[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seriously thinking about going to Thailand for the summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: 225868.png (493 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
225868.png
493 KB, 1280x720
>seriously thinking about going to Thailand for the summer

Anyone ever been ?
>>
>>28812894
bumperinattafamalama
>>
>>28812894
no but if i had money i would go too, i hate women too much nowdays so a good looking ladyboy seems more attractive i just worry about being mugged/shanked or getting stds

also i heard that you could get a death penalty for even stuff like weed over there, and if i can't fuck a ladyboy while i am high then what's the point senpai
>>
>Thailand for the summer
>Southwest monsoons that arrive between May and July (except in the south) signal the advent of the rainy season (ruedu fon). This lasts into October and the cloud covering reduces the temperature again, with the high humidity experienced as 'hot and sticky'.

Wikipedia, man. Learn to use it.

Also
>Fucking dick """girls""".
You're letting your misogyny lead you to full faggotry. There's thousands of whores in Thailand. Female hoes, and you're thinking about fucking males? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>28812894
don't do drugs there, jesus christ
>>
File: E4S0j8C.jpg (57 KB, 458x526) Image search: [Google]
E4S0j8C.jpg
57 KB, 458x526
>>28813029
How can they be males if they have feminine dicks?
>>
>>28812894
Contrary to popular belief, natives of Thailand do not like white people (especially tourists), so watch out for free shit they may offer you. Many tourists have been poisoned, robbed, killed, etc. in the past.
>>
>>28812894
Have you learned thai yet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UD4_m_XHB4
>>
Not Thailand but I did go to SE Asia and ended up getting some action easy.
>>
>>28812955
Then go to amsterdam you huge dancing faggot.

There you can smoke weed and fuck women (men too as you seem to be in to that)
>>
>>28813066
Manly clit > feminine dick
>>
I'd like to experience the nighttime cheap coke and hookers world but realistically it's probably not what I expect or I'd be killed
>>
i want mutual masturbation with a pretty trap. i am going to thailand with my wife just to experience this ecstasy.
>>
>>28813153
amsterdam is packed full of niggers, nigger muslims and other subhumans, like all western europe, it's also very expensive for what i would get so no thanks, i can pay for slav whores where i am right now and they do nothing for me but disgust me
>>
>>28813210
>like all western europe
This is what the 60% white country actually thinks.
>>
>>>/trv/ is full of Thailand threads with useful information senpai
>>
>>28813102
wow a guy going to another country for some exotic pussy or boipussy is like hysterical LOL WHAT A LOSER XDDDD

but when a middle-aged woman goes for a no fault divorce and robs her husband blind then goes to africe to "discover herself" aka paying niggers to fuck her hole until it's the size of mariana trench then it's you go girl!
>>
>>28813224
i am not american though but america is much better than cuckeurope because they at least can get guns and defend themselves, europeans have to go on their knees and hope they will only get raped, not killed
>>
Post more Thai ladyboys you fucks
>>
>>28812894
Yeah, I fucked a ladyboy.

It's ridiculous how feminine some of them look. I actually went out looking for a woman to fuck and ended up paying for a ladyboy.

The room was sketchy but that's what you get for 300 baht
>>
>>28813278
>triggered this hard about a comedy sketch.
If you want to go to thailand to bang tranny hookers just do it who gives a fuck about some normie to begin with.

Also most of the time, it's somewhat successful businessmen that go there and fuck not only trannies but also underage girls.
>>
>>28812894
It's usually monsoon season during the summer but it's still going to be 90F every day.
>>
>>28813575
>triggered

you are a fucking retard, don't you realize that whole generations grow up on this sitcom view of men? like retarded chumps that are good for nothing unless they are tall and handsome?

fuck you moron
>>
>>28813080
Yeah I don't know why people don't go to the Philippines instead. In Thailand you'll get killed in an argument over $2. It's not the kinda place to fuck around. Also Filipinas know english.
>>
>>28812894
kill yourself you literal faggot
>>
>>28812894
>ywn be a tranny getting fucked by dirty old men in thailand for almost nothing
why live
>>
>>28813566
What was the total ?
You use a condom ?
>>
>>28812894

these days thai hookers cost the same as european hookers. 100 usd range. might as well go to europe.
>>
>>28814028
if you go to europe, take germany. prostitution is legal and you have flatrate brothels. pay 100 bucks once and fuck as often as you want any girl you want
>>
>>28812894
i went,
> did bangkok ko samui ko phangan ko tao and around krabi in 3 weeks, was with a mate and 2 of his friend, i got to fuck a thai girl that was herself in vacation in krabi, she was 28, i didnt pay anything
but if you want hookers or ladyboy you can and the massages are godly for like 3-4 dollars you get an hour of massage
>>
They have been cracking down on child prositution there OP.
>b-but I just wanted to fuck some traps
Suuuuuure
>>
>>28813303
Delusion: The post. The amerifat. The lord of the lard. lmaoing at your life, kouhai.
>>
>>28814148
>pay 100 bucks once and fuck as often as you want any girl you want
Is this true?
>>
>>28813029
Why do you hate trannies? Do they threaten you?
>>
Watch out for the HIV.
>>
>>28813080
Oh yeah, that's true. They have "tourist prices' and will gouge the fuck out of you. Also, natives assume foreigners are pedos or perverts so the law turns a blind eye to murder.
>>
>>28813566
There was some TV documentary about white men who go to Thailand to fuck ladyboys. Never seen so much joy on a man's face.
>>
>>28814862
I have no quarrel with transgender fellows, but fucking trans' because you hate women is batshit insane.
>>
>>28815182
t. Roastie

originality
>>
>>28815411
Just a white straight male. I'm sorry that you'll never be one.
>>
>>28813080
Im gonna need a source from someone who ISNT a fucking basement dweller
>>
>>28815048
Link to the YouTube?
>>
Is it possible to get NEETbux and move there forever? Society pays me to not be around, so I'd like to accommodate even further.
>>
>>28814772

Shut the fuck up, i live in Belgium and he is right. You're the one being delusional, faggot.
>>
>>28812894
at least fuck your own race, not some chink that went gay for the money.
>>
how good are you guys at spotting traps?
http://www.thailadyboylovers.com/ladyboys/
>>
File: ayy.jpg (42 KB, 714x799) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
42 KB, 714x799
>>28816839
lmao they are trying to pass men as biological girls
>>
File: 1463471139324.jpg (125 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463471139324.jpg
125 KB, 1080x1080
>>28817276
looks like we have something in common
>>
>>28817392
Who is this?

I'm attracted to her either if she is a trap or isn't and that was a shoop or part of her pants or a weird crease or something
>>
>>28816322
Jiust set up two bank accounts one in the US and one in Thailand
Transfer neetbux from US to Thailand each month
>>
File: LB-5.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LB-5.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>28816839
>5 of 13 correct

What the fuck theres no way this is a ladyboy
>>
File: LB-2.jpg (88 KB, 580x774) Image search: [Google]
LB-2.jpg
88 KB, 580x774
>>28817849
And also her
>>
File: LB-1.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
LB-1.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
>>28817874
And her, wtf, I'm so confused and horny right now desu
>>
>no replies

Ree
>>
Sucks they kill you for drug possession though.
>>
>>28814148
Some anon please confirm this, I would go as soon as I could
>>
>>28817888

>>28817874
>>28817849'

I got all of these. 8/13 by the way. I thought the one with a beard was a trick question...

Here's how you can tell. Circle lenses, head size relative to common objects and makeup that overcompensates for big, long face and small eyes.
>>
I've been.

Third world countries in general are very tough on an introvert travelling alone, so I suspect you'll find it very stressful. You have to talk to people *all the fucking time*. Even though they don't speak English, they will still talk, and smile, and you will have to do your best to respond. It's extremely draining.

And as others have pointed out, sex in Thailand is no longer cheap. At least not in Bangkok. So you best be going there for something other than just sex, else it's going to be a shit ride.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.