[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marc Lepine is the deadliest robot to have lived. His act claimed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Marclepine.jpg (41 KB, 529x397) Image search: [Google]
Marclepine.jpg
41 KB, 529x397
Marc Lepine is the deadliest robot to have lived. His act claimed more lives than the Columbine Massacre (all women too). This man hated feminism with every ounce of his being, fought against it and in the process immortalized himself in Canadian history.

But you, /r9k/, you look up to a half-Malaysian autistic, narcissistic rich kid who couldn't aim or get around a locked(?) door. Why?
>>
Some of us actually know that.
Just saying.
>>
>His act just resulted in more fuel for feminism to use against men

Men need their own holocaust to put cunts back in their place
>>
Marc Lepine and George ''Viper Sniper'' Hennard are the most underrated shooters there are.
I'll tell you more about George ''Making Bell County Into Hell'' Hennard.
>35 year old virgin at time of shooting (Born 1956, Died 1991)
>had a regular childhood but was /r9k/wizchan material anyway, often moved around the country because his father was an army doctor
>graduate high school and serves in the navy for two years
>later worked as a merchant marine
>about 25 now when he loses his job
>moves in with mother
>unclear what happens between this and the shooting, he worked at a few different jobs for a few years before deciding on a beta uprising
>starts stalking his neighbors teenage daughters
>goes postal a day after his 35th birthday
>23 kills and 27 injuries with two pistols, best in that category until cho after mass shootings became common. also rammed his truck through the restaurant.
>>
File: 1389909663580.jpg (112 KB, 598x683) Image search: [Google]
1389909663580.jpg
112 KB, 598x683
>>28824765
>George ''Viper Sniper'' Hennard

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting

On October 16, 1991, 35-year-old George Jo Hennard, an unemployed[3] merchant mariner who was described by others as angry and withdrawn, with a dislike of women and minorities, drove his blue 1987 Ford Ranger pickup truck through the plate-glass front window of a Luby's Cafeteria in Killeen, Texas.[2] Yelling, "All women of Killeen and Belton are vipers! This is what you've done to me and my family! This is what Bell County did to me...This is payback day!" Hennard opened fire on its patrons and staff with both a 9mm Glock 17 pistol and a 9mm Ruger P89 pistol.[4][5] He stalked, shot, and killed 23 people, ten of them with single shots to the head, and wounded another 27 before committing suicide.[2] Approximately 140 people were in the restaurant.

It was National Boss's Day and the restaurant was crowded.[6][7] At first, bystanders thought the crash was an accident, but the shooting started almost immediately.[1] The first victim was veterinarian Michael Griffith.[8] Another patron, Tommy Vaughn, threw himself through a rear window of the restaurant, sustaining injuries, but providing an escape route for himself and other customers.[1]

Hennard reloaded at least three times before fleeing to the bathroom after a brief shootout with police officers. During the shootout, Hennard was wounded by the police. The incident ended when he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.[2][7]

>National Boss's Day

Oh God, it's like poetry.
>>
>>28824192
Literally who? He isn't the deadliest robot ever if nobody's heard of him desu.
>>
>>28824765
I knew about Hennard but was not aware of his virginity. Not convinced of his being a robot (was handsome and sounded like he was socially competent), but still a great score and pretty badass in general
>>
He was a whiny bitch who hated women because he couldn't get into the military. Fuck him.
>>
>>28825100
>nobody answered
Kek
That says enough about him
>>
>>28825100
Everyone in Canada knows about the massacre, but thanks to our media not being literal demon vultures from hell like in the USA not many people know much about Lepine. Many of our media outlets deliberately delayed the release public information about the motivations and personal details (even the name) of Lepine until a while after the incident, so as to keep him from becoming a celebrity.

Even today it's kind of taboo to mention him by name, there's a sort of societal effort to make sure he is forgotten.
>>
>>28825100
At the time it happened, it was the third deadliest shooting in North America (14 dead). So even in the US he got some attention

>>28825152
Clearly didn't read his suicide letter
>>
>>28825302
Then he's a nobody.
>>
>>28825100
spotted the kid who was born after 9/11
>>
>>28825348
Still more famous and significant than Rodger. Not to mention superior in every imaginable way
>>
>>28825547
hey, just because he was half-sand nigger doesn't mean he did 9/11 m80
>>
>>28825547
I was ten when 9/11 happened. Try again.
>>
I've never respected Rodger in any way, but this guy's alright
>>
>>28825302
> there's a sort of societal effort to make sure he is forgotten.

>movie "Polytechnique" came out a few years ago
>>
Just noticed something

Two very effective killers used Mini-14s (Lepine and Brevik)

/k/ must hear about this
>>
>>28826038
It's because they function mostly the same way an AR-15 does (semi-automatic 5.56 with 20 or 30 round standard magazines), except they're not as expensive and have a more traditional look to them. Breivik and Lepine both got them under the pretense of hunting
>>
>>28826230
this, breivik tried to buy full auto weapons in the czech republic and Mini 14s were just about the only popular modern sporting rifle in the 80s. the mini 14 doesn't have any magic killing power.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.