[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hospitalization
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 56142050_p0.png (69 KB, 760x760) Image search: [Google]
56142050_p0.png
69 KB, 760x760
I need some stories of hospitalizations, forced or volunteered.

Friends are encouraging me to go but my faith in society to aid me is little. If they're just going to tell me to stay until I feel better I'd rather fucking go live at the YMCA to run away from my problems.
>>
>get pissed at mom
>decide to go on a walk with a bottle of brandy at 7am
>four hours later hiding from cops called on me for knocking on doors and asking for runs for my nausea under a car
>taken to children's hospital (17yo) to be "baker acted" left alone in room on stretcher with catheter in right forearm
>rip it out try to get free
>restrained and get biggest fucking catheter they could find in bend of elbow
>stuck with that in room with decent free food but only tv for two days
>told minimum was 3 days since I had no issues
>sick almost outta here
>lol they mean three days in the psych ward
>>
>mini angelina jolie, chubby white 6.6/10, ight scene kid, obese stacy among others
>just did things like basic grade level work, listen to music, play therapy games, lights out at 9 up at 6
>head psych was actually my family psych, surprised to see me
>said my story was the funniest entry story he'd ever heard

I had an alright time, mom was pissed as hell when I left lol
>>
>>28800071

*tums btw, yeah I know
>>
>>28799900
Okay faggot, tell me what's up and why your friends want you to go.

t. healthcare worker
>>
>>28799900
Don't go OP. I was forced to be there for 27 days. I wasn't suicidal going in but coming out I was.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.