[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you have a girlfriend? If so, why do you continue coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1463988198661.jpg (75 KB, 650x887) Image search: [Google]
1463988198661.jpg
75 KB, 650x887
Do you have a girlfriend?

If so, why do you continue coming here? I don't want to REEE at you, i'm just curious. Why wallow in this place if you have someone that's there for you?
>>
>>28786725
I don't technically have a girlfriend but I do have exclusive friends with benefits with a girl. I go on here because even with a girl I'm still a depressed piece of shit who hates his life, r9k seems to think when you get a girl all your problems go away but it isn't even close to true if your depressed a girl won't stop you from being depressed
>>
File: 1460454497224.png (47 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
1460454497224.png
47 KB, 600x438
I have a gf. I'm a NEET and we just live off welfare together.

She's r9k's perfect gf. Virgin, no social networks, slightly dominant, can defend herself, redpill, doesn't fall for social memes etc.

I just come here to:
>enter thread
>act hostile for no reason

literally all i come here for

and to shitpost from different mindsets
i've been a :
>petroleum engineer
>agriculture student
>in the military, copypasted some /k/ posts acronyms for authenticity
>a hard leftist
>a hard rightist
>someone at google
>someone working a retail job
>a sad wagecuck
>a manager of a retail chain
>a store supervisor
>someone who works with special needs people
>a student doctor
>a rich kid who's never worked in his life, with a hedgefund
>several girls
>a guy who owns game x but doesnt really
>one of those cool /tg/ neckbeard types
>a chad instagram poster
>a serial misogynist
>a serial misandrist tumblrite
>invent backup posters and personalities in threads to see how much i can bend the topic or stupidity until others parrot what I said and I dont have to do it myself

It's more fun than any vidya desu
I'd like to create a meme one day
>>
>>28786787
Why is it then that one of the most repeated things about being a robot is not having any physical contact with the opposite gender?

I don't know if having a girlfriend fixes problems or not, but why is it so fanatically followed that "gf = youre a normie"? Been here for years and I never understood this.

On one hand i'd like to think that if you manage to have a relationship, physical or emotional, then all is not lost for you and you're not truly in a bottomless hole. But everything isn't as simple as that, is it?
>>
>>28786725
because here I can complain about everything without being a negative person to anyone I know
I love the anonymity
I love how you can be as honest as you want, and people won't get offended or if they do they call you a fucking faggot

I dunno it just feels nice, like I am at home, you guys understand me better than my gf ever will

I actually stopped going here for months but I kind of got me back, def makes me a worse person in rl though
>>
>>28786725
She's playing video games, I'm bored on my tablet.
Also it pisses her off that I browse r9k
>>
>>28786840
What color is her hair? How did you meet her?
>>
Because I was here for a long time, same for my gf. We both post here constantly. Just because we are together, doesn't mean we suddenly became accepted into society. We are both living off of our parents for over 4 years now, didn't study, have nothing for us in the future. We only talked with each other for our entire relationship. It's a closed circle at this point and 4chan is the only place we socialize. If you can call it socializing.
>>
>>28787012
How the fuck are some robots this fucking lucky? Where is my loser fembot gf? Also tell me more about her.
>>
>>28786840
>gf
>virgin

You haven't had sex? Wtf?
>>
I have a gf. I come here to trigger angry permavirgin losers.
>>
I have an Instagram famous fiance, mentally I align with this board, I personally don't think I'm good looking, however my lady always says I'm handsome, I really just got lucky and met her at a fucked up time in her life
>>
My boyfriend and I both browse /r9k/ because it's a habit and it's not like this place is that bad. Just getting a boyfriend isn't going to make my bipolar nonexistent and him not a NEET. I just know we're particularly the same person, but reversed genders. It's uncanny, famaroni.
>>
>>28786725
I'm a depressed wage cuck who still lives at home at age 23 and my GF puts up with me for who I am. Been together for 8 years and we're each other's only friends, whenever we hang out it involves us either watching TV all day or she browses 4chan while I play CS, LoL, Diablo, HoN, WoW etc. You people are the only ones who understand me (apart from the gf)
>>
>>28787117
When we met, I thought that'd be obvious.

>>28786967
brown, on this board, asked for contact during one of my shitposting runs 2 years ago, found out we lived within 80 miles.

moved in together after 4 months, happy ever since

>tfw not a single instance of 'he's just a friend :^)'
>no 'no u cant check my phone, CREEP'
>not a single drop of SJW blood
>backs me up always
>isnt spineless as a posession
>>
>>28786846
>On one hand i'd like to think that if you manage to have a relationship, physical or emotional, then all is not lost for you and you're not truly in a bottomless hole. But everything isn't as simple as that, is it?

Robots have no social value. Having a girlfriend indicates social value
>>
>>28787186
So wait, you are both asexual?
>>
>>28786725
because /r9k/ isn't exclusive for faggots who want a gf or cry about them

I don't even have or want a gf, but I'm sick of these threads daily.
>>
>>28786725

I got herpes and it completely killed the motivation to have a social life at all. Theres zero reason to go out and spend money unless it facilitates getting laid
>>
Yes.
Mostly just to kill time and laugh at you.
Currently getting paid $22/hr to do so.
>>
>>28787279
Same here. Shitposting from work right now. And after work, I am going home and will have sex with my gf.
>>
>>28787020
What do you want to know? We just play games, browse the internet eat and sleep. We did start gamedeving again, but it's very slow. She's brushing up on her modeling, i'm creating a few utilities that would help me make games on an engine. Besides that every day is mostly the same.
>>
> I have a girlfriend
> but im so quirky and depressed

Piss of you shits. Youre worse than Chads. I would kill every single person on the planet to have a loving girlfriend and someone that is there for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 680x383
I grew up here and I don't want to leave immediately after I got a girlfriend and became a Chad. You people are alright.
>>
>>28788245
>pedestalizing women and 'love' like this

Absolutely pathetic, my dude.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.