[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have anger problems? I'm bipolar and it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 KB, 1280x720
Does anyone here have anger problems? I'm bipolar and it's fucking up my life. I get angry when I watch something on TV that makes me mad or I read some comment that pisses me off online and I just can't control myself. I'll run around the room and think of the violent things I want to do to the people that make me mad, then when I'm done my heart is racing. I'm fucking scared because of this. Not because I will do something to somebody but because I know one day I could have a heart attack because of this. How can I even cope? Does anyone else feel this way?
>>
I know this is probably just going to get lost
>>
BPD here. Depending on my mood, the smallest thing will throw me off and mess my entire day up. Earlier today I went to try something on, and some hag cut in front of me which bothered me so much that when the store attendant wasn't looking I banged on the door of her changing room and said some scathing words. I ran out the store like three seconds later, but yeah, I get upset pretty early.

Sometimes on a thread where I'm nice I'll end up reading something that upsets me and I purposefully change my typing style just to write incoherent threatening bullshit, kek.
>>
Fuck yes. I never think of actually hurting people, but what I do think of is defending myself no matter who I hurt. Then when I actually do hurt someone (emotionally ofc, I never get physical), I come down from my weird anti-high and beat myself up over the guilt 5ever. Which just makes me angry at myself and the cycle repeats.

Fuck this gay brain.
A lot of times I don't even genuinely care about what makes me angry, but some autonomic fuse in my mind just fucking blows and I'm forced to act as though I do for however long. And when I stop I'm left wondering why any of it even happened in the first place.
>>
Yeah all the time.

I just bought a punching bag
>>
File: Thorazine_advert.jpg (144 KB, 927x1433) Image search: [Google]
Thorazine_advert.jpg
144 KB, 927x1433
>>28760125
Sounds like you need some Thorazine senpai.
>>
>>28760999
>posting that fucking eye
It's like they're deliberately trying to trigger you so that you have to buy their product
Everyone knows schizos see eyes everywhere
>>
>>28760125
You bet mate
I broke my mom's laptop because dad screamed at me yesterday

Just a few minutes ago i broke my mouse (still works but now i have to click hard) because i got instantly mad that my mom signed me up for some cult
>>
>>28760125
Yeah, I know that feel.

I'm the same as you, bipolar, and right now I'm raging about all the coal burning traitor white women who fuck niggers and it makes me rage so hard.

From /pol/ btw
>>
Yeah I do, it was mostly with video games so I stopped playing them. Surprisingly I don't get that angry with other people.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.