[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots ever gotten/given a blowjob before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Magikarp .jpg (302 KB, 1000x333) Image search: [Google]
Magikarp .jpg
302 KB, 1000x333
How was it? Did it live up to expectations?

Can you tell if a girl will give good head just by looking at her? Do big lips/big mouth make a difference or just technique?
>>
>>28774641
big lips dont' mater
your dick isn't sensitive enough (in the right way) for delicate caresses or kisses to feel great
most women cannot give a good blowjob till they've had years of experience
the best blowjobs are high energy with deep throating
swallowing is a must
perhaps no sex is better than when a girl will let you fuck her throat and just yank her head back and forth as fast as you want and then cum down her throat. christ i'm diamonds now. it's really great for girls who admit their rape fantasies.
>>
>>28774737
>your dick isn't sensitive enough
are you cut just wondering
>>
>>28774737
good to be a goy, my dick is uncut and BJs feel better than vaginal sex... deepthroat is even better
>>
>>28774766
cut. i don't think that matters though. it's not like your fingers or lips. you mainly just feel diffuse pressure and wetness and warmth, and it is better when there's more of all those things like when you're deep in her mouth and throat than when she's doing some fancy tongue flicking she thinks is "driving you wild" because she doesn't know better
>>
>>28774641
Done both, I can't tell when a girl is good at it and I'm usually surprised. I really can't tell if I'm good at giving one but I hope so...
>>
>>28774641
Is op's pic a good example of a proper bj?
>>
>>28774826
the great thing about throats is that they are all tight. also tit fucking is always very tight, capable of extreme tightness.

many vagoos are a bit spacious. and your dick goes past the tight sphincters in the butt.
>>
>>28774737
Hope you realize not all girls have rape fantasies, shit lord.
>>
>>28774641
My ex was bad at bjs, mostly because she wouldn't listen when I told her what to do, and more importantly, what not to do. My current gf is great because she actually listens to feedback. Other than that I've only ever been with one other girl who was good at giving bjs. She was Asian and didn't want to have sex during her period, so she gave head everday instead, when she was on it.
>>
>>28774928
it's a sociological fact though that the vast majority do, probably north of 70%
and even if you don't rape play is a good use of time
>>
>>28774978
No...it's really not. And Rough sex =/= rape play. Stop trying to project your gross needs/fantasies on everyone it's annoying.
>>
>>28775011
whatever, bb. noone was conflating rough sex.

maybe stop projecting your hatred of rape play on the vast majority of people who are at least kind of into it.

also notice there was no universal quantifier in my original statement you took issue with. i didn't even imply that all girls have rape fantasies.

i don't even know what you're angry about and probably you don't either. is it us having different sexual preferences?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.