[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just want someone I can depend on. I want someone to love.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1461489266326.png (745 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
1461489266326.png
745 KB, 1280x1896
I just want someone I can depend on.
I want someone to love.
I want someone to love me.
I want love.
I want her to caress me.
I want to share.
I don't want to think and get depressed.
I want someone to think of me.
I want to be loved as much as I love them.
I want,
someone,
to,
love,
me.
>>
It's hard to be of value to someone else.
It's hard for anyone to take any interest.
How can one really stand out?
>>
>>28844163
I rarely fully trust people so the idea of depending on someone makes me feel odd. Especially since I'm kinda clingy.
I want someone to love but I can't bring myself to trust them to not hurt me.
>>
>>28844163

Daily reminder that after you get there and actually have someone, you will
-get dissappointed without a doubt
-get bored without a doubt
-realize your problems and wishes are mich deeper
-realize that being a piece of shit in your own eyes is what kills your self-esteem and not the comments of others
-realize that instead of
>tfw no gf
a deep existentiall crisis is nagging on your soul and you fell for the "gf will fix everything" meme

You got the order wrong, its not
>get gf
>life gets better
Its the other way round
>>
File: Unhappy-relationship.jpg (124 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Unhappy-relationship.jpg
124 KB, 800x533
>>28844532

This a fucking million times.
>>
>>28844163
who is this vas deferens viceroy?
>>
>>28844980
It's a slippery slope into a sad, but also sexy story. You might fap through all of it and it might make you a terrible monster. Look up Emergence by ShindoL. Good luck.
>>
>>28845052
>ShindoL

Oh nevermind. I'm not that anon, but I had the same question.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.