[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn, this hot asian freshman in my class has such a nice ass.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1463420492829.jpg (66 KB, 215x250) Image search: [Google]
1463420492829.jpg
66 KB, 215x250
Help me guys, what the fuck do I do? I'm sooo horny right now, currently trying to suppress a raging boner in my jeans. I want to grope her ass so bad. Btw, I'm a senior, she's a freshman, aged 14, but Id bet she'd let me grab her ass. What do you say guys, should I do it?

I won't post pics, btw, unless you really want me to. I don't want to look like a creep in front of her hot asian friends.
>>
>>28820039
Uh, OP, we're going to need a bit more context than that.
>>
>>28820180
Oh, yeah, right, sorry.

So there's this real cute asian girl in my class, and she usually wears either tight black leggings or athletic wear, in today's case, both.

Anyway, her has is pretty nice for a 14 year old girl, and she was wearing these really nice panties today. I could very easily see the lines of them barely covering her ass, and I saw her adjust them multiple times in class.

My question for you guys is, should I or shouldn't I suppress my primal urges and grope her ass? I just want to give her a tight squeeze and maybe tug on her panties a bit, probably will rub my boner across her ass as well
>>
Mod here, post pics or I'll ban your underage ass
>>
>>28820651
I didn't know the ghost of Snacks was with us.
>>
post pics right now pleeeease or else im gonna go crazy
>>
>>28820039
>>>/b/
you fucking retarded underage normalfag faggot
>>
>>28822081
RIP that beautiful pedo
>>
>>28820298
you could fuck her here in germany, 14 is the AoC.
>>
He guys, OP here, I left the school already, but I'll be sure to find a picture of her on social media for your viewing pleasure.
>>
>>28822653
thank you based OP
oregano
>>
File: 1461898012737.jpg (64 KB, 631x630) Image search: [Google]
1461898012737.jpg
64 KB, 631x630
>>28822653
dont post op or you'll get v&
>>
bump oregan[oooooo pleeeeasr
>>
Link to fb
>>
File: 1440277513806.gif (425 KB, 1221x850) Image search: [Google]
1440277513806.gif
425 KB, 1221x850
bump

orytjhgtyuj
>>
take creepshots and then masturbate to it latter
>>
why would you do anything besides jerk off if you're probably 18
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.