[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when my parents die i will not be able to take care of myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1434587169804.jpg (91 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1434587169804.jpg
91 KB, 618x800
when my parents die i will not be able to take care of myself and will probably die too or anhero
can anyone else relate to this feel?
>>
I came to the realization one day that when my parents die, there'll pretty much be no one left for me to talk to.
>>
Why not learn to take care of yourself?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (57 KB, 309x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
57 KB, 309x200
>>28832783
I get you up, I'm not the suicidal type, because I know people might some sort of social shame for me doin it, not even taking into account the trauma of taking care and finding their relative body, and explaining to others, also they will blame on themselves and will probably hunt them down, I don't think I can do that to my parents, so avoid thinking, But if somehow I make life longer than them I would probably do it, but there are my siblings, I think I would let everything in order if I make it, however I don't see a form to not hurting them If I do it.

I know cause people I went to in elementary school commit suicide and I see the struggle of their families.
>>
>>28832812
you would think something would have clicked in the past 24 years. nope
>>28832807
same anon. my brother would be around but i would be the blacksheep/deadweight of the family
>>
>>28832895
My brother is the worst money mooch I've ever known.

My mom pays his bills half the damn time, so if she died, I know that burden would fall on me.

I'd be stuck cutting all ties to him to spare my wallet.
>>
>>28832919
oh well i am your brother.
except i just loaf at home and attempt to be as little hassle on anybody as possible while doing little things around the house

want to kill me?
>>
>>28832952
Do you spend every penny you have on weed and your girlfriend who is just using you for your car?
>>
>>28832971
no gf but yes.
>>
>>28833010
Then you only deserve half-death.
>>
>>28833027
i am living half-death anon, i crave sweet release
>>
File: stunned.png (178 KB, 573x495) Image search: [Google]
stunned.png
178 KB, 573x495
>Parents take care of me
>No work skills
>No education
>No contacts
>tfw I will either have to travel to italy to live in an old shack or become homeless

There's nothing I can too
>>
>>28833141
Go to Italy. It's a good place to live. Discover your talents. Learn Italian, live a simple life.
>>
Yep.

I'm pushing 30, my parents are pushing 60.

My work history is basically non-existant, to the point that I would basically have to work every day starting right fucking now until I I'm 69 to even qualify for a pension.

I've got no friends, no skills, nothing. Can't even cook a decent meal for myself, too depressed and uncaring to even shower or brush my steadily rotting teeth. I'm underweight. Literally weigh less than I did when I was 15.

There's no hope for me at all. Once my parents die, my best bet will be to sell the house and move into some dirt cheap, fetid little shack to live a miserable, solitary existence on a tight budget for as long as possible.

Or I could just kill myself and get it over with. It's not like my life is going to amount to anything anyway.
>>
>>28833141
Just go to Ireland and live with someone else, chill out in a pub all day.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.