[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I actually depressed if I only want to kill myself around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1324439691001.png (467 KB, 680x614) Image search: [Google]
1324439691001.png
467 KB, 680x614
am I actually depressed if I only want to kill myself around my mom? I was feeling pretty normal at school despite having some days where i couldn't get out of bed but as soon as I came home I actually attempted to OD on sleeping pills last night, but it didn't work :/ gg
>>
>>28818742
what's your mom like?

original af mayn
>>
>>28818742
pills dont usually work
I know I tried three times twice with pills
third time I tried to OD on fentanyl
>>
>>28818927
overall shes fine, but when she is in a mood she will lie out her ass and say whatever it takes to drive u to the point of crying in fetal position
last night it was something along the lines of making fun of me for threatening to kill myself and that my only goals are to fuck and get high

this morning, she says I apparently only took pills to "hurt" her but simultaneously she claims she didn't say anything that would've made me do that and im just crazy

>>28818958
I thought about fentanyl. seems like a good way to go. I only had ambien tho. it was a halfhearted attempt anyway. I guess I kind of just wanted to prove to her that I was serious about going through with it. not that she really gives a shit.
>>
>>28819174
you should go to a mental hospital
>>
>>28818958
How the fuck did you manage to fuck up a fent OD?
>>
>>28819427
it was extended release or some shit
>>
>>28819476
So it was a patch? What did you do, just wear it?

What you should've done was get a fentanyl analogue online, along with one of the superpowered RC benzo's, downed the benzo's, and shot the fent.
>>
File: lol naw.jpg (57 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
lol naw.jpg
57 KB, 460x460
>>28819174
>she says I apparently only took pills to "hurt" her
> it was a halfhearted attempt anyway. I guess I kind of just wanted to prove to her that I was serious
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.