[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you worry, /r9k/. You can always become a somebody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 36
File: Hitler.jpg (13 KB, 228x333) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
13 KB, 228x333
Don't you worry, /r9k/. You can always become a somebody one day. Look to the example of Hitler. He was like many of you in his youth and look what he did for himself.

Here are some excerpts from his childhood friend's book about him.

On his school life

>"His classmates, mostly from solid, good-class Linz families, cold-shouldered the strange boy who arrived daily 'from amongst the peasants'"
p.59

>"In class he rarely came to anybody's notice. He had no friends, contrary to primary school, and wanted none"
p.59

>"He too, was completely alone. His father had been dead for two years. However much he loved his mother, she could not help him with his problems. He just needed to talk and needed someone who would listen to him."
p.32
>>
On his loneliness and solitary nature

>"Although he always felt a sense of responsibility for everything that happened, he was always a lonely and solitary man, determined to reply upon himself, and so to reach his goal"
p.165

>"But he? Where should he have gone that Christmas Eve? He had no acquaintances, no friends, nobody who would have received him with open arms. For him the world was hostile and empty. [...] All he ever told me of that Christmas Eve was that he had wandered around for hours. Only towards morning had he returned home and gone to sleep. What he thought, felt and suffered I never knew"
p.140

>"'Gustle', she said - usually she called me Herr Kubizek, but in that hour she used the name by which Adolf always called me - 'go on being a good friend to my son when I'm no longer here. He has no one else'. With tears in my eyes I promised, and then I went"
p.137
>>
On Adolf as a friend, and his introversion

>"He no longer attended school; did nothing to get himself job training; lived with his mother and let her keep him. But he was not idle: this period of his life was filled with restless activity. He sketched, he painted, he wrote poetry, he read"
p.62

>"At Linz, Hitler made neither a good not a bad impression on me. He was also not a leader in class. He was slim and upright, his face mostly pale and gaunt, and there was almost a consumptive look about him, his gaze enormously open, his eye luminous"
p.64

>"In this emotional conflict, Adolf Hitler proved a reliable friend. He had put backbone into my idea of choosing music as my profession, and was very clever at how he went about making it possible. For the first and only time I discovered in him a quality of which I was unaware and which I never experienced in him later: patience."
p.79

>"In conflict with a bourgeois world, which with its deceit and false rectitude had nothing to offer him, he sought instinctively his own world and found it in the origins and early history of his own peoples"
p.83
>>
>"I was surprised he had so much spare time and asked innocently whether he had a job. 'Of course not', was his gruff reply [...] He did not consider that any particular work [...] was necessary for him"
p.29/30

>"Many other qualities which are characteristic of youth were lacking in him: a carefree letting go of himself, living only for the day, the happy attitude of 'what is to be, will be'. His idea was that these were things that did not become a young man"
p.43

>"He had no comprehension of enjoyment of life as others knew it. He did not smoke, he did not drink, and in Vienna, for instance, he lives for days on milk and bread only"
p.39

>"When we passed by the Cafe Baumgartner he would get wildly worked up about the young men who were exhibiting themselves at marble-topped tables behind the big window panes and wasting their time in idle gossip, without apparently realizing how much this indignation was contradicted by his own way of life"
p.30
>>
These ones are about a girl named Stefanie. Hitler and his friend (the author) would turn up at the river in Linz at 5pm each day to watch her and her mother walk past on their daily stroll.

>"I found out that Stefanie's mother was a widow and did, indeed, live in Urharr, and that the young man who occasionally accompanied them, to Adolf's great irritation, was her brother. But from time to time the two ladies were to be seen in the company of young officers. Poor, pallid youngsters like Hitler naturally could not hope to compete with these young lieutenants in their smart uniforms. Adolf felt this intensely and gave vent to his feelings with eloquence. His anger, in the end, led him into uncompromising enmity towards the officer class as a whole, and everything military in general"
p.67

>"To be sure, Stefanie had no idea how deeply Adolf was in love with her; she regarded him as a somewhat shy but, nevertheless, remarkably tenacious and faithful admirer. When she responded with a smile to his enquiring glance, he was happy and his mood became unlike anything I had ever observed in him [...] But when Stefanie, as happened just as often, coldly ignored his gaze, he was crushed and ready to destroy himself and the whole world"
p.67

>"I thought, for a long time, that Adolf was simply too shy to approach Stefanie. And yet, it was not shyness that held him back. His conception of the relationship between the sexes was already then so high that the usual way of making the acquaintance of a girl seemed to him undignified. As he was opposed to flirting in any form, he was convinced that Stefanie had no other desire but to wait until he should come to ask her to marry him. I did not share this conviction at all, but Adolf, as was his habit with all problems that agitated him, had already made an elaborate plan"
p.69
>>
>"And this girl, who was a stranger to him and had never exchanged a word with him, succeeded where his father, the school and even his mother had failed: he drew up and exact programme for his future which would enable him, after four years, to ask for Stefanie's hand. We discussed this difficult problem for hours, with the result that Adolf commissioned me to collect further information about Stefanie"
p.69

>"'Stefanie is fond of dancing. If you want to conquer her, you will have to dance around just as aimlessly and idiotically as the others.' That was all that was needed to set him off raving. 'No, no, never!' he screamed at me, 'I shall never dance! Do you understand! Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends. Once she is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!'"
p.71

>"As with everything that he couldn't tackle at once, he indulged in generalisations. 'Visualise a crowded ballroom', he said once to me, 'and imagine that you are deaf. You can't hear the music to which these people are moving, and then take a look at their senseless progress, which leads nowhere. Aren't these people raving mad?'"
p.70
>>
>"One day when I interrupted the bold flow of his ideas for the national monument and asked him soberly how he proposed to finance this project, his first reply was a brusque, 'Oh, to hell with the money!' But apparently my query had disturbed him. And he did what other people do who want to get rich quickly - he bought a lottery ticket. [...] Adolf was sure he had won from the moment of buying the ticket and had only forgotten to collect the money. His only possible worry was how to spend this not inconsiderable sum to the best of his advantage"
p.111

>"The day of the [lottery] draw arrived. Adolf came rushing wildly round to the workshop with the list of results. I have rarely heard him rage so madly as then. First he fumed over the state lottery, this officially organised exploitation of human credulity, this open fraud at the expense of docile citizens. Then his fury turned to the state itself, this patchwork of ten or twelve, or God knows how many nations, this monster built up by Habsburg marriages. Could one expect other than two impoverished devils should be cheated out of their last couple of crowns? Never did it occur to Adolf to reproach himself for having taken it for granted that the first prize belonged to him by right"
p.114
>>
>"With his memory of his first day in Vienna transfigured by his yearning for Stefanie, Adolf entered the critical summer of 1907. What he suffered in those weeks was in many respects similar to the grave crisis of two years earlier when, after much heart-searching, he had finally settled his accounts with the school and made an end of it. Outwardly, this seeking for a new path showed itself in dangerous fits of depression. I knew only too well those moods of his, which were in sharp contrast to his ecstatic dedication and activity, and realised that I could no help him. At such times he was inacessible, uncommunicative and distant. [...] Adolf would wander around alone for days and nights in the fields and forests surrounding the town"
p.123

>"Stefanie had probable long since become bored by the silent, but strictly conventional adulation of the pale, thin youth, my friend lost himself increasingly in his wishful dreams the more he saw her. Yet he was past those romantic ideas of elopement or suicide"
p.123

>"Adolf, perhaps, already realised that, if he wanted to win Stefanie, he would have to speak to her or take some such decisive step. Nevertheless he felt instinctively that it would abruptly destroy his life's dream if he actually made Stefanie's acquaintance. Indeed, as he said to me, 'If I introduce myself to Stefanie and her mother, I will have to tell her at once what I am, what I have and what I want. My statement would bring our relations abruptly to an end'"
p.124
>>
On his relationship with his mother

>"he was anxious to escape the atmosphere that prevailed at home. The idea that he, a young man of eighteen, should continue to be kept by his mother had become unbearable to him. On the one hand, he loved his mother above everything: she was the only person on earth to whom he felt really close, and she reciprocated his feeling to some extent, although she was deeply disturbed by her son's unusual nature, however proud she was at times of him. 'He is different from us,' she used to say"
p.124

>"At long last the great moment arrived. Adolf, beaming with delight, came to see me at the workshop, where we were very busy at that time. 'I'm leaving tomorrow,' he said briefly. He asked me to accompany him to the station, as he did not want his mother to come. I knew how painful it would have been for Adolf to take leave of his mother in front of other people. He disliked nothing more than showing his feelings in public"
p.127

>"His mother was crying and little Paula, whom Adolf had never bothered with much, was sobbing in a heart-rending manner. When Adolf caught up with me on the stairs and helped me with the suitcase, I saw that his eyes too were wet"
p.127
>>
On Adolf being flirted with while helping his friend to find a room to rent

>"Once more we saw a notice 'room to let'. We rang the bell and the door was opened by a neatly dressed maid who showed us into an elegantly furnished room containing magnificent twin beds. 'Madame is coming immediately,' said the maid, curtsied and vanished. We both knew at once that it was too stylish for us. Then 'madame' appeared in a doorway, very much a lady, not so young, but very elegant. She wore a silk dressing gown and slippers trimmed with fur. She greeted us smilingly, inspected Adolf, then me, and asked us to sit down. [...] The lady was obviously disappointed that it was I and not Adolf who wanted a room, and asked whether Adolf already had lodgings. [...] While she was suggesting this to Adolf with some animation, through a sudden movement the belt which kept the dressing gown together came undone. 'Oh, excuse me gentlemen,' the lady exclaimed, and immediately refastened the dressing gown. But that second had sufficed to show us that under her silk covering she wore nothing but a brief pair of knickers. Adolf turned red as a peony, gripped my arm and said, 'Come Gustl!'. I do not remember how we got out of the house. All I remember is Adolf's furious exclamation as we arrived back in the street. 'What a Frau Potiphar!'. Apparently such experiences were also part of Vienna."
p.153
>>
On his "elaborate plan" to win Stefanie's favour, and his feelings towards her

>"Adolf went on brooding for days and weeks, trying to find a solution. In his depressed mood, he hit on a crazy idea: he seriously contemplated kidnapping Stefanie. He expounded his plan to me in all its deails and assigned me my role, which was not a very rewarded one for I had to keep the mother engaged in conversation whilst he seized the girl."
p.71

>"'You can see that she wants you to talk to her,' I said to my friend. 'Tomorrow,' he answered. But the morrow never came, and weeks, months and years passed without his taking any steps to change this state of affairs which caused him so much unrest"
p.74

>"Instinctively the young Hitler found the only correct attitude in his love for Stefanie: he possessed a being whom he loved, and at the same time, he did not possess her. He arranged his whole life as though this beloved was already entirely his. But, as he himself avoided any personal meeting, this girl, although he could see that she walked the earth, remained a created of his dream world, towards whom he could project his desires, plans and ideas"
p.75
>>
File: 1458763886705.jpg (90 KB, 460x605) Image search: [Google]
1458763886705.jpg
90 KB, 460x605
Will a robot ever reach the level of significance that he did ever again?
>>
So I can grow up to fail spectacularly that my name becomes a byword for evil and then blow my brains out to escape my enemies?

Wow yeah that's much better than my life now.
>>
File: tfw I'm Hitler.jpg (392 KB, 2242x1320) Image search: [Google]
tfw I'm Hitler.jpg
392 KB, 2242x1320
YES! I love these threads! Post more! More! More!
>>
File: 1447730619622.png (867 KB, 1264x1460) Image search: [Google]
1447730619622.png
867 KB, 1264x1460
Joseph Goebbels was a robot as well.
>quote in pic related
>>
File: 1454571077626.jpg (117 KB, 501x604) Image search: [Google]
1454571077626.jpg
117 KB, 501x604
>>28830693
delet this

hitler is currently in the north pole hyperborean nazi space base cryogenically frozen, the third reich didn't lose they just ascended to the 4th dimension collectively as a nation
>>
>>28830066

hitler was charismatic and a good public speaker i can you say that about robots ?
>>
>>28830693
>your name becomes a byword for evil
>somehow a bad legacy
>>
File: 1457733162385.png (1 MB, 1546x1162) Image search: [Google]
1457733162385.png
1 MB, 1546x1162
>>28830795
>hitler is currently in the north pole hyperborean nazi space base cryogenically frozen, the third reich didn't lose they just ascended to the 4th dimension collectively as a nation
meme magic is true, kek will it.
>>
>>28830764
>tfw you're non-white and find yourself identifying with nazis
>>
I like Hitler.
>>
>>28830893
it's ok, many non-whites were fighting for nazi germany.
As a nazi, i love you no matter what anon
>>
>tfw you're literally Hitler
>>
>>28830693
You're not seriously telling me you wouldn't want to achieve the status of Hitler,are you?

The guy is forever written into history, he is arguably the most famous man in History.
The guy is synonomous with evil, what a legacy to have.

His name will never be forgotten, that is an enviable life.
>>
File: 1461093854451.png (527 KB, 500x688) Image search: [Google]
1461093854451.png
527 KB, 500x688
>>28830942
This, the Waffen-SS was one of the most multi-ethnic military forces ever, Hitler singlehandedly dealt the finishing blow to colonialism and is still worshiped in many "non-white" countries. There is absolutely nothing wrong with admiring him even if you're not Germanic.
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Adolf Hitler is the hero we deserve.
He never even went to college, yet look at his rise to greatness.
>>
>>28830814
fear of formal public speaking is actually a normie thing
>>
>>28830066
Book title please?
>>
>>28830066
I'm still reading but thi is a great thread OP

Very insightful
>>
File: FUCK.png (111 KB, 1074x412) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
111 KB, 1074x412
>>28830814
>>28831063
What the second guy said, pretty much. I have been told before that I am an excellent public speaker, but I am still an almost 20 yo kv.
>>
File: 1448839513421.gif (1 MB, 396x216) Image search: [Google]
1448839513421.gif
1 MB, 396x216
Please tell me Hitler was an INTP
>>
File: 1461093261792.jpg (80 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1461093261792.jpg
80 KB, 500x362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXrsSGEvDf4
>>
File: 1460838772001-1.jpg (179 KB, 673x900) Image search: [Google]
1460838772001-1.jpg
179 KB, 673x900
>ywn grow up in the reich
>>
File: nazi girl.jpg (247 KB, 718x1000) Image search: [Google]
nazi girl.jpg
247 KB, 718x1000
qt aryan girls
>>
File: 1460838379042-1.jpg (145 KB, 1200x819) Image search: [Google]
1460838379042-1.jpg
145 KB, 1200x819
fuck the robot I just want to dump reich pics
>>
File: 1460838626675-0.jpg (63 KB, 656x640) Image search: [Google]
1460838626675-0.jpg
63 KB, 656x640
he's hip with the girls
>>
File: 1446760255547.jpg (100 KB, 681x900) Image search: [Google]
1446760255547.jpg
100 KB, 681x900
textless posts are not allowed
kek oreginal post
>>
File: hitler babes.jpg (233 KB, 577x486) Image search: [Google]
hitler babes.jpg
233 KB, 577x486
so very hip
>>
File: 1460838357490-0.jpg (117 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1460838357490-0.jpg
117 KB, 1280x853
cool festivals
>>
File: 71699859_SummerUniforms566vi.jpg (64 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
71699859_SummerUniforms566vi.jpg
64 KB, 402x600
summer time sadness original posterz
>>
>>28831525
Everyone in this picture is ugly
>>
File: 1407130219905.jpg (61 KB, 451x576) Image search: [Google]
1407130219905.jpg
61 KB, 451x576
>>28831601
such fun was had
>>
File: 1459693372918.jpg (60 KB, 477x750) Image search: [Google]
1459693372918.jpg
60 KB, 477x750
mornin' neighbor
>>
File: beauiful.jpg (86 KB, 536x785) Image search: [Google]
beauiful.jpg
86 KB, 536x785
pls let in more immigrants miss merkel, pls
>>
File: liberators.jpg (264 KB, 985x1380) Image search: [Google]
liberators.jpg
264 KB, 985x1380
>>28831643
some propaganda
>>
File: the cuckold.png (902 KB, 869x1520) Image search: [Google]
the cuckold.png
902 KB, 869x1520
Hitler was a huge cuck too, just like /pol/!
>>
File: nazi girls 7.jpg (45 KB, 609x489) Image search: [Google]
nazi girls 7.jpg
45 KB, 609x489
titty inspection day
>>
File: 166211_orig.jpg (185 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
166211_orig.jpg
185 KB, 800x564
>>28831720
>Fuhrer fell at CP
This is too good to be true.
>>
>>28830192
>>"'Stefanie is fond of dancing. If you want to conquer her, you will have to dance around just as aimlessly and idiotically as the others.' That was all that was needed to set him off raving. 'No, no, never!' he screamed at me, 'I shall never dance! Do you understand! Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends. Once she is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!'"
damn op i had never seen you post this quote before. total robot material right there.
>>
>>28830693
>Become the most infamous man in human history
>Worse than living a lonely, insignificant NEET existence.

How much longer do you think you have anyway? Might as well bring an entire continent to heel and be remembered as the most terrifying human being imaginable who captured the spirit of a nation.
>>
>>28831759
dem Blitz boobs.
>>
File: nazi girls 6.jpg (93 KB, 736x667) Image search: [Google]
nazi girls 6.jpg
93 KB, 736x667
>>28831796
blitz boobs are best boobs
>>
>>28831181
Most people think INFJ. INTPs usually aren't emotionally astute enough for politics.
>>
File: nazi weiner bilder.jpg (57 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
nazi weiner bilder.jpg
57 KB, 500x697
They actually had a magazine which featured qt nazi girls called "weiner Bilder"
BASED NAZI GERMANY!
>>
>>28831720
can you imagine being so scared that you need to go and make inconsequential imageboards have Correct Opinions

can you imagine believing that a website full of near-homeless people that masturbate to cartoons is a serious threat to your otherwise all-encompassing hegemony
>>
>>28830207
Lol he bought a lottery ticket just like Elliot Rodger
>>
File: 6019596380_3c6c4117f7_o.jpg (100 KB, 894x578) Image search: [Google]
6019596380_3c6c4117f7_o.jpg
100 KB, 894x578
>>28831843
good too know. Too bad I am INTP
>>
>>28831872
>hhhhyeah I mean we have Harvard, we have Yale, we have the white house no matter what...
>but, you know, weebtalk.us/depression/ could be a threat to us at some point, we really should get some people on that
>>
Would it be possible to use the US Government to conduct genocide?

I feel like it wouldn't be whatsoever, but honestly who could have imagined that Germany would do it.
>>
File: 1450497102777-r9k.jpg (45 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
1450497102777-r9k.jpg
45 KB, 800x562
why was the reich so dank?
>>
>>28831999
based NEIN NEIN NEIN trips
>>
File: nazi german girls.gif (1 MB, 360x201) Image search: [Google]
nazi german girls.gif
1 MB, 360x201
>>28831999
idk, but your trips are dank
>>
>>28830066
>ywn go back in time and slowly dismember this piece of shit for throwing all of europe and many parts of the world into a shitty war.

feels bad man.
>>
File: 6019045009_1b4e53315d_o.jpg (102 KB, 600x572) Image search: [Google]
6019045009_1b4e53315d_o.jpg
102 KB, 600x572
tfw no qt nazi girl to throw your balls around
>>
File: 1458759432976.png (381 KB, 499x671) Image search: [Google]
1458759432976.png
381 KB, 499x671
>>28831999
some say it was the first meme country
>>
Wow, I can become the most reviled man in all of history.

That's really something to aspire to.
>>
>>28832060
>ywn go back in time and fight in the greatest war in human history

Feels real bad man
>>
File: hitler.jpg (35 KB, 404x550) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
35 KB, 404x550
>>28830955
Feels good man. Now the only thing left is to start the new Reich.
>>

Why didn't the U.S. just ally with germany and the japs ffs
>>
>>28831986
>Ernst von Salomon, a nationalist but never a Nazi, was flung into a camp with a Jewish woman with whom he had lived during the war (18 months later he was released without charges being preferred against him). On arriving at the camp von Salomon, along with others, was beaten up, his teeth knocked out and his face covered with blood. When he staggered to his feet he turned to the officer who had sat chewing gum whilst the beating went on and said, "You are no gentleman". (Another European falls victim to the propaganda that the English public school is the fountain of morality in the Anglo-Saxon world) This remark was greeted with roars of laughter. "We are boys from Mississippi", the Military Police declared and kicked von Salomon through the door."13

Read up on denazification sometime. U.S. troops would torture and sometimes kill people if they so much as suspected you still held nazi beliefs. Doesn't sound that bad, but when you consider even women and children weren't exempt and they did not give a fuck if you died in the process, it becomes pretty telling. I read a collection of personal experiences but can't find it again.
>>
>>28832158
If he had been successful he'd be the most beloved man in history, and your future child wouldn't be killed by a Hispanic nigger in 2032
>>
>>28832334
Victor's justice

Cry about it stormfag. At least they weren't engaging in mass sanctioned rapes like the Reds
>>
>>28832397
>cry about it
Not sure where i cried about anything, but ok. they weren't anywhere near as bad as the soviets, no, but thats not saying much.

>victor's justice
Again, women and children. I could at least understand with Wehrmacht or SS troops, but that doesn't sound like justice to me. Not sure why i'm even replying though, you'll just accuse me of being a "butthurt stormfag" or something.
>>
>>28831986
What happened to the native Americans constitutes genocide.

And the US is perfectly willing to destroy entire countries, directly or indirectly, if their economic and political systems are "bad", i.e. not beneficial to the US.
>>
>>28832331
Most Americans are descended from the idiots of Europe.

The US was also in a deep economic depression during the 30s, so World War II gave people jobs. The irony is that they fought to defend the very banks and financial system that had caused the Great Depression in the first place.
>>
>>28832397
>better than the nazis
cry about it<

keep shooting yourself in the feet
>>
>>28832792
I don't mind the Nazi's, but don't treat Germans like some poor defenseless victims.

When in the same situation they controlled conquered land with brutality and strength. It's no different and a reality of the world. Might makes right
>>
>>28831096
The Young Hitler I Knew by August Kubizek

On his reaction to August (the author) helping a girl from his class who had come over with a question about her work

>"Adolf said nothing. But hardly had the girl got outside that he went for me wildly - for his unfortunate experience with Stefanie he was now a woman hater. Was our room, already spoilt by that monster, that grand piano, to become the rendezvous for this crew of musical women? he asked me furiously [...] The result was a detailed speech about the senselessness of women studying. Adolf got himself more and more involved in a general criticism of social conditions. I cowered silently on the piano stool while he, enraged, strode the three steps along and the three steps back and hurled his indignation in the bitterest terms"
p.156 / 157
>>
>>28832989
So the next Hitler could be on this website creating women hate threads?
>>
>>28833018
>guys our terrible decisions keep creating hitlers
>okay okay what if we tell everyone that they're stupid and worthless and they just haven't tried hard enough to obey us
>>
>>28832360
But he wasn't, so to be like him is to be unsuccessful and despised by posterity.
>>
>>28832334
Denazification is proof that whites are subhuman (especially anglos) and that germany is the only aryan nation in europe
>>
File: Selection_001.png (43 KB, 391x336) Image search: [Google]
Selection_001.png
43 KB, 391x336
>>28830066
He looks quite handsome, who is he?

>that captcha
fug
>>
>>28830814
You really need to take into account that he was on amphetamines
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.