[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE ACQUIRE THE SKILLS NEEDED TO TALK TO CUTE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 279x180
HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE ACQUIRE THE SKILLS NEEDED TO TALK TO CUTE GIRLS WITHOUT BEING A BORING PIECE OF AUTISM HOLY FUCK I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PUT MYSELF TO THE GROUND IF I DON'T STOP TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT HUMAN BEING ASAP
>>
>>28813757

For me, getting a job that required me to make small talk did the trick when combined with traveling for pleasure:

>be me
>autistic sperglord my entire life
>couldn't even sit at the same lunch talbe with girls in high school
>would go eat in the bathroom or hallway and then play RuneScape in the library
>got picked on and beat up a lot
>graduated and got a job before starting university
>worked at McDonald's
>made friends with some refugees (I'm not meme-ing) who were attending the same university I was due to be matriculating at
>they were very smart and nice people but also well socialized (two are going to med school, other two are in Peace Corps and going to med school after)
>encouraged me to go out with them
>I always wanted to travel and one of them said I should go to Turkey because tickets are cheap
>decide he's right, I should save money and do what I've always wanted
>book a ticket, travel for four months
>lose virginity on fifth day
>learn to not give a fuck about strangers
>gain confidence by managing by myself in places where nobody speaks English and which are full of scheming Turks, Sandniggers, Indians, etc
>get gf
>come back home
>keep traveling
>get more social skills and confidence and shit on every trip
>have been in relationship for 2 years now
>slept w/30+ girls
>just bought a motorcycle a month ago
>going to Costa Rica in six days

Feels good bro
>>
Its like skate boarding or riding a bike.
Some have a natural ability for it, others will get a few scrapes and bruises before they get it right.

Unfortunatly, while training wheels help with familiarity on bikes, the first thing you learn with girls is that "training wheels" actually work against you more than help you.
>>
>>28813947

Oh, and as meme-y as this may sound, I found that I had an easier time with women once I started doing things I really enjoyed. I spent more time paying more attention to myself and what I wanted, and less time worrying about what women would think of me.

Of course, that advice might not hold true if you're extremely autistic and your greatest passion is gluing together animu pictures.

There is no cure-all solution or fix. It depends on you and your life history and circumstances. For instance, I was always very awkward but also more articulate than most people. I couldn't interact with strangers one-on-one, but I could give stellar presentations and had no fear of public speaking. Consequently, I was able to develop a good sense of humor to combat my bullies when I was a junior in high school. I didn't get to be funny with girls, but I at least had the groundwork set for being able to tell stories and getting people to laugh.
>>
>>28813947
Yeah, I believe you.
You jewish?
>>
>>28814073
>secret is to ignore what others think and do whatever you like...
>...as long as it's something others think it's cool.
Please stop posting, mongoloid.
>>
>>28813757
If you re beta it might work better to make the girl feel like she is interesting rather than you try to make yourself interesting.
>>
File: 34.jpg (15 KB, 206x366) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
15 KB, 206x366
>>28814110

>autistically paraphrasing what I said to make it fit your narrative
>ignoring the first-person pronouns

>>28814087

Pic related, posted on /int/. See stamps for Turkey.
>>
File: 55.jpg (18 KB, 206x274) Image search: [Google]
55.jpg
18 KB, 206x274
>>28814165
>>28813947

Also, just took pic of bike from window. Have other ones as well.

Anyway, all OP did was ask how people acquire skills to not be spergs. I gave a run-down of how I acquired mine. Won't necessarily work for you, but it did for me.
>>
>>28814165
Is that pic meant to mean anything, mongoloid?
>>
>>28814269

>le master troll post Xd
>>
>>28813947
>claims to be autistic
>learns people skills automatically
you're a fucking neurotypical faggot who was just too timid.
>>
>>28814388

Took years and years.
>>
>>28814165

>those dates
>iraq

Are you the gezi park faggot who posted a few times in /tr/? You're a good lad, hope all is well
>>
>>28813757
>asking people on /r9k/ of all boards
>>
>>28813757
Take a small amount of a stimulant, anxiety and worry will be gone for hours, also don't snort it swallow it in a rizla paper
>>
>>28814858
Also to add to this, it will make you want to talk and share yourself like normies do, can't explain it it just does senpai
>>
File: 3380_ea0c.gif (2 MB, 400x373) Image search: [Google]
3380_ea0c.gif
2 MB, 400x373
BY POSTING FROGS AND RANTING ALL CAPS ON R9K

WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING
>>
>>28813757
Practice talking to people dipshit.
>>
>>28814956
what kind of frog is that?
>>
File: Untitl.png (599 KB, 510x487) Image search: [Google]
Untitl.png
599 KB, 510x487
>>28813757
cute frogo
>>
>>28813757
that is a mad frog
>>
>>28813947
>>would go eat in the bathroom or hallway and then play RuneScape in the library
living the fucking dream for real.

those were the best days

>get a good drop at the library and say "YES!!!!!!" then realize what you've done
>>
>>28815000
autism forg
>>
what the fork
>>
>>28813947
Ok it sounds like you fucked your male refugee friend
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.