[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel sorry for little girls. I remember talking to girls my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 299x168
I feel sorry for little girls. I remember talking to girls my age when I was a kid and some of them seemed like they had a lot of potential.
Fast forward a decade and they're all idiots who have no personality. You can't tell two of them apart based on the way they type. What the hell happens during puberty that puts an end to this potential?
>>
they evolved to make babies and keep them alive. now society frowns on that, so the one thing they were good at they're not now because it has negative social consequences.

no point giving a shit about it, bitches are bitches.
>>
In elementary school I got bullied a lot, but there was this girl named we can call E. E was sweet to me, chubby girl who was nice despite me being a shy chubster, after I moved I connected with one of my only friends from my old school, here is how E turned out.
>After I left in 6th grade she stayed consistently smart until grade 8
>She got her first "boyfriend" who was the same age
>She went try hard emo after they broke up, despite dating for like two months
>Cutting, throwing up to loose weight, threatening suicide
>Over one guy who she knew for less than 4 months
>Grade 10 she becomes average stacy after befriending the right group
>Got heavy into weed
>Everybody got heavy into her
>She lost her V card in a 4 on 1 gangbang
>She didn't know any of them until the night it happened
>Got caught having sex with a released drug dealer behind a police station
>Got caught jerking off a 32 year old for some weed with a friend by her mother
her mom was a wonderful woman btw still is
>Grade 11 she got suspended for a month for having sex against her locker which faces a classroom
>Blew some guy during a football game
fun fact I was playing her school during that game, we all wondered why the crowd was distracted
>Senior year she got kicked out of our school district for having a three way during class because a teacher asked them to stop talking
I think it was an exaggeration, I also heard she just like got naked and rubbed against some girl
>New school district she went without incident until last week at her prom when it got shut down because she ODed in the bathroom
>She's ok
>Her little sister asks her parents to move away from her big sis
>Dad pretends she doesn't exist
>Mom is only one who thinks she can be saved
dont do drugs
dont do dick
got more if theres interest, in depth stories if youd like
>>
>>28848548
>got more if theres interest, in depth stories if youd like
I'm sick and in bed so if you don't mind typing them up I'll definitely read them.
>>
>What the hell happens during puberty that puts an end to this potential?

Chads hit puberty and start removing their personality in order to sexualize themselves to get attention.

All women age to develop Histrionic personalities.
>>
>>28848312
It's actually not puberty that does it. Every single parent that has a daughter in America raises them to think they're princesses who deserve to have everything handed to them, and as a result they don't have a reason to develop a unique personality.

t. witnessed this happen to little sister
>>
>>28848614
Yeah I've seen it happen to some guys I grew up with to but almost all the girls I grew up with turned into the same cookiecutter person.
>>
>>28848312
If you ever felt peer pressure, you know 1/10th of what a girl has to go through. Males compete through dominance, asserting superiority by being better/stronger than the rest, defeating the opponent. Girls do it differently, through diplomacy and subversion. That's how they all go down, in the endless social games they have to learn and play since their childhood.
>>
>>28848653
You could've saved your sister.
>>
>>28848695
I feel like if you don't have a group of likeminded friends or are a loner in high school you end up giving up your individuality for the sake of fitting in.
>>
>>28848733
I'm not a female, I'm just an observer, but if you are I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>28848758
I'm not. I was a loner.
>>
File: obama.png (56 KB, 133x157) Image search: [Google]
obama.png
56 KB, 133x157
>>28848699
I'm strict on my daughter for this reason. I tell her that her achievements in school aren't anything to brag about unless they are the best possible result. I never let my kids listen to my wife. I don't want my kids to grow up to be retards. I try to instill a realistic, pessimistic maybe, view into my children. My wife hates it but they'll appreciate it when they get older. I would hate for them to grow up like I did, wealthy and everything handed to me, to be hit by the real world like an oversize load semi truck.
>>
>>28848590
aw brother that sucks, I hope you feel better. I'm comfy with my dog so I'll give some slu stories for sure
This one my friend told me happened around this time last year
>My friend who never got into trouble was mutal friends with some of E's friends
>One of the girls from the group was holding a sleepover party
>10 girls sleep over and some of the girls invited their boyfriends I think she said a total of 15 people
>so lets just say 5 guys, all of them with their girlfriends
>Apparently they told E not to get to fucked up, that it was only like a wine party
>Well E doesn't give a fuck now does she
>I kid you not, I swear to god, I don't know how it happened, or why she thought it was ok
>E brought a goddamned pound of cocaine and like a gram of meth
>E offers nobody takes
>She did a line every five minutes
>She did a quarter
can't confirm as it's a second hand story, I know nothing about drugs so idk if a .25 can kill you but it might be around there
>She is like screaming every word
>she lost the meth, none of the girls touched it
>She accused this one girl of doing it
>she goes to fight the girl but just misses and falls passes out
>Party gets better from there
>Most are drunk except for friend, random girl, and the host
>They realize E is gone
>They start calling looking for her
>My friend and host go upstairs
>E is riding the face of the girl who she accused of stealing meth, forcfully
>Girl is screaming throwing punches but E won't move
E isn't a big girl, she is hot actually for a strung out drugy type, you couldnt tell by looking at her
>They start to smell a smell, a smell that smells fishy
>E, as a "revenge" for "stealing" her meth, forced her vagina on the face of this poor girl right in the middle of a period
>Not to mention the possibilities of her having STDs
>Girl went to hospital next day
>Ended up catching the flu but shes ok
more?
>>
>>28848775
Do you play-character or did you become who you needed to be?
>>
>>28848733
Loner throughout high school. Never tried to fit in or make friends. I'm miserable and terribly depressed and sad but I never show it. I'm sure people suspect it but most people see me as quiet, aloof, and a hard worker. I'm just desperately looking for a purpose in life to make me happy.
>>
>>28848790

I can see this backfiring, but I appreciate your intent. Godspeed, you immoral bastard
>>
>>28848837
I was the same way but the second I realize I was okay with how I was I started gaining my confidence back. I had to go to my lowest and accept it to start being able to climb back up.
>>
>>28848790
You'd make your life a million times easier if you had marriaged someone that thought similarly to you rather than marrying a pretty face.
>>
>>28848803
I'm picking up the slack but I think it made me more independent and made it so I just didn't parrot the popular opinion.
>>
File: 1462911932150.gif (25 KB, 250x268) Image search: [Google]
1462911932150.gif
25 KB, 250x268
Fuck, my little sister was so good as a kid. Now I don't even know who she is anymore.

>>As a kid (5-12):
>Liked video games, comics, robots, biology
>Loved classical music and started learning the Violin
>Always wanted to know what I was doing and spend time with me
>Said she wanted to grow up and make robots to help people

>>As a teenager (13-18):
>"Grew out of" her previous interests
>Started "fangirling" various country singers
>Spent all her free time with her preppy "friends" trying to impress them
>Said she didn't want to do anything nerdy as an adult

>>As an adult (19-20)
>Has zero interests, hobbies, or passion for anything
>Gave up on Violin cause "I was just learning it to put on my college resume"
>Surprise surprise, her "friends" ditched her and now she hangs out with stoners
>Is majoring in sociology says she wants to be in college forever

I blame a lot of shit for this. Mainly high school girls and their social cliques, fuck them.
>>
File: sip.jpg (16 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
16 KB, 267x274
>>28848850
>>28848903
I honestly don't think so. I'm fully aware of the whole rebellious attitude but I don't care. I don't plant fairy tales or false hope into my children. I tell them that the world is a sad place and people out here are dangerous and ruthless. There is nothing worst than being told how great you are as a child to grow up and be a huge failure. I don't want to make the same mistake my parents did.
>>
>>28848790
>I tell her that her achievements in school aren't anything to brag about unless they are the best possible result.
You've already failed.
>>
>>28848796
Keep going anon, this is good shit
>>
>>28848973
The fuck are you talking about? This is good advice.
>>
>>28848981
Anything for you my friend
here is the full story about her losing her v card
>E had done weed for the first time about two weeks prior
>She had been doing it every day so she could get used to it
>She never got used to it
>Somehow she would black out, not remember what she did
>Huge party, its winter snow everywhere so this big house party in this huge house
>E goes with her friends
>E did some weed
Shit went nuts from here
>E started a fight with a girl who she didnt like
>E liked wrestling so she did a literal chokeslam through a glass coffee table
>Girl left in ambulance knocked out nobody said what happened
>E met two new friends who introduced her to two new friends
Now I don't know if any females are in this thread, so I can't speak on their behalf, but I gotta imagine having sex for the first time is a big moment, even if it isn't with your husband/boyfriend/ you'd want it to be a nice memory right
>E DONT FUCK WITH THAT
>E asked if the two guys would eiffle tower her
>She was too stoned to move, SHE demanded they do it in the middle of the living room
>As they struggle to penatrate her she instructs two more guys
>Before anybody got it in her vag she had another one in her mouth and another one doing her in the butt
>The dudes were so aggressive with her that she bled all over the place
>One came in both her eyes and then walked off
>Two finished on her back and another she swallowed
>They all just walked away with this girl covered in blood and cum
>Her friends which included my source brought her home and cleaned her up without her parents knowing
>She didn't remember a single moment of it and to this day nobody knows the names of any of the four
>>
>>28848548
>Tryhard emo
That kinda peeves me, you know people like her are the ones making those suicide"attempts" and everyone is assuming that all suicidal people are like these stacies. Dilutes the term
>>
>>28849240
Celebs do shit like that to. Depression is a fake accessory at this point, people do it to get attention instead of trying to hide it and heal, which is what people who truly suffer from it deal with. Ronda Rousey did it after she looses one fight, that slutty pop singer did it after she was caught cheating.
Dilutes depression, and the term bullying is doing that too
>>
>>28848312
So you were this much of a fedora in grade school too? very impressive
>>
File: original pastel pepe.jpg (449 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
original pastel pepe.jpg
449 KB, 499x499
>>28849232
This shit is gold anon, pure gold
>>
>>28849274
Yah, and because of it people don't really have any good solutions to preventing suicide and such because all these people are highjacking the term. I really think suicides and attempted suicides should have categories, so we can get better stats and maybe figure out a proper solution
>implying society actually cares about the real depressed and suicidal
>>
>>28848796
>aw brother that sucks, I hope you feel better.
Thanks man. This girl sounds leagues beyond the crazy OP was talking about.
>>
>>28849232
>>She was too stoned to move, SHE demanded they do it in the middle of the living room
Jesus idk if it's because I'm a beta or what but I would be like E it's time for you to go home instead of doing her right there.
>>
>>28849390
I have one more I wanna share, I can go all night if need be, I might start my own thread tomorrow
>E has a brother
>E's brother is 10 years older than her, should mention her sister is four years younger
>E's brother is a cop, big dude 6'6 muscles all that
>Obvs is not happy with his sister
>Her brother doesn't live with them as he works 5 hours up north from her but he visits during christmas
>So the story goes that while everybody else was at work and school E and her brother were gonna hang out
>Her brothers way of putting her on the straight and narrow
>They talked for a long time and the brother went out to go get some KFC, old tradition they used to have
>He returns maybe 30 minutes later
>E is fucking an older man in the kitchen
>When I say older I mean balding and grey hairs old
>Her brother went insane threw the guy out the window of their hours chased him with a bat
>Goes back inside E is trying to finish herself off
>Apparently this dude was somebody she met at a grocery store who she liked to fuck, she was only 17 at the time, never learned any info on the older man
>This story was in the local paper
Wild young lady ain't she
>>
>>28849428
I don't think I'd had a three-way in the first place but yeah I agree.
>>
>>28849521
yeah but what if it was a four on one gangbang?
>>
>>28849513
Seems like your friend is mentally ill.
>>
>>28849530
I'd be way too uncomfortable to have sex in public and even more while huddled around a bunch of dudes fucking the same girl I was.
>>
>>28849521
Yeah sorry I mean it's never been on the table for me anyway but. >>28849513
>>He returns maybe 30 minutes later
>>E is fucking an older man in the kitchen
Jesus Christ how is this even possible
>>
Anybody want more?
>>
>>28849537
It's the only way she stays relevant. This isn't just a female thing but a high school thing in general. Why become educated and interesting when I can do drugs and fuck things
>>
>>28848312
>>70068723 (OP) #
Lol, only in AMERICA.

The women are slutty and fat, it's no wonder that they are greedy.

Ameeicans are so stupid.

Almost everything you produce is garbage, and it shows with threads like these

You can never amount to the status that Canada has achieved.

But you people who outnumber Canadians here have all the chances to make this place better, but instead you post stupid retarded shit like this

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

We have better books, clothes, holidays, food, women (who don't want you), healthcare, and an overall sense of happiness here.

As opposed to AMERICA, Where over there you people are fat, miserable, shoot at each other all day, have a huge gap in income inequality, hate minorities and women, and have the highest stats in the world for crime

You fat fucks truly deserve Trump

What's funny is, is despite all of that, you Amerifats love to say that "Canada is an irrelevant nation", but the truth is is that you are fat asses who are jealous of everything we are.

Fuck you America.

You fat cunts.

You stupid pigs.

You unbelievable mongrels.

You are a nation in decline.

Your women are sluts, and your mothers are fat pigs.

When my country finally destroys yours in the coming conflicts, the rest of the world will truly be able to see how great and amazing CANADA is.
>>
>>28849644
look its the ambassador from the nation of cucks
>>
>>28849644
I'm canadian and the girl im talking about is too. We're the same as them but not loud about it, dont be a dick
>>
>>28849644
kek, canadafags on suicide watch
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>28849681
>>28849682
>>28849698
>Americans, (but really "American") samefagging

You people can't do anything right, can you?
>>
>>28848973
>bragging about your achievements to make yourself feel superior to others is good thing
>being a pompous asshole is a good thing
>teaching your children this is good parenting
wew, you must be the best parent ever
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.