[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is what women want huh. Isn't the guy on the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: yup.jpg (39 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
yup.jpg
39 KB, 960x960
So this is what women want huh. Isn't the guy on the right really clingy? I thought they hated that shit.
>>
>>28791644
lmao women have no idea what they want, actually they do they want whatever catches their eye at the moment.
>>
>I will kill you and him
This is what she likes. The series of messages on the right would be pathetic if this message was replaced by
>you know I love you and would do anything for you
>>
>>28791644
they don't want that, I was LITERALLY that when dating a girl.

They think the one on the left is cringy as fuck unless you do it at the right time, like post sex when you're cuddling in the dark loving each other, not over a fucking text.

I did the stuff on the right as well, except I actually own guns and that nigger in her imagination doesn't so he's just getting angry with no way of actually doing something.
I wasn't kidding when I said I would kill her and whoever she was with. She's afraid to visit her mom still, who lives near me.
>>
>>28791644
>>28791668
Being clingy 100% of the time is unattractive, childish and needy. He just sent a few texts. There's a big difference. He just let his insecurity slip out for a couple minutes, but if your whole personality is clingy, jealous and insecure you need to get a grip. Why would any woman find that attractive?
>>
>>28791644

You realize this is sarcastic right... Is this ironic shitposting or are you actually completely fucking retarded
>>
>>28791644
>men want companionship
>women want social status and wealth
Honestly I just want a woman with XX chromosomes, but a male brain.
>>
>>28791720
This.

Women love being killed. Why do you think Elliot Rogers did what he did?
>>
>>28791644
Women genuinely do not know what they want.
They say they want the type of guy in the left, who is sweet and thoughtful, because it fits in with current romantic stereotypes.

But let me tell you, they don't want that.
Both people in this picture are clingy, but to different degrees.
Women don't want sweet guys, they want guys who are indifferent to them, that occassionally show them some positive attention.
This type of behaviour from males drives them crazy,they can't get enough of it.

Of the two, a girl would much prefer the guy on the right, who, while clingy, doesnt treat her like a Goddess, and explictly said he would "kill her" if he found out she was cheating.

Girls wouldn't want either man here, as both are clingy, but the guy on the right is far more attractive to girls than the left.

tl;dr: If you want a girl to like you, act indifferent and overall unamused towards her. Offer her some positive attention once in a while, but very very seldom.
>>
>>28791668
>>28791644
different women want different things. if you understand them as individuals instead of as a hivemind then you won't be confused by two different women having contradictory opinions
>>
Getting real tired of these threads
are you really prepared to be a slave to the vagina to get sex? men are literally basing their existence, behavior and self esteem over being able to get sex / relationships. I imagine how flattered fem"bots" feel coming here, everyday seeing men who would basically throw their lives away in order to touch their vagina
>>
>>28791644

This nigga got it backwards you kill him then yourself so the slut gets blamed for driving you to murder suicide
>>
>>28791878
No, you're only supposed to kill the slut, then you go out and find yourself a new bitch.
>>
>>28791786
>but a male brain

they're going to have a sex change then
>>
I do the same thing as OP. Frequently tell my girlfriend the same thing. Fuck outta here man. Yall some major faggots.
>>
>>28791644
They do want both of those things though, just sporadically. If you're like that all of the time it's unattractive, if you're like that sporadically and you are physically unattractive then those actions taken by you are by extension unattractive.
>>
>>28791644
it's a fuckin joke you autist.

look at every other 'get u a man who can do both' and they're just dumb comparisons
>>
>>28792286
Not like that, you fuck.
I mean thinking in a way a man does.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.