[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in a steam group chat talking to people >we're nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1462980724746.png (685 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462980724746.png
685 KB, 1280x720
>in a steam group chat talking to people
>we're nothing special, just a group of virgins that just talk about random shit
>occasionally pass about funny and lewd pictures
>just a nice private space we could unwind and not worry about real life getting us down
>some faggot whos got a gf and good life comes in one day
>he's stuck around and always talking about fucking his gf
>even showed a few pics with proof
>makes me feel even more like shit
>other people in the chat are in fucking awe over this and keep asking him about sex and shit
>tell him to calm down on it but nobody cares
>this guy even almost always asks for lewd images too (hentai to be exact)
>leave because the chat just became so much of a circlejerk over this guy and its almost cuck tier levels of them saying "you should fuck her against x" and "what kind of things have you both done?"
Ever gotten driven away from a group you liked?
>>
File: 1462398891710.jpg (32 KB, 540x561) Image search: [Google]
1462398891710.jpg
32 KB, 540x561
lmao fucking faggots all of you
you are just aware of how much of a faggot you are
>>
What did you expect OP? Most virgins would have done the same thing if the group was lewd oriented.
>>
>be fembot
>dont reveal my gender
>join a skype group chat and make loads of friends
>vocaroo session one night and dont do any
>only britfag in the group so people want to guess where my accent is from
>post a vocaroo saying good night
>come back next day and everyone added me to their friends list
>all of them trying to orbit me
>block and delete and leave skype
>>
File: 023.png (168 KB, 400x480) Image search: [Google]
023.png
168 KB, 400x480
>steam group chat
this is your own fault
>>
>join a few r9k discord servers
>they either get deleted or just die off
>the channels that do remain turn into anime faggot circlejerks
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.