[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have crippling disorder >tell normie ur in constant pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
>have crippling disorder
>tell normie ur in constant pain
>"lol yah i also get hedaches when i party with 100 stacies and drink 10 bottles of vodka i feel ur pain haha just drink water and b urself ur fine"

aren't normalfags cute
>>
These are all purely symptoms of depression. The fatigue and extreme sleeping patterns are signs you are going through some shit. I feel u ma dude. Try smoke some weed? I like to bury my feelings with high amounts of depressants; alchohol, xanax and weed being my main go to. This strategem however is only temporary and has high risks of worsening your state the following day (or whenever you wake up). Cheerio
>>
>>28795237

The depression is simply a consequence of feeling doomed all the time, it's not what caused all the symptoms. I feel like I'm severely deficient in vital nutrients and brain chemistry is fucked up, most likely have a leaky gut and when you put toxins in your body where there's holes everywhere and they reach your brain, you're fucked.

It's beyond repair now. Whatever, senpai. Just needed to vent. Antidepressants aren't key. If I wasn't so sure I had MS, I'd genuinely buy myself a shitload of nutrients like minerals and vitamins and start eating healthy, but unfortunately I may have fucked myself up irreparably.
>>
>>28794795
Your probably just a hypnocondriack.
I learned that in my psychology class today.

Your fine, you just need to drink more water and lose weight

As for the virginity, just talk to girls and be open about how attractive they are
>>
>>28795322

go away chad you can't spell hypochondriac and OP is skinny so your weight loss advice is pure bs

oh shit i just got trolled didnt i
>>
>>28795309
Im telling you man. And not trying to sound like cheech and chong here but weed could help you. Itll help you get a good nights sleep, itll get you eating and its fun as fuck. Try it bro!
>>
>>28795374
No, /B/ro, it's all in his mind
>>
>>28795409

Yeah mang, I'm well aware of the medicinal properties of weed, esp. cannabis oil which is even used to cure cancer!

Unfortunately I've had shit experiences with weed and felt really shitty every time I tried (must have done something wrong).

>>28795374
>normies belittle your shit
>vent on 4chan
>get chad-trolled

dammit, what was i expecting
>>
>>28794795
Ah, dude. You've just described what I've been experiencing (for the last 6-8 months) perfectly. Should I be MS-conscious? The tracers/afterimagery/VS are nothing particularly new, though, as I have hppd. But they have been a lot more intense of late..

>>28795066
I would also advise that you be urself tho.
>>
>>28795576

Dammit, you HPPD guys are so qt. Whatchu bingeing on, benzos?

I've lurked the HPPD forums and a lot of guys there claim their symptoms gradually subside after they've been clean for a year or so.
>>
>>28794795
>>negative after-images of everything burned into my eyes
>>visual snow
>>mass of floaters
>>eyes dont move together, one lags behind slightly
>>tinnitus
>>constant feeling of having fever
>>muscle weakness everywhere
>>muscle cramps
>>electrical shocks / tingling with fast movements
>>pain if i stay in one spot for too long
>>clumsy, lack of coordination
>>dizzy 24/7
>>dick isn't as hard
>>constipation
>>pee myself a little (few drops) after exertion (bending over, sitting down, getting up, etc. after taking a piss)

weed 24/7 thats all you need
>>
>>28795724
This.
Toke up and get that shit outta your system
>>
Sounds exactly like depression and non-bacterial prostate inflammation.
>>
File: boogie man.webm (215 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
boogie man.webm
215 KB, 854x480
>>28795724
>>28795765

dammit pseudo-chad, just leave already reee
>>
>>28795632
HPPD is a fucking weird and temperamental disorder. Quitting drugs entirely for about 8 or so months didn't restore things in the manner that you would hope, but did make the mental effects tolerable/manageable enough to be able to forget about it for the most part. When I started smoking weed again the DP/DP became a lot more prominent, but it'd sometimes help, too. I'd wake up a day after smoking and my headaches/visuals would be a lot less severe. Klonopin, however, was my saving grace when I first experimented with it. It was like I was hppd-free again. However, it's efficacy is very short-lived. And I think the cons outweigh the pros overall. I wish I'd never touched benzos, but I still don't regret experimenting with psychedelics. HPPD'er since 2011.
>>
File: i am the pepe master (8).jpg (75 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (8).jpg
75 KB, 666x666
>>28794795
now list the positives anon
>>
>>28797210

well.. i'll either die and that'll be the end of it - you cease to exist and aren't there to be aware of it..

or.. there's afterlife / reincarnation

so i win either way, unless ofc christians are right and i go to hell fffuuu

though part of me thinks religion was made so that u don't kill urself or kill other taxpayers
>>
File: i am the pepe master (307).jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (307).jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>28797314
yeah you should probably pull the trigger anon, you sound miserable
>>
File: 1463801181868.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463801181868.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>28796004
>tfw you tried to tell your mom when you were young the boogie man was real and she didn't listen
>>
>>28797363

no gun.. will have to resort to jumping off of somewhere fffuuu
>>
File: i am the pepe master (576).jpg (111 KB, 850x703) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (576).jpg
111 KB, 850x703
>>28797445
do you have access to any rope?
>>
>>28794795
Anon I know you don't want to hear this.
All of those things are de to bad nutrition and lack of exercise. Lift, and force yourself to eat properly.
I know it seems like it won't do shit, but doing it and sticking to it will show you the error of how you have been living so far.

>>28795237
As the anon here said, Weed is nice, I wouldn't go into Xanax and alcohol since they can fuck your liver, worse thing weed can do to you in the long run is make you apathetic, which since we are here, has already happened.
It will also help you eat more.

Hang in there anon, what you are talking about was my life from the age of 18-22, it can get better if you make it. Push the tilt away my friend.
>>
Or you could not give a fuck about what others think of you and better yourself bit by bit.
>>
>>28797514
yeah but dying that way sucks. jumping means you can't go back and there's a quick plop and you're finished.

>>28797608
>lack of exercise, shit nutrition
that's what everyone says, and it's true. however, when these 2 factors cause irreparable damage, no amount of work and good nutrition can reverse it. oh well, the MRI will tell.

>>28797641
that will cut out some of the depression but everything else (physical) will stick
>>
>>28797740
I'm actually not talking out of my ass, I'm not an expert but I'm on way. I'm doing my residency now.
Listen dude, at 24, it's highly doubtful you managed to due irreparable damage, unless you were eating literal garbage.

I never advise anyone against a proper professional check up/imaging, but you are most likely wasting your money dude. Do it just to be sure.

Then stop making excuses for yourself and get in shape, because you aren't young anymore, and trust me it will get way worse if you don't shape up.
>>
>>28797842

don't worry about the money, health care is pretty affordable in my country and the MRI is covered by health insurance

i'm mostly worried that leaky gut might be causing toxins to enter parts of the body they shouldn't (brain, etc)

then i've had digestion problems all my life, been skinny all my life and have generally led a sedentary, malnourished life due to 0 appetite

it's all brain and body chemical imbalances and if it's not MS then i'm gonna do my best to figure out where the problem is, but if it's MS then there's no use, particularly because i don't have the typical relapsing-remitting thing, but rather a gradual worsening of symptoms which points towards the shit kind of MS only 10 percent of MS sufferers get - primary progressive, which means i'll be a vegetable in 10-20 years or at best wheelchair bound
>>
>>28798087

u sound like a hypochondriac, more like HYPER CHONDRIAC m8 idk why they put the hypo in shit that makes you hyper but w/e
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.