[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating Details
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Kissu.jpg (22 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Kissu.jpg
22 KB, 320x240
What is your current BF/GF like?
What do you like most about them?
What do you like least about them?
Any plans for the future with them?

I'll start
>Grill
>Black
>Jewish
>Canadian
>very sweet
>curves in the right places
>very smart
>very understanding
>Is as perverted as me so she doesn't mind that im grabby
>We plan on moving in a few years after i get out of college
>I like her sweet voice and caring qualities the most
>I dislike her forgetfulness. Its kinda annoying but i shouldn't talk since i am also very forgetful

How about you fellow Robots?
>>
>grill
>white
>extremely pretty with make up on, much less striking without
>average height and curvy
>charming and flirty
>forward and not afraid of confrontation
>has multiple substance abuse problems, as do i

>I love her charisma. I've never met anyone with a personality as electric as hers.

>I dislike that she has a child from a previous relationship. no this isn't bait. I care more about her than I care about le cuck meme.

>We've only been dating for two months so we haven't really discussed the future too much yet. Things are good. But I know deep down that this will not end well.
>>
>>28829808
>But I know deep down that this will not end well.

What makes you say this? If you trully love her, you can try your best at overcoming obstacles if you must.
>>
>girl
>2D
>cute
>lewd
>won't betray me unless it's what we're roleplaying
>hates Chad more than me
>plays vidya with me
>isn't crazy
>loves me

You can't go wrong with 2D
>>
>>28830069
this
for the 1st time
>>
>>28829630
Imagine if a black guy popped out of your screen and tried to kiss you.
What would you do?
>>
>>28829630
>What is your current BF/GF like?
Non existent
>What do you like most about them?
She's very quiet. Very, very quiet.
>What do you like least about them?
She's got a very vacant personality. Sometimes it's like she's not even there.
>Any plans for the future with them?
We'll just have to see what happens
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.