heard of so many cases of women regretting it the day after and calling it rape out of Shane and embarrassment.

But really the most important step is the first one.
Another way to think about it is that everyone knows the kind of rape women report to the police, it's the gross guy violently attacking the woman he could never have. The more you subvert and deviate from this stereotype, the less the girl will feel inclined to or feel like she is able to go to the police about it.
If you're the kind of guy she was considering fucking to begin with
If your tone isn't violent exploitation but like you're having normal sex
If instead of threatening or silentky overpowering, it's that you start off with a bit of touching and then escalate it. When she says no or stop you say "it's ok" or "baby please" or "just a little bit" or "I need you" and gently but firmly continue , kissing her and being affectionate to her throughout. Positioning your body over her so she can't slap or hit you or show real aggression.
If instead of telling her to leave as soon as you're finished you instead tenderly cuddle and kiss her like you like her even more and you just had normal sex.

This is the stuff that will confuse the girl and cause her not to think of it as real rape. And to be honest, there's s pretty good chance it won't be. A large proportion of the time the girl will decide to give in and give consent and just let herself enjoy it if you do it like this.

And even if she doesn't, if it goes well she'll just become quiet and unresponsive rather than properly resisting or screaming.

To be honest, if she does ever start /really/ resisting with genuine violence or screaming then you've probably fucked up and chosen the wrong target, and it's probably best to back off then before you've penetrated her because if you haven't really
>>
>>28850023
Really raped her orifice then you haven't committed that much of a crime. It will be very easy for you in that circumstance to claim that you were alone, you started making out then she freaked out and you stopped immediately and then she left of something.

And she'll also feel more like there's less point going to the police since she wasn't really raped.

The only other thing that can help you avoid the genuine physical resistance outcome, is of you're so much bigger than her and seem dangerous or threatening or unpredictable in some way that she'll instinctively feel like she's in danger of being hurt if she resists so it is better to just let it happen.

But if you're too blatant in exuding threat it will spoil the things I talked about last thread about setting a tone different from a stereotypical rape. So it is a trade off where each strategy is effective for one scenario but not the other. Overall, I think if you've picked a girl who would genuinely struggle you've probably made s bad choice and it will be hard to salvage that situation whatever you do so it is better to consider the earlier scenario as the main priority.

Those are just my thoughts on rape.
Obviously it isn't true rape like stranger rape or raping a girl who resists throughout, but IMO it's a lot less risky and easier in
>>
Bump. Really surprised there were not more replies.
>>
Rape should be made legal

Sex is a human right
>>
File: rape.png (42 KB, 744x325) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
42 KB, 744x325
Here's how you rape role play /r9k/ style
>>
>>28852306
bernie sanders will make sex a right for all
>>
You can rape me, anon.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.