[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you feel guilty for being a loser? Especially towards your parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1444386730254.png (21 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1444386730254.png
21 KB, 357x313
Do you feel guilty for being a loser? Especially towards your parents?
>>
>>28848113
My parents gave me their loser genetics.

>tfw

>overweight skinnyfat even though I eat extremely healthy
>eyebags
>pale w/ vitiligo
>baggy eyes
>baby face
>receding hairline
>cystic acne

Fuck 'em.
>>
>>28848163
Do you actively hate them or just resent them?
>>
>>28848113
Yes.

My parents brought me into this world through no choice of my own, and I really believe that means they're responsible for me and it's not morally reasonable to expect someone to accept responsibility for their own life when they never agreed to any of it.

I still feel guilty. My parents may not have been perfect (they raised an absolute failure of a NEET KHHV son, after all) but they did love me and at least try. I wish I could at least get a job and cover some of my expenses. I wish I could make them proud of me. I wish they didn't have to feel like everything they've done was all for nothing, or even worse feel like everything they've done just led to my suffering.

Sorry mom and dad...
>>
>>28848210
I don't like them, I just put up with them, just like they have to put up with me. I only call my mom by her first name.
>>
>>28848261
(cont) But I do hate my dad, the fat disgusting piece of shit that spends all of his money banging prostitutes.
>>
>>28848113
Every. Fucking. Day.

I hate how much of a fucking screwup I am. I hate it so much that I haven't missed a single day of work or been late once, and I've lost 2 pounds of fat a week since March trying to get in shape to join the airforce.

I'm not going to be satisfied until I have a fucking huge house full of my parent's grandchildren.
>>
>>28848113
No, because my parents are batshit self-entitled pieces of shit. It's a miracle I turned out somewhat sane. Finally was able to left their toxic asses thanks to my grandfather, and now I am finally starting to have a healthy mindset and getting my life back on track.
>>
>>28848163
This.
I feel bad for myself for being a loser, but my parents can go fuck themselves. They gave me life. They're the two people who have done the most harm to me.
>>
File: FEWTCH-44.jpg (65 KB, 540x467) Image search: [Google]
FEWTCH-44.jpg
65 KB, 540x467
NOPE! I'm a product of their shitty genes coupled with their shitty parenting.

I don't feel even an ounce of guilt for what I am.
I'll fake guilt to convince my sloot mom not to throw me out, but other than that I feel nothing even close to shame.
>>
>>28848113
Yes. I feel like a failure. My parents asked me why I have not had a gf, and I just could not answer.
>>
>>28848163

This. I never asked to be born. Also why the fuck did they have me when they had such shitty genetics?
>>
>>28848226
Both of your parents also came into this world without asking for it. That's no excuse
>>
>>28848362
Why is your mom a sloot?
>>
>>28848399
So it's okay to commit a crime if someone else has committed said crime against you in the past? Your logic makes no sense.
>>
>>28848376
My parents always ask me why don't I have a BF.
>>
>>28848433
Jewish professors brainwashing her during Uni and coming from an overly conservative family, probably.
>>
>>28848113
My parents never really understood that I depressed my whole life. I told them over and over but they kinda just ignored it. They didn't believe social anxiety was a thing either, which seems to be common of baby boomers. It took them decades to finally understand how I feel and that I needed help with my mental problems.

I don't hate them for it but I resent them a little. I'm sure as the years pass the resentment will disappear. They're a lot nicer to me now in my 30's than in my teens/20's.
>>
>>28848456
Are you a girl then?
>>
>>28848479
What does she do? How much cock does she take?
>>
File: 1447017835343.jpg (28 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
28 KB, 397x398
>>28848456
>be gay, act pretty gay too
>parents ask me why I don't have a gf

Are they fucking with me?
>>
>>28848518
They could be fucking with you, but they could also just be in denial.

Are they anti-gay or homophobic?
>>
>>28848113
Not really, my parents weren't all that great.
>>
File: 1387233971183.jpg (71 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
1387233971183.jpg
71 KB, 600x597
>Get drunk with my dad
>He says he's proud of me

Just makes me feel worse honestly
>>
>>28848853
tell us more about your parents
>>
>>28848906
He said he's proud, why do you feel bad?
>>
>>28848936
Because I'm a fucking loser, I've accomplished literally nothing. He's just saying it cause that's what dads are supposed to do
>>
>>28848912
Well I don't really remember shit from when I was real young (<10). Idk they probably fought a lot, I wasn't molested I don't think. I would cry randomly in school and shit and I remember counselors asking me things but don't remember any conclusions.
They divorced around when I was 10. I went back and forth between houses. My mom got with some metal-head guy with an orange mohawk and proceeded to be really degenerate for a while but she was and still is loving.
My dad hooked up with some white trash slut that had 2 red headed fucked up children. At this point I started holeing up in my room all the time. And would come out only to make myself food (white trash bitch didn't even cook for me and my dad was all jacked up on cocaine and alcohol all the time so who knows what he was thinking.)
After a couple years of back and forth my dad decided to move to the next state over and basically bribed me by buying me shit to go live with him. So I ended up with him and the family from hell. I went through junior high and high school as a depressed loser, my dad rarely ever showed up to my stuff (wrestling matches, school band concerts etc) I told him I didn't care, but I did. I mean come on. Towards the end of high school he had divorced queen cunt and literally dissapeared. I lived on my own in his house from 17-19 until one day he showed up and was pissed that the house was a mess and told me he was selling it and I had to get out. I went back with my mom and found a shitty job. Eventually got a slightly better job and a small apartment. Here I am today.
>>
>>28848975
Your dad is also a loser so it's okay
>>
>>28848163
Do what Darwin wants u 2 do
>>
>>28848113
I feel a little guilty, but i'm still optimistic that I could improve myself (and I am).

for my parents, yes for my mom, no for my dad.
My mom died when I was young, and I kind of feel guilty for not helping her and just being an ignorant little shit.

My dad, however, is a flaming asshole who is from a long line of assholes. No matter how much of a loser I am, I know that I'm gonna try my best to never be like him.
>>
>>28849283
Why is your dad an asshole?
>>
>>28849281
Darwin doesn't want you to do shit. Nice reddit-tier knowledge about evolution
>>
>>28849383
He's the kind of guy who chose his money over his kids.

And cheat on his wife.

And call his wife a fat pig while she's pregnant.

And call his perfectly healthy girlfriend "chunky"

As well as Scarlett Johansen

Generally, he's a sexist, inconsiderate, cheaper than a stereotypical jewish person, and a bunch of other things.
>>
>>28849281
Humanity is already an inferior species. We'll die out soon.
>>
>>28848113
No because it's my parents fault for me being a loser
I can't wait until I'm 30 and they realize I'm gonna die alone and never getting married

Stupid cunts
>>
>>28849157
You're not a loser. I don't know why you think you are.
>>
>>28849542
No friends so I feel like one.
>>
>>28849579
Give me your skype or something, maybe we can talk. No strings attached.
>>
>>28849447
Calling a woman fat is "sexist"?
>>
>>28848399
>Both of your parents also came into this world without asking for it.
That even makes them shittier.
>>
File: 1446423632181.png (140 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1446423632181.png
140 KB, 543x400
>older brother has wife and three kids
>successful job
>probably the most likable person I know

>I'm still living at home
>parents think I have a substance abuse problem
>wont even let me have a lock on my door
>brother thinks hes the black sheep of the family when it's clearly me
even if I'm able to land a good job I'll still be a loser. only good thing I ever did was kill myself to get good grades in uni.
>>
File: spd.png (32 KB, 512x429) Image search: [Google]
spd.png
32 KB, 512x429
>>28848113
I don't feel much of anything.
I met face to face with a black bear and I didn't feel fear, what the fuck man.
>>
I came a poor family with no expectations of me other than hoping that I didn't start doing heroin or end up in jail.

I have a great job out of college now and have paid off all my loans and a new car within about 6 months.

Success doesn't make anything better. It never gets better.
>>
>>28849623
No, it just so happened he was also sexist.
>>
>>28849476
Its your parents fault for making you a loser? Literally they did not give you an opportunity once in your life to go out and make friends and get new experiences? It might be that youre just fucking retarded that's all.
>>
No. People who have "expectations" of others can fuck right off, I didn't ask to be born so I'm not going to play the part you wrote for me.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.