[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My semester got cancelled guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: j12xsMA.jpg (83 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
j12xsMA.jpg
83 KB, 1024x1024
Some of you might have read a previous thread of mine
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28211829/#28211829
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/28606164/#28606164

top of promotion student who was pretty much assured to start medschool or pharmschool in 2016

health issues + personal problems wreck him for a year (70% health issues,30% personal problems) and wreck his gpa

OP is a mental wreck but it might still be possible to get in pharmschool,it'll be way harder tho. Op wants to take a semester off to recover,his family doesn't want tho.

Op starts new semester but he's constantly suicidal and depressed and doesn't study for shit.

He ends up failing everything.Ends up even more depressed and aimless. Mom gives him shit for being such a loser,on an impulse,op tries to hang himself,get caught.-->Suicide watch

Psychiatrist hears the story of what happened in the previous 1.5 year, she gives him paper to try to cancel semester

I legit thought they wouldn't accept it
>>
>>28838266
tl;dr

oreganodesuplox
>>
>>28838266
Wow dude it's called medical withrawl everyone does this shit.
>>
>>28838266
I am really glad they did. I didn't even knnow it was a possibility before the psychiatrist gave me the paper

Which makes me think, if i had tried to cancel my fall semester when i still could (with a medical paper stating my problems and how they fucked me up), it would have been cancelled. I just didn't know it was a possibility

Instead of the usual 4.0 gpa, i got a shitty 2.6 cause of my problems.-->which greatly lowered my chances of getting in pharmschool

Do you guys think i should try doing something about my fall semester? (with a medical paper and all) Or do you think it's a lost cause+ i'd be asking for too much?
>>
>>28838266
read it all, but insead of having a fucked up brain like you my i might have arthiritis and can walk, my final years starin g in 3 months but im considering withdrawing.

Was studying bioscience and wanted to be a doctor too. Luckly though my faminly not fucked up like yours and are supportive

what are your plans?
>>
>"social anxuety"
>has friends and gets girls ,no problems functioning in normal life

I wish you fucking normies would fuck off. Getting slightly nervous isnt social anxiety you cocksuckers
>>
>>28838833
Will it be a temporary withdrawal? Hope your health gets better man

As for my plans:
>>28838390
If i don't try to get the fall semester cancelled (even if i try,if it's not cancelled then:)
I might finish my bachelor and aim for a perfect gpa for all the semesters left. Then apply to pharmschool and hope my gpa will be high enough

I got accepted in audiology tho, it's a better backup plan than my current bachelor. I honnestly don't know much about it and i'm not that interested in it but it's better than nothing. I'd do my bachelor in audiology, try to finish it with high gpa then apply to pharmschool,etc.

I didn't really "need" a backup plan before my health issues desu

The best case scenario would be getting my fall semester getting cancelled tho. Not sure if i can at this point

>>28838872
lol, refering to the first thread? I didn't go in details but i did have social anxiety.Won't spend this thread talking about it tho
>>
Talking about yourself in the third person is pretentious and making a thread like this is self centered and smug. I hope you have to deal with the problems you made rather than getting a magic get out of jail free card.
>>
> blog post
> 3rd person

Kill yourself, you stupid cunt
>>
File: 1461033189051.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1461033189051.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>28839301
Lol, "made",you'd be the first to cry if you had to deal with the shit i was dealing with while trying to get perfect gpa.

It's easy to talk big when you have no idea what you're talking about

As for the pretentious part. Sure ,you can see it that way if you want to. I just used to frequent a forum on the which op spoke in the 3rd person when cliffing a story

But hey, it must mean that i'm smug as fuck right?
>>
>>28838389
didn't know you could in university man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.