[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Normiology/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: O_1_4_130_lupp-bild2.jpg (22 KB, 208x183) Image search: [Google]
O_1_4_130_lupp-bild2.jpg
22 KB, 208x183
Normiology, the study of normalfags. Let's make it a thing.

Describe something like: Chad and Stacy. The social castes of normalfags.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 640x640
>>small talk is actually a vital way to convey personal information and you stick out like a sore thumb because you can't do it
>>small gestures allow normies to communicate laughter and kindness silently. Mimicking these can cause interest in you to grow
>>a lot of life is about sex. You not having it means that you have less to talk about, so when you discuss music and aren't actually talking about good sex you've had, people know you're a problem and talk around you

>orgies are more common than you thought

Any other questions?
>>
>>28765560
There aren't so much castes as "roles which people play in social environments." These sometimes change based on the group the individual is in

>>the big cheese
Able to do things others can't. This may be because he's richer, or has good connections. May own a dog or a Dog
>>his queen
Shares social power with the big cheese. Responsible role. Many big cheeses have been felled because they pick a weak queen
>the duke of cool
A jokester, decides what's cool and funny. Often sets the tone of subtle conversation
>the dog
As in "my dog." The person who is loyal to the big cheese. Has his back, an extra set of hands, an extra mouth
>the whore of Babylon
Powerful. Not the queen, not necessarily female, but uses their powerful sexuality as a tool for socializing. Orbiters of both genders. Often insists on hugs
>hermit
Sometimes shows up with strange knowledge. Not "in the group," but an ally of the group. May be insane
>>null
The anti-normie. The person who doesn't understand social cues. Important, because having a social distance between word and meaning must be mantained, and the people on the ins are afraid that everyone in a room will understand them. Not always robots.
>>
The normies i work with always are talking about shitting or how bad they have to shit and laughing about farts. I do not understand why they think its cool/funny to talk about.
>>
>>28765810
>the dog
The loyal underdog or his wingman?
>>
>>28765638
Interesting, if pointless information.

I'm not a good actor.
>>
>>28765810
>Powerful. Not the queen, not necessarily female, but uses their powerful sexuality as a tool for socializing. Orbiters of both genders. Often insists on hugs

He, I know such a whore of Babylon.
Is my neighbor.

Actually a friendly person + she jerked me off, when i once allowed her to sleep at my place cause she locked herself out at night accidentally.
>>
>>28765638
>>>small gestures allow normies to communicate laughter and kindness silently. Mimicking these can cause interest in you to grow
Like what?
>>
File: 1433032011694.jpg (85 KB, 700x980) Image search: [Google]
1433032011694.jpg
85 KB, 700x980
I think non-academics often misunderstand the concepts of Chad and Stacy.
I recall countless threads where people simply assume Chad is just any guy who manages to get laid sometimes or to land a gf.
This is wrong. Chad is way more than that, Chad is in the very top percentile of males, an alpha among the alphas. He's the guy who makes women wet simply with his looks without even having to open his mouth, he's the guy who barely needs to ask in order to get sex from young women.
A true genetic marvel among hordes of untermensch barely fit for reproduction in comparison.
>>
>>28766346
Usually academically successful and knowledgeable.
Not to mention if you ever get the opportunity to befriend them, they are the best there is.

Truly a genetic marvel indeed.
>>
I think an explanation of normie memes would be nice, how their memes are just something with no meaning just to share around and look cool, but our memes are usual more fleshed out and have stories and emotions attached to them
>>
>>28766427
>i suck Chad's cock after he bangs my crush
>>
>>28766183
Touching your forehead. Fake coughs. Touching your nose. A little roll of the fingers like you're waving.

The actual details don't matter. You do it when you suspect someone is watching you and pretending they're not. You do a small gesture, they wait a second, and do a different gesture
>>
>>28766816
What means what?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.