[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it wrong to break up with a girl cuz she has rosties ? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1442014998824.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1442014998824.png
112 KB, 297x282
is it wrong to break up with a girl cuz she has rosties ?

i mean, it really looks gross desu
>>
why are you asking us?

Simple words we never knew,
The power behind what they put us through,
Now it's all begun
What it takes to make it real.
We're standing on the edge of this,
When our soul is gone what will we miss?
We lost what it takes to really make it feel.
But the better days behind us now,
We all need someone to tell us how
To save the state of where we are,
It keeps demanding more and more and more.
And who will save us?
This can't go on, without the meaning in the rhyming.
Can you save, and can you save us?
Oh I can't go on out of rhythm with our time.
>>
you could always kill yourself you fucking normie
>>
>>28804085
Yeah you could.

You'd be a huge faggot and you'd make a girl insecure about her body.

But it's your choice.
>>
>>28804085
>a girl who has roasties
what the fuck are you on nigger?
>>
This is the best way to destroy a girl's confidence.

Like just tear it to shreds. There is nothing normalfag girls are more self conscious about.

If you want to destroy her, say you can't be with her because her vagina looks and smells disgusting.
>>
>>28804085
i'd rather your gf break up with you because you have a small dick desu
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.