[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it me or does the quality of this board take a complete nosedive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 56983300400.png (36 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
56983300400.png
36 KB, 700x469
Is it me or does the quality of this board take a complete nosedive when female threads start showing up?
When are we going to go to /qa/ and ask Jackie 4chan for a male only trial board?
>>
>>28796071
M8 this board is shit with or without women
>>
File: 1433738032519.png (205 KB, 463x354) Image search: [Google]
1433738032519.png
205 KB, 463x354
>>28796071
Your kind(though I suspect you're fairly new) is what ruined /r9k/ although you don't know why. I have a theory of why /r9k/ is like it is as I've been here since its inception. For the record, post quality is about the same now that the script is back in place but the all time low quality was when they removed it.

Historically, /r9k/ was basically just an experiment to have semi enforced fresh content or better thought out replies instead of regurgitating the same shit. This however just resulted in people recycling shit in a more verbose manner.

The first few days, there was this gag about how /r9k/ people were gentlemen and most might not remember that. /r9k/ was basically old /b/ but with people being verbose with their memes and for the first few weeks, some OC was created. Eventually, and because /r9k/ was basically a slower /v/, the tripfags came in and started creating drama. moot enjoyed this drama but still thought it was awful so he renamed /r9k/ to The Creek(a Dawson's Creek reference) for a small period of time. moot gave /r9k/ a lot of attention compared to other boards for some reason. As a result, many people started checking it out over time.

The true decline of /r9k/ was when people just came here for relationshit advice or hookup threads since /b/ was too chaotic for it. It was to drive this crap out of /r9k/ that moot created /adv/ and /soc/ though it did not completely solve the problems. It did move A LOT of people who came in for those threads and relocated them to those boards however and that's when the pepe and wojak self pity circlejerk started; when the majority of the userbase were people with no interest in relationships or other human beings more or less. Most people who have been around long enough know the rest of the story so I feel I shouldn't have to explain the past couple years with the removal of the robot and so forth.
>>
>>28796515
Idk why you gave a rant about how r9k used to be but you can't deny that this board is way worse than even just a few years ago.
This board just got popular with Pepe and the shootings and women actively posting was the point of no return
>>
/pol/ has had a massice influx of new people over the past few months.

I think we need more redpill threads on race and jews before the new people start burying this board under their "hurr there is niggers and there is black people"-bullshit.
>>
File: 1436488042946.png (201 KB, 463x354) Image search: [Google]
1436488042946.png
201 KB, 463x354
>>28796855
The quality of topics has somewhat declined but the people who claim it's shit are also part of the issue. All the memers crying REEE on whores, "normies" or whatever are just remnants from the great /adv/ and /soc/ divides. They shit on the board just as bad as anyone else, really. Moreover, in the past few years 4chan has become plagued by disinformation agents and shills. I suspect that 1 of every 10 posters is a shill or paid shitposter with target topics in mind. They are literal subhuman scum who get paid to derail certain topics and post in order to favor someone's agenda. Wouldn't surprise if many NEETs are in on it.

The more reasonable or discerning anons have already moved to other chans or sites and so should you if you want a change because the decline of boards cannot be stopped and the change in management as well as moderation tactics only seems to point in one grim direction.
>>
>>28796515
>>28797019
I acknowledge your effort posting.
>>
>>28796071

And how are you going to determine who is male? We each submit a genetic sample and a copy of our birth certificate?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.