[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/brush general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-5659885874420462157.jpg (80 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-5659885874420462157.jpg
80 KB, 540x960
It's time to brush your teeth anon.

>When did you last brush your teeth

>how often do you brush

>how is your dental hygiene (cavities etc)

>anything else you'd like to add about your dental hygiene

A week ago

once ever one or two weeks

never had any cavities. my teeth are exceptionally healthy for whatever reason.

I don't have anything to add
>>
We're running out of shit to post about lads..
>>
>>28843709
That's way more tooth paste than you need to brush.

Also, do you floss before or after brushing?
>>
>>28843709
Almost exactly 2 months ago.

>how often do you brush
Very, very rarely.

Two teeth rotting beyond repair, holes in the tops of my canines, enamel is worn, all teeth are yellow and extremely sensitive to cold. Chewing food ranges from unpleasant to very painful.

I blame mental illness and my parents for never instilling proper brushing habits in me during my formative years.
>>
I brush morning and night, have 2 fillings, my teeth are otherwise perfect.

I don't really floss though
>>
I seriously did not brush my teeth for an entire year. No bad side effects at all. Recently went to the dentist too, he told me my teeth were in excellent shape.
>>
>>28843870
Picture of mouth please famalam
>>
>>28843709
>This morning
>Twice a day
>Fine I guess no pain. Haven't been to a dentist in years
>I take extra care of my teeth because I hate dentists and I do NOT want to have dentures or eat soup everyday when I'm old
Also you brush only once a week ? Jesus your breath must smell like hell
>>
>>28843806
The toothpaste was for the image. Why want's to see a fucking dot on a toothbrush?

>Also, do you floss before or after brushing?
I occasionally use toothpicks. I havent for 3 months though. I should do that again.
>>
>>28843709
>last brushed
yesterday

>how often
once a day usually, but in the morning i use mouthwash since i'm rushing

>how is my dental hygiene
it's okay. teeth are kind of yellow but its coffee stains mostly. i drink like 4 cups/day at least. never had any cavities.
>>
>>28843870
>blaming others
there's your problem, faggot. grow up.
>>
>>28843959
I take mints to mask the smell. It works pretty well.
I don't want to imagine what >>28843870 mouth smells like.
>>
This morning
Dawn and dusk
Never had cavities, light staining here and there
>>
>>28843995
I knew that last part would trigger normies.
>parents and genes don't affect how a person develops
Mental retardation is your problem.
>>
>>28843996
>I don't want to imagine what >>28843870(You) mouth smells like.
Nobody's around to smell it anyway :^)
>>
>>28843996
I guess I'm lucky that I can't stand having dirty teeth and brush after [almost] every meal. Why is also why I don't drink soda or eat candy : I hate sugar it makes my mouth feel "fuzzy"
>>
>>28843709
>>When did you last brush your teeth
4 hours ago
>>how often do you brush
3 times a day
>>how is your dental hygiene (cavities etc)
Pristine.
>>anything else you'd like to add about your dental hygiene
I'm currently trying to make out if the cheap toothpaste is effective as the expensive one. I'm using the latter.
>>
>>28843709
I brushed my teeth last night. I brush every day, but I skip like once a month or whatever if I'm feeling exceptionally lazy. Last time I went to the dentist they said I didn't have any cavities, but they told me to floss better. I think I might have a cavity, though, because one of my teeth fucking hurts.
>>
About an hour ago.

>how often do you brush
Anywhere from 3-5 times a day

Impeccable. The only cavity I've ever had was a tiny one in one of my baby teeth.

I floss before and after each brushing and use mouth wash after brushing (listerine during my day brushings, fluoride mouth wash in the morning and before bed). I brush and massage my gums each session as well. I don't drink soda or dark beverages (very rarely I'll have tea, but I drink water with it to keep from staining). I currently have braces to correct hereditary crowding and a deep bite.
>>
Yesterday

>how often do you brush
One, maybe twice a day

Fairly good overall. Had a couple of root canals, crowns, and the like, but as of right now my teeth are basically fine

Though I'm decent with brushing and flossing, I do have a long-lasting habit of picking, pulling chunks out of, and otherwise antagonizing my gums. While my gumline is doing alright at the moment, I can easily see it receding over time.
>>
>>28843709
5-10 times every six months and then I go to the the dentist and it starts again

I'm told I have good teeth
>>
>>28843870
I would only brush maybe once a week up until I was around 12, and I ate a shitload of sugar. I had to get 7 fillings and even then my parents never told me to brush. I just figured out that I would fuck my teeth up permanently if I kept going on this way and I forced myself into a habit of brushing twice a day.

I appreciate parents have a huge influence on a child's life, but when you start to grow up you need to take some personal responsibility
>>
>>28844394
>I appreciate parents have a huge influence on a child's life
That influence doesn't stop when the child grows up. The effects of parenting, positive or negative, last a lifetime. Parents aren't just responsible for looking after a child, they're responsible for creating an embryo and turning it into a functional adult human being.

>but when you start to grow up you need to take some personal responsibility
My ability and willingness to take responsibility is largely dependent on how I was raised to behave and respond to situations.
>>
>Last night
>I try to do so every day, with varying degrees of success, usually i'll just skip one or two days
>I had cavities and inflamed teeth when i was a kid but all on my baby teeth, since that i've been swell (plus i brushed like once a month back then)
>I never floss, if you floss, you're a pussy
>>
>>28844569
>The effects of parenting, positive or negative, last a lifetime.
it goes away in adulthood as genes become more important. My mom is a welfare queen and my dad is a crack dealer. I'm a 22 yr old virgin because the "dopeboy" gene didn't get passed on
>>
>>28844153
that's too much brushing. You should just eat cinnamon and chard my nigga. Massive improvement to tooth quality
>>
ive got a ton of cavities so lately ive been on perscription toothpaste and I now floss daily with a waterpik and swish around high flouride mouthwash for a minute.

Teeth haven't felt this good in a long long time.
>>
More than a week, but less than two if I remember correctly.

>how often do you brush
It used to be once every 6months-2years, now I try to get them at least once a week

I'm missing one tooth in the back. All my chewing teeth are full of cavities, as well as some in between the ones near the front

I have several slightly chipped teeth from having my tongue pierced.
Tfw I thought it would make girls like me.
Also, get a tongue brush, they're ballin for bad breath.
>>
File: brushie.png (562 KB, 499x982) Image search: [Google]
brushie.png
562 KB, 499x982
>>28843709
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowZmV67jS8
>>
>>28845135
>it goes away in adulthood as genes become more important.
It most certainly does not. Your mind doesn't suddenly forget the actions and influences of your parents when you turn a certain age. Genes do play a large role in a person's development, but parents/guardians are the people who contribute the most in shaping you into an adult and determining the type of person you will become.

You most likely didn't turn into a drug dealer because your father didn't give you enough attention and make it his mission to turn you into one.
>>
>>28845307
>muh environmental determinism
Genes are literally 80% of who you are.Think about child abuse. 30% of all people get molested, but most become health adults. Or think of how religious people beat the shit out their kids to make them "holy". Those kids grow up to be just as loose as anyone else. If parenting worked adopted kids would end up like their adoptive parents. Also see my example of an upbringing among welfare recipients and criminals yet ending up hikikomori
>>
>>28845468
>Genes are literally 80% of who you are.
Source? And I did say genes play a large role in a person's development.
>30% of all people get molested, but most become health adults.
Again, source?
>Or think of how religious people beat the shit out their kids to make them "holy". Those kids grow up to be just as loose as anyone else.
Some become anti-authoritarian and rebel against their parents as much as they can, and some emulate their parents and treat their wives and kids just as they were treated. I've seen both results personally. It depends on how the individual parents behave and treat their kids. "Religious people" are a massive demographic, and not all religious parents raise their children exactly the same, even if many employ corporal punishment.

>If parenting worked adopted kids would end up like their adoptive parents.
This depends on genes, the efforts of the parents themselves, and the age at which the adoption took place. It doesn't happen all the time, but you cannot say it never happens.

>Also see my example of an upbringing among welfare recipients and criminals yet ending up hikikomori
He never specified anything about his upbringing, just who his parents were. It is possible to have successful, healthy parents, or irersonsible, criminal parents, and yet be neglected and not actively raised, turning you into something completely different.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.