[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post things you've made Music, poems, art, anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: wallpaper1.jpg (452 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper1.jpg
452 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: Post things you've made

Music, poems, art, anything

>pic not related, I just think it looks cool
>>
File: title-upneer.gif (803 B, 21x21) Image search: [Google]
title-upneer.gif
803 B, 21x21
I always wanted to be an artist, animator or a musician.

But in the end, I am nothing.
>>
File: seaphotorock.jpg (69 KB, 596x589) Image search: [Google]
seaphotorock.jpg
69 KB, 596x589
This photo that I took and edited with my phone
It's not great but it's the nicest looking thing I've ever made
>>
A line without beginning.

Time is a day that echoes himself.
With memories attached to every second, time is an odd entity. And a complete mystery.
Why ? Why does time flows too fast when we are with people we like the most, and why does it flows too slow when we long to be with them ?
The answer lies within the brain. Because when i was with you, i only allowed myself to feel, not to think.
To feel your touch i liked so much. To feel your love i desired so much. To feel you. That was yesterday
Absent of all these things, i cannot help but think about yesterday. This is exausting. And this is today.
Tomorrow leads me to a path which has two roads : the two of them are damaged and cloudy, and there are two signs.
The one on the right says "yesterday" and the other one has "today".
I see you standing on both ways.
Because time is a day that echoes himself.

A line without end.
>>
File: karl-ricardo-final.jpg (875 KB, 1920x1919) Image search: [Google]
karl-ricardo-final.jpg
875 KB, 1920x1919
It got runners up for a competition so that's nice I guess.
>>
>>28837293
That's beautiful, anon.
ORIGINALELELELWLELELELE
>>
>>28837178
pretty fuckin dope homie
>>
>>28837334
that's sick

super original comment
>>
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 750x984) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 750x984
>>28835982
I posted a few of these pages in a thread about journals before, not really art but it's something I've made I guess
>>28837178
where's this at? looks really scenic
>>28837334
this is great! how long did it take?
>>
>>28837438
Some hours on and off for 3 days. I was lucky I started 3 days before the project was due in otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten it submitted in time for the competition.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 167x169) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 167x169
I won a music contest for submitting a song I made from garage band.
>>
>>28837585
link?

most original comment 2016
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.