[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KHV... What does the H stand for? Hugless or hold-handless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Willpower.jpg (411 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Willpower.jpg
411 KB, 1024x1024
KHV...

What does the H stand for? Hugless or hold-handless? I know we have KHHV for that but what does the H in KHV refer to?

Also, what does holding hands feel like and why's it such a big deal? I've never done it.
>>
hugs obviously come before hand holding in the physicality ladder, so it stands for handholdless.
>>
Holding hands.

You can be hugged by a girl who has no interest in you easily, but it's much less likely to encounter a girl who will hold your hand all willy-nilly.

Even if a girl wants to grab you and lead you somewhere, she'll be more likely to grab your sleeve or wrist.
>>
>>28847431
>Also, what does holding hands feel like and why's it such a big deal? I've never done it.

Insofar as the former part of the question is concerned, I can't speak to it. I've never held hands with someone, so I have no idea what that sort of experience is like.

And the funny thing is that I've always been a little baffled when I walk past some couple on the street and find them holding hands. It always struck me as something childish.

Which I think points to why it's such a big deal, and why it sometimes finds itself in this curious KHV trinity.

Holding hands is often the first experience of people on the cusp of puberty who have found each other attractive and wish to experience and express a kind of intimacy with each other. It's the first step along the path Nature lays out for most. Although it seems strangely innocent, the gesture has significance. Someone finds you likable and attractive enough to share a kind of closeness with. And when young people walk hand-in-hand with each other, they are declaring that they find each other attractive enough to share the reality of that mutual appreciation with anyone who passes by.

We often forget the power of that little gesture, that seemingly silly little act. And yet the man who finds himself the satanic wizard all those years later started his apprenticeship as the little boy who no little girl would even think of holding hands with.

In a sense, although it is a lack of sex beyond a certain age that earns the wizard his demons, it is never experiencing those awkward, innocent first acts of childhood intimacy that initiate him. Becoming a wizard may make a man a devil, but it is by never doing so much as holding someone's hand that the imp first earns his tiny little horns.
>>
>>28847909
That was beautiful trip-anon
>>
>>28847431
Holding hands feels nice. It's like a reminder that they are there are care about you and vice versa. Your hands get sweaty and uncomfortable after a few minutes though.
>>
>>28847909
God dammit why.
>>
>>28847431
So to disambiguate 'KHHV' (which might mean 'Hugless Handholdless' or 'HandHoldless'), 'KHHHV' is a thing. Since 'KHHHV' is a thing and means 'Hugless HandHoldless', 'KHHV' means 'HandHoldless'. Therefore, 'KHV' means 'Hugless'. Logic.
>>
File: n434.png (201 KB, 1180x1204) Image search: [Google]
n434.png
201 KB, 1180x1204
>tfw HV
I made out with a girl a few times but we were never emotionally intimate enough to hold hands nor physically intimate enough to have sex.
>>
>>28848268
lmao okay buddy
>>
The only good thing about holding hands is showing off to other people passing on the street that someone approves of your existence.
It feels nice I guess. It's also really nice when you hold hands for the first time with someone, cause they're giving you their approval, but it doesn't feel particularly good physically.
>>
>>28847987
>trip-anon

You are retarded-smart.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x268
>>28847909

>tfw at the level of a 7 year old from 1995
>tfw at the level of a 4 year old today
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.