[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I do right? Your stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: crestfallen-warrior.jpg (32 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
crestfallen-warrior.jpg
32 KB, 300x393
Hello /r9k/ i am unsure if what i did was the right descission

>20 yo kissless virgin
>limping leg since childhood, i can halfway hide it, but most people still notice even though i think i walk normal
>meet a girl at birthday of a friend, she is friend of his gf
>we get along great, i am usually a bit stoic with occassional dirty humor mixed in
>talk often with each other via skype
>becomes pretty neat
>think i might score a chance
>write with her via normiebook, after we finish i log in the next day and see a new message.
>its one from her, biu obviously not meant to be sent to me, it says "Lol (girl's name don't know, a friend if her i guess) , the limping zombie made a move on me i think, i can't believe the cripple tries that. (Laugh smileys) " (all in german, i tried to translate as good as i can)
>she noticed later that she sent it to the wrong, probably because her friend did not answer and instantly appologized and whatnot, telling me i am a great dude and such a caring and loyal friend.
>i sent her that what she wrote hurt me and that i don't want to write with her nor see her.
>she seems upset
>this was four days ago

I feel like shit after reading what she thinks about me, do all women think this about limping people?

Also was it the right move to stop contact? I don't want to be a whimp that crawls back after such a thing, but could i have turned into pity sex? I have no moral restraints about her after what she wrote.

Or was it a shit test?
>>
>>28807808
If she actually cared about you and you post some suicidal shit she might fuck you, but this all depends on you having social skills.

You're in the right about all of this desu.
>>
>>28807808

Girls talk shit about guys to build up their confidence, just the same as guys here talk shit about girls.

Who knows if she even meant it, or was just trying to sound hard for her friend.

Regardless, she's a bitch for saying it whether she meant it or not.

She's nothing to you -- a friend of a friend. Best thing is to cut her off cold. You don't need that in your life.

Also, I went to high school with a legless guy, and holy shit did he get the trim. He was charming and had a handsome face, but still. No excuses.
>>
just dont limp, ez
>>
>>28807833
Nah acting suicidal won't fit me, it's okay how it is i guess. Still thanks mate.

>>28807870
Thanks man, the legless dude you told me about gives me hope, my face is average, but i have a well trained upper body, so i guess there is still much hope.
Yeah you are also right about the sounding though part, even if she didn't meant it, it's horrible that she sacrificed me for the sake of sounding hard.
>>
>>28807808
>AHH, YOUR FACE...
>>
>>28807808
She's a stupid fucking whore OP, cut all contact.
>>
>>28808058
>ahh-
>but-
>who-
>ha ha-
>>
>>28807808
Give us her name and normiebook.

This is one of the most disgusting normies I've ever heard of.
>>
>>28807808
That's pretty fucked up man, I don't think you want anything to do with her. There's a chance she sent that to you on purpose to show she isn't interested, which if so I'm no sure if that's better or worse...

If you cut off ties with her, do you have other friends to fall back on?
>>
The only reason she's upset is because somebody found out her charade of being a good person, while she's actually a huge bitch.

You did good man, you won't gain anything from communicating with her. I would just cut contact.
>>
>>28809851
No love interests friends sadly, bit my best friends are there to cheer me up gladly.
About the thing that she might did that on purpose, that would be horrific, she could have simply told me that she is not interested instead of calling me a zombie and cripple

>>28809826
Nah man, she is german, i bet she can't speak well english, I also fight my battles for myself
Still thank you for your eagerness to help

>>28808387
>>28808443
You gave me chuckles, i like the crestfallen warrior
>>
>>28809982
Yeah, i thought similar, if i had somehow managed to get with her it would probably turned out worse i think, still i feel bad, i was never this close to a relationship before.
Also sorry for slow replies, i am at work and answer in my spare time.
>>
TRANSFORM THIS HURT AND SUFFERING INTO FUEL, MOTIVATION TO SUCCEED

stay persistent my friend, never lie down and take it

always rise my zombie friend
>>
>>28810060
I think that as far as relationships go, you still have a chance with women. While /r9k/ is kind of right about most women being bitches like this, they also blow out of proportion how big the percentage is. There are definitely enough women out there that aren't like the bitch in your story, but depending on your luck it might take a while to find her.
>>
>>28810083
Hehe, gave me a chuckle, thank you for your motivation my friend.

The zombie will always rise again
>>
>>28810147
I hope i will find a woman that likes me the way i am, i think too that this might take a while, in the mean time i will try to improve myself and cut contact with that other cunt
>>
>>28807808
You did the right thing OP, she doesn't deserve to talk to you after that. I hope she is upset and that this is a lesson to her to not be such a stupid bitch.

I have no idea about anything women want, I'm a generally weird guy and women want nothing to do with me, but I think that a limp can easily be overcome in terms of what value you bring to a relationship, for a girl to want to write with you must have something to offer, and the fact that you like Dark Souls tells me you have an awful lot to offer.

But seriously, fuck her, don't bother with unappreciative cunts, you don't have time for them. Keep fighting the good fight,I'm 27 and not a kissless virgin, but I have scraped the bottom of the barrel and 2 relationships and 4 girls I've fucked later, I really don't recommend it. We're lost in this together. Women are just shitty I guess, all the ones around me at least.
>>
>>28810032
Mein Deutsch ist furchtbar, aber sie kann es wahrscheinlich verstehen.

Of course, if you want to deal with it by yourself that's your choice. Good luck.
>>
>>28810848
That german of you was good though

Yeah, i better handle that myself, still thanks
>>
>>28810804
Thanks mate, that cheers me up.
I have a similar feeling about most women around me, but the one i told in my OP post about seemed different and genuinely interested in me, because of that it did hit me so hard to read that.
But you're right i better dcrew that cunt before she hurts me further.

Also thanks for writing the part that i have something to offer, i didn't consider that i did something right in the first place to keep her messaging with me, now that i think about it i am sure that i have something to offer in a relationship.

Also nice that you also like dark souls, the first one is my favourite.

Thanks for your post, mate. It cheered me up and gave me hope. I wish you the best of luck too, you seem like a cool person to me
>>
>>28807808
That sucks but you did the right thing, dont pussy out now.

Everybody has shit they are insecure about, success in life is about improving what you can and ignoring what you cant. Her talking shit about you probably has more to do with your meek personality or other flaws. Be /fit/ decently wealthy, and confident, and very few girls will care about your leg.
>>
>>28807808
desu it look like she sent you this on purpose. why would would she say her friends name if she thought she was messaging her? and mentioning the leg thing twice? looks to me like she just wanted to cut you off in a cold, sociopathic manner.
i dont know why she would do it, girls are fucked up.

how exactly did she "seem upset"?
>>
>>28811017
That could be a reason, i tend to be quite gentle and not that talkative usually.

I am already in a shape, i go to the gym four times a week.

I am worried that if i am too meek and can't change that behaviour.

But i will not pussy out, what she wrote was too much, the zombie was toleratable, but cripple gows over the line.
>>
>>28811085
She acted like i was the evil dude for cutting contact with her and not accepting her apology.

Do you think that was a try to cut me off and make me seem like an asshole to everybody at the same time? Why would she do that?
>>
>>28811171
I used to be very meek, about two years ago my high school oneitis cut me off for being a clingy, passive pussy. Since then I have made a conscious effort to be more dickish, masculine, confident. It took time but I have changed a lot. I cringe now looking at text conversations from a year ago and I have a lot more success with girls now. Just fucked a 9 out ten a few days ago for the first time. (granted Im tall with an attractive face to begin with)
Just practice being a dick on omegle.
Hate to get all sappy and inspirational, but you really can fix or compensate for almost everything in life.
>>
You did the right thing, OP. She definitely meant that she hates you.
>>
>>28811194
who knows man. post the convos here?
>>
>>28811272
That's good to hear, then i will go to omegle and be a dick to a few people, sounds fun actually.

I would judge my face as average or slightly below average, but that i can compensate with broad shoulders and good muscle proportions i think.
I am nit sure what counts as tall, i am 6 feet tall (183 cm) and i am taller than most girls i see, yet i see many guys that are taller than me
>>
>>28811308
Would love to, but am on work, and my mobile internet is throttled for the rest of the month, i need 5 minutes to refresh the thread or write a post.
Tried capping the messages but the fb site didn't load at all after i waited 15 minutes.

In short she seemed upset because she called me a cruel monster for not forgiving her, and other similar stuff like " such a mistake can happen anyone"

Also stuff is in german, i try to tell it as good as i can in english
>>
>>28810980
Demon's Souls is my favorite, Dark Souls 3 seems a tad bit more disappointing than Dark Souls 2, but patching and DLC and time will tell.

I'm serious about the value, I remember my last girlfriend(4 years ago) said: "It all depends on what the girl wants." So it's really arbitrary and I guess you just put yourself out there until you find somebody who likes you for you and vice versa. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. I have at times. I remember a girl at a hotel behind the counter giving clear visual signs to me that she liked me from across the room, so much so that even my father noticed it. I didn't find her when I went back, but oh well, no use crying over spilled pussy.

I am sure that some girls might even have an attraction to a limp, far and few between I think, but women have strange fantasies of love that they play out in their heads. Even if a girl who is on the fence about you isn't into the limp, your conversation skills just might tip her over in your favor, I know that I myself don't have women talking to me on that kind of basis.

But best of luck to you, I'm sure there is some good woman out there that will be everything you need.
>>
>>28807808
seeing as she goes as far as to make fun about one of her "friends" in a mean and hurtful way, just to gain acceptance in her social circle, I'd say its highly unlikely she'd have ever given you a chance if her friends dont approve of you.
And since you are known as a zombie and cripple in her social circle I think its safe to say they dont...

You did right OP, cut that cunt from your life, and show her by doing so that you have what she lacks: pride and moral integrity
>>
>>28811460
Sadly i never played demon souls or bloodbourne, i only have a PC, i would love to play them both. Dark souls 3 was okay, it had some weak parts but also good ones, i hope too that dlc and patching will make it better.

Yeah no need to cry over spilled pussy, i need to get over this quick and go on living my life, i will go out a little maybe i will medt some interesting people in near future.

As before, thank you for your posts, you're a cool guy and i wish you only best.
>>
>>28811468
Yeah, i cut contact with all the people around her as well except for the gf of my friend, they cut off contact with her as well after i told them.

It still hurts because i thought she was my friend, and then calling me a cripple and zombie to her friends
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.