[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blac Chyna is lauded for being a sociopathic gold digger. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 376.jpg (1 KB, 317x319) Image search: [Google]
376.jpg
1 KB, 317x319
Blac Chyna is lauded for being a sociopathic gold digger. I thought of you guys.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sylviaobell/karma-kardashian
>>
>And so the Kardashians, a family often accused of stealing black men, black features, and black culture, got beat at their own game by a black woman.

These people are insufferable, black men and black women are not attached at the hip. A Kardashian can't steal what doesn't belong to black women. The Jenner child didn't have surgery to get "black" features, she got surgery to look more attractive, more like her eldest sister.

And no braids and booty aren't black culture, if you believe that then you have very poor self esteem as a black person.

I can't believe in a world where some black people praise a woman for being a gold digger solely because she is also black.
>>
>>28822123
>Buzzfeed
>Kardashians
>"Blac Chyna"
Do yourself a favour and stop paying attention to this stuff. It's lowest common denominator normie bullshit. If you're going to be a socially isolated robot at least take advantage of the fact there's no reason for you to keep up with this crap.
>>
>>28822376
The kardashians are like a family by proxy a few times removed. Its better than nothing
>>
>>28822324
Its a nice sentence though because its true
>>
>>28822324
That stuff started with blacks. Its yet another example of whites or whatever the Kardashians are stealing the cool thing from blacks and making millions of it.

A black woman looking at all this is going to see Chyna and say yeah get it.
>>
>>28823397
>booty and braids started with blacks
Inaccurate
>>
>>28823769
Nope, objectively wrong
>>
>>28824077
No culture has ever worn braids or valued booty prior to black Americans?
>>
>>28822123
>blac chyna

Who?
>>
>>28824102
Do I really have to say this. We're not talking about prehistory here, (and if we were it probably would still be blacks who started those trends) we're talking about trends in contemporary pop culture
>>
>>28824165
I guess J-Lo wasn't famous for having a massive ass.
>>
>>28824165
>black women have a monopoly on asses and hair
If anything the Kardashians have popularized braids in the mainstream pop culture way more than blacks in the past.
>>
>>28824250
>>28824274
recently you dickheads, Saartjie Baartman was pop culture, but who remembers it, I'm out, I can't spend my morning arguing about booty and braid trend origins which are so obviously derived from blacks
>>
>>28824465
>J-Lo
>not recent
Are you 16?
>>
>>28824465
Did you not read my post at all? I said the Kardashians have been the most influential as far as booty and braid culture in the past decade
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.