[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's Mental Health Awareness Week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13
File: agvjc.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
agvjc.jpg
329 KB, 2048x2048
Reach out.
No suicides this week.
>>
>you have so much to live for!! XDDD
>suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem bro!! :DDD
>just bee urself :)))
fuck off
>>
>>28770935
But each of those points, liberated from sarcasm, are completely legitimate and empowering and TRUE statements.

People DO have a lot to live for - what is wrong is always available, and so is whats right. One can control their mental focus, itemize, regard, visualize and cherish the happy occurrences, memories, and prospects they have. You can breathe unassisted? That's something good in your life. You can walk? Also something that many people are without and can be a locus of gratitude.

Many survivors of bridge-jumping, upon being asked to describe the scenario, spoke of how their problems seemed so gargantuan and unchanging until they jumped - immediately they realized every problem they had could have been fixed, abated, or looked at in a different way. All except the act of taking ones life. Sometimes choosing to remain alive is in itself an act of bravery, and deserves to be lauded.

Living with integrity, with constancy. Self knowledge. Meaning what you say and saying what you mean. Acting through a value-system that is uniquely your OWN. Loving, creating, and living in your own way, free of pretense. Not bullying yourself in your own mind to be someone else. All of these things are powerful ways to live a life and be yourself.
>>
>We care, we're here for you :))))))

Don't bother to talk to kids like us in high-school because we are autists.
>>
these are aimed at normies who suffer from meme anxiety depression, of course they don't care about the actual mentally ill OP
>>
>>28770900
>you are loved

{{citation needed}}, preferably from third-party sources too.

>people with depression aren't lazy

Agreed.

>people with mental illnesses aren't crazy

And unattractive people are not ugly? This kind of linguistic contortionism makes me sick.

>suicide doesn't end the chances of life getting worse, it eliminates the possibility of getting better

If the lone thought that contains such a logical atrocity arises in no less than a fucking school, I'm already afraid for your nation, US/UK robots, much less actually gets written down.

>people with suicidal thoughts aren't attention-seekers
>people with anxiety aren't rude

Not that any of you actually met a suicidal or anxious person, but I'm glad we seem to return to our senses.
>>
>>28771510
This sounds like copypasta.
>>
File: 1388650257218.gif (136 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1388650257218.gif
136 KB, 500x500
Why are all the people in OP's pic girls? Its like they are just using mental illness as an excuse to get attention whilst the guys are told to man up and fuck off.
>>
>>28770900

What? It is?

That's OK. People started to forget about me once they realized nothing they do will make me better.

I hope they feel OK about it. It must be hard, watching a fine-spirited horse lose it's drive and slowly starve itself to death.
>>
>>28771634
Apparently not. That's literally the first time I mention Reddit on 4chan, but I think here it's really justified. I'm not a typical 4chan user myself, I write in redtext myself, but that post is just too convoluted and truly 'trying too hard'.

Not to mention that the number of errors and misconceptions in it probably > the number of words, but that's another matter.
>>
>>28771510
>their problems seemed so gargantuan and unchanging until they jumped - immediately they realized every problem they had could have been fixed, abated, or looked at in a different way

So you're literally saying that attempting suicide is the best way to go about solving one's problems?
>>
File: 1454000604364.png (357 KB, 640x671) Image search: [Google]
1454000604364.png
357 KB, 640x671
>tell me not to commit suicide
>commits suicide

who here is mischievous?
>>
File: 1437583037539.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437583037539.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
>>28771841
>tells me my life is worthless and I should kill myself
>continue claiming welfare for another 50 years
>>
>>28770900
>You are loved
My parents love me.
>People with depression aren't lazy
Not true, I'm depressed but also a lazy avoidant slob.
>People with mental illnesses aren't crazy
True, most of the time they're just different
>Suicide does not end the chances of life getting worse, suicide eliminates the possibility of life getting better
I grudgingly admit it is a permanent solution to a temporary problem as another robot once told me.
>People with suicidal thoughts aren't attention seekers
Wrong most of the time, humans are natural attention whores - most of us can't help it.
>People with anxiety aren't rude
They don't mean to be, they just come off as such.
>>
>>28771935
>a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Not all chiasmata make sense, anon. Solution is simply a permanent solution to a permanent problem.
>>
Psychologists and Psychiatrists earn so much money from the "sick" ones.

Like about 200 Euros a day for day-hospitals, all paid by wagecucks :^)
>>
>>28770900
>all those middle school cunts
Also, why is the one in the middle in quotations? It's not like the ones on the sides are original quotes.
>>
>>28770900
Yay more reasons to not go outside
>>
>>28770900
>pretend to care about losers
>will still ostracize the ugly loners in their classes
They're so brave :^)
>>
File: 1429099819930.jpg (106 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1429099819930.jpg
106 KB, 480x360
Is it really mental health awareness week?

My birthday is this week lmao.
>>
File: wtf2.jpg (13 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.jpg
13 KB, 400x396
>People with mental illnesses aren't crazy
they pretty much are based on society standards
i believe we need a license to have children(just one of many taboo things i think compared to society but will never actually happen)

my neighbour is tho, he goes beyond that thinking(he is a schitzo), i told him i have thin skin and Ehlers Danlos and he believes there's homoeopathic cures for curing it... A GENETIC FLAW and he thinks they can be cured by eating the right herbs and shit
he also thinks they have multiple cures for cancer
and this "Orgone energy" is some amazing thing(look that up and facepalm to your hearts content)
>>
Normies idea of """""caring"""""""
>"why r u so quiet lol"
>"what's wrong u always look sad"
>"Le smile more :D"
>"u need 2 talk more"
>>
File: 1447016264999.png (368 KB, 945x574) Image search: [Google]
1447016264999.png
368 KB, 945x574
I'm going to kill myself this week just to stick it to them
>>
>>28773026
this

my first thought when I saw this thread was suicide out of spite
>>
I'm depressed because I'm a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>28772528
When a simple hand job is all it would take to cheer me up. Fucking roasties
>>
Those signs only increase the urge to kill myself
>>
I'm going to walk around on robotussin rambling and see how many people offer to help.

My guess is none.
>>
>>28770900
They forgot autism
>>
I have never seen a single person bring recognition to "Mental Health Awarness Weeks" on social media who a) wasn't doing it for attention and b) had never actually been genuinely "mentally ill"
>>
Mass propaganda to brainwash people into romanticizing mental illnesses and enter an accepting mindset of these things.
>>
File: sure kid.png (507 KB, 614x482) Image search: [Google]
sure kid.png
507 KB, 614x482
>check out ways to deal with depression/anxiety online

>all the forums are populated by normal people with great jobs and relationships
>"just lift bro"
>"seek support from your family and friends!"

Where are you supposed to go when you have real depression then?
>>
>all women who's worst day of their life would be better than many a Robot's best day of their lives

They will seriously never even comprehend what they're talking about. And in truth, why should they even try.
>>
>>28770900
Not a single one of them would willingly talk to me. It's just normies feeling good about themselves. Making a shitty poster isn't changing anything,
>>
>>28772528
Also
>"I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to"
>>
tfw no cutie girl to care about your mental well-being
>>
>>28773328
>real depression
You're just looking for acceptance and compassion, understanding to your mindset and condition so you could ease the self deprecation off of you.
In order to really improve yourself, first you have to understand it from a neutral point of view and then understand how it is possible to cure it, which is proved through exercise and social interactions. As long as you're just looking for assurance with your "real depression" you can just go to hell and start internally building up your stability, instead of bringing your self-destructiveness on other people.

Self deprecation is not self awareness, it is the opposite of it.
>>
>>28770900
>mfw I've told people like this that I have schizoaffective disorder and they just look at me like a creep
Anxiety and depression are the only things that normies care about. Once something like schizophrenia gets mentioned, they either get scared or ignore you. Fuck these hypocrites.
>>
File: 1462901180141.gif (492 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462901180141.gif
492 KB, 500x281
>>28773438
Forgot mfw
Orggg
>>
>>28773488
>tfw no schizophrenia induced succubi gf
>>
>>28772343
Genetic flaws can be remedied. Like insulin for type 1 diabetes.
>>
>>28770900
Those girls are only reaching out to the Chads of the world. If they saw me they'd lower their signs and go "eww...just kill yourself"
>>
>>28770900
Thanks cute girls!
>>
>>28770900
How many of them will suck my dick and rub my prostate and bury my face in their pussy?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-05-09-18h54m21s90.png (612 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-05-09-18h54m21s90.png
612 KB, 1280x544
>>28773579
are you retarded?
you dont CURE diabetes you treat it. its a chemical that your body fucked up and you can go years before you even have symptoms or realising you have diabetes

i cant take drugs to make my skin thicker
or somehow grow/make more collagen in connective tissue in my muscles
>>
>>28771965
if the problem is solved how can it be permanent?
>>
>>28771723
No, accidental bungee jumping is.
>>
>>28774014
Permanent as long as you're alive
>>
File: 1445161527062.jpg (13 KB, 236x254) Image search: [Google]
1445161527062.jpg
13 KB, 236x254
If I were suicidal, I would take advantage of this week to commit suicide out of spite

I don't think this is a good idea
>>
>>28771510
Helped
>>
File: Screenshot_20160314-210413.png (131 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160314-210413.png
131 KB, 720x1280
>>28770935
>buzzwords
>insta bitching

>Tripfagging
>>
>>28774770
What the fuck is this? Explain
>>
>>28774816
By the looks of it, it's a program that analyzes something you say and offers rewrites as a way to say the same thing more or less politely.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.