[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he wants to eat the pussy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1409271916569.png (16 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1409271916569.png
16 KB, 422x437
Yogurt contains Lactobacillus acidophilus, a bacterium that also happens to be found in healthy vaginas. Acidophilus kills yeast by producing hydrogen peroxide. Most wimmin using yogurt to treat a yeast infection simply apply it directly to the vulva and gently inject some into the vagina by any means necessary. But how to get in there? Here's a method suggested by one reader: put the yogurt in plastic tampon applicators and freeze them, and then you've got little yogurt-sicles to use next time you get a yeast infection. She says "It is really cold, of course, inserting the tampon, but I find it actually soothing compared to the fires of a damn yeast infection." I love it! another reader who has access to disposable gloves says she fills the fingers with yogurt and freezes them to make her yogurt -sicles. (Given that freeze-dried acidophilus tablets are available in health food stores, I'm guessing acidophilus can survive being made into a popsicle.) Other people use syringes (with no needle!) to squirt it up there.
>>
File: 1393898841678.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1393898841678.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>28845993
However you do it, be sure to use plain, unflavored yogurt with no added sugar, and be double sure that it contains live acidophilus cultures (available in natural foods stores and many supermarkets). Apply once or twice a day until at least a day after your symptoms clear up. Another possibility is to insert acidophilus pills from your local supermarket or health food store (look in the refrigerated section); check to make sure the capsule is made of something soft enough to melt inside you.
Also, some people think that you may be able to get some of the same effects by eating a lot of yogurt, the idea being that some of the acidophilus will make it through your digestive system and then crawl from your anus over to where you want them, i.e., in your vagina. Seems to me like a hell of journey; I say if you want 'em in your crotch, just put 'em there. But some people do use this method to try ward off yeast infections, and report good success. Also, if you are the parent of a young child with a yeast infection and don't want to try suppositories or strong drugs, this may be your best option.
Unfortunately, the production of dairy products is a definite downer from the cow's point of view, given the factory farming methods used in the US today. If you are a vegan, you may want to think about getting some of the same benefits by using acidophilus pills from a natural foods store. You can easily open up the capsules and powder your vulva with the contents, or you can mix with water and then squirt it inside or dip a tampon in it and use it that way. I bet this delivers far more acidophili than you would get from applying yogurt. I don't know if this is really such a great solution, though: i don't know where this acidophilus comes from (how vegan is it?), and the capsules used by most companies contain gelatin, which is an animal product.

https://msu.edu/user/eisthen/yeast/diy.html
>>
>>28845993
Getting a girl is a meme
>>
>>28845993
any femanon can confirm if the yogurt icicle is effective in any way?
>>
>>28845993
>TEMPORARY ITCH RELIEF

>To relieve vulvar itching, try making a paste of slippery elm powder and a little water, and then apply as needed. Another option is to keep aloe vera juice in the fridge, and then soak a cotton pad in it and apply it to your vulva as needed. Slippery elm or aloe will only relieve itching, though, and won't kill yeast, so they must be combined with an antifungal treatment to really stop the problem.
>>
>>28845993
>Although it might seem logical to relieve itching with baking soda, DON'T try it. It will just raise the pH of your vagina, make the yeast happier, and make you unhappier (
>>
>>28845993
>Another reader who was obviously desperate for relief and feeling experimental writes "you should never put Nivea on a burning crotch. It sends it straight to hell and since Nivea absorbs quickly, you can't wash it off either."
>>
File: 159423418069.jpg (47 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
159423418069.jpg
47 KB, 665x385
>>28845993
would be so easy to make a viral scam based on "insert [x] in your vagina" women have literally no standard about what goes in there.
>>
>>28846110
>"Ok - you know how echinacea as a tea can tingle your tongue? It burns the shit out of your crotch. I mean pure fire. And this was a totally stupid thing to do -- but I figured -- don't ask what I figured. Just please tell people NOT to do it." So remember, girlfriends, goldenseal by itself is fine, but don't try echinacea.
>>
>>28845993
>BORIC ACID is a great remedy for a cockroach-ridden apartment, and it turns out to kill yeasty pests, too. Amazing. The idea is load up some size 00 capsules from a pharmacy or natural foods store with boric acid to use as suppositories*; the heat and moisture in your vagina will melt the capsules and release the boric acid. Insert 2 capsules filled with boric acid, about 600 mg total, into your vagina every night for a week. (To be extra sure, continue this treatment twice a week for the next 3 weeks.) This is a pretty strong treatment, and is capable of effectively treating even severe or persistent yeast infections. Some wimmin find that the boric acid causes some superficial burning and discomfort for the first few days, and may cause large amounts of vaginal discharge. Discontinue use if the burning is severe. (*NOTE to readers in the UK: by "suppository" I am talking about what you would call a "pessary"; don't put this in your arse!)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.