[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright I think I can now safely state that it's impossible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1412663717087.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1412663717087.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Alright I think I can now safely state that it's impossible for me to ever get a girlfriend.

I tried. I tried so many times. I tried everything. I tried tinder, I tried tinder, and I only got to some tongue action with a girl but she didn't want to see me the next time despite her claiming I'm attractive to her. Never made it past the first date. I also tried going to pubs and meeting girls but I could never actually get a date with them. Even tried chatting girls up in my Uni and work, but to no avail.

Girls are always either already taken, or just out of a relationship where they're still in the stage of being unsure whether they're gonna get back together with the guy or not. They don't even want me as a fucking rebound or anything. And then there are those very few girls who just straight up don't want shit with me and prefer to date some other guy.

I tried working on my looks, and only got as far as I actually can, which only paid off a bit because from zero female contact I got to kissing a girl (the tinder one I mentioned). But with my hideous face and shitty genes I can't do anything.

I genuinely don't think there is anything I can do to make a girl actually WANT to talk to me by her own will. The kind that would actually want to hang out with me or something. One that would be remotely interested in me or would at least give me a chance.

I feel like I just can't keep trying anymore. It's pointless.
>>
File: 347224_full.jpg (64 KB, 663x1000) Image search: [Google]
347224_full.jpg
64 KB, 663x1000
>>28840231

Post your tinder profile, I want to see how bad you really look.

Also, attraction is more than just looks. You can also work on the way you carry yourself such as posture and facial expressions. Half of ugliness is the personality that ugly people develop i.e. low confidence and apathetic when it comes to expressing emotions.

Pic related is Rose Mcgowan. She was in an old movie called "The Devil in Flesh" and HOLY FUCK was she hot. I had a serious crush on her. I only recently realized that she's actually not that attractive and it was the acting that put me under her spell. There was a sequel to it with a HOTTER actress but I wasn't as attracted to her because she didn't have the same vibe/attitude as Rose. It's hard to explain and I know it sounds like a meme but personality is YUUUUGE when it comes to dating.
>>
How old are you? If you are younger than 25, then there is hope with perseverance. Otherwise you should kill yourself
>>
>>28840366
>Post your tinder profile, I want to see how bad you really look.
I won't post it here. No way.

>Also, attraction is more than just looks. You can also work on the way you carry yourself such as posture and facial expressions. Half of ugliness is the personality that ugly people develop i.e. low confidence and apathetic when it comes to expressing emotions.
I did work on all those. My posture isn't always perfect but most of the time I actually try to look as straight as possible. The facial expressions though... I guess I don't have much to work with but I try as well.

>>28840420
22. I'm losing it honestly. It's not even getting a girl to talk to me that's so hard. It's getting past the first fucking date that's problematic. If I manage to get the first that is...
>>
>>28840457
How did you fuck up your first dates? Are you boring/not aggressive/too aggressive? Do your pictures actually look like you?
>>
>>28840508
But the thing is I don't even fuck them up. One girl I literally talked to for 4 hours until late night before we decided to bail because of hard work next day. And another girl I nearly fucked in a park (I mentioned her - it's the girl that told me she finds me attractive). Not something I'd call a fuck up.

>Do your pictures actually look like you?
I only have one pic, but it's me. I'm not really too photogenic but that one pic actually looks like me IRL.
>>
>>28840551
So then what is your issue? Just ask them out to a cafe or whatever and if it doesn't work out then move on
>>
File: 1448641272347.png (6 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1448641272347.png
6 KB, 750x750
>>28840603
What do you think I did? The first girl I mentioned kept telling me "i don't have time, anon but we'll meet some other time I swear!" for quite some time until I noticed she started seeing some other guy and she stopped responding to my messages mid conversation. The second girl just straight up told me she already began seeing someone else.

All the other girls either just don't respond to my messages or flat out tell me some bullshit about how they're not ready for a new relationship yet or whatever.
>>
>>28840695
How quickly do you arrange for a date after talking to them, and how far into the future do you schedule it? I know you've tried tinder, but have you tried coffee meets bagel? You may have better luck finding good women there.
>>
>>28840782
>How quickly do you arrange for a date after talking to them, and how far into the future do you schedule it?
You mean the first date or the second?

>I know you've tried tinder, but have you tried coffee meets bagel? You may have better luck finding good women there.
Well truth is that tinder is really the only app like this that took off where I live. First time I ever hear of the CMB.

Only other app that does the shit tinder does would be badoo.
>>
>>28840231
Move to Nepal and become a monk.
>>
I'm scared to make a tinder because I think if I don't get any matches it will be the final straw to kill myself.
>>
>>28840832
>first or second
Both, although I think the first is more important. The second date should be arranged around her interests, ex if she's into physics take her to a planetarium.

Around my area nj, coffee meets bagel has a tonne of Asians, but a lot of my friends use it and they're decent people.
>>
>>28840919
Don't worry, you'll get some matches. The dating itself is a nightmare though.
>>
>>28840973
>Both, although I think the first is more important. The second date should be arranged around her interests, ex if she's into physics take her to a planetarium.
It depends when it comes to the first. I mean I tried all different kinds of times. To my experience when it came to tinder I had the best results getting a date when I arranged it immediately after the match. Outside tinder I haven't yet gotten a single first date. I tried, right after meeting the girl, or the next day, but nothing worked.

As for the second dates, I tried all different timings. Sometimes after the first date, sometimes after the magical 3 days. Sometimes after 5 and sometimes after a week or more. Nothing worked. And I didn't even get to the stage of planning what we're gonna be doing.

>Around my area nj, coffee meets bagel has a tonne of Asians, but a lot of my friends use it and they're decent people.
I don't know, I'm not even in america. I'm a yuropoor so tinder is the only option. I'll give cmb a shot though.
>>
>>28840231
You're not alone with this, anon. It's like a weird sort of impenetrable glass roof.
>>
>>28841749
It feels good knowing I'm not alone I guess. Doesn't change the fact that knowing I'll be alone for the rest of my days feels shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.