[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why're normies so difficult to talk to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 259x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 259x365
I don't really understand why it's so difficult to converse with them. On a regular basis, my parents complain that I'm rude because I answer vaguely and at often times answer with a question. Why is this frowned upon, how the fuck is it considered "rude"?
>>
Normies just want emotional stroking

They have no interest in a actually discussing anything.
>>
Normies, to me, are quick with spoken words and have a innate tendency to empathize or relate on broader terms, all except for being an introvert. Some days I feel I can pull myself out of the mental rut, only my thoughts are focused on how fucked my life is, so I have seldom felt creative and witty in my sadness.

I was once social and happy, just when I was a child. Some time around high school I was lost in translation, I couldn't do the same things that came naturally before. It feels like most people are above the water where the sun is and I'm at the depth of the ocean where light no longer travels.

Not sure how you perceive things, OP, I assume we all have similar stress that barrs us from the notion of being "normal".
>>
>>28757231
Everyone feels this way.

Most people are just pyschopaths willing to pretend they dont
>>
>On a regular basis, my parents complain that I'm rude because I answer vaguely and at often times answer with a question

>People say I'm rude becasue I intentionally refuse to communicate clearly

No, OP. The rest of the world is wrong. You're the right one.
>>
>>28757266
That's the kind of analyzing I get when I start to feel really alone and losing bits of sanity. So I rationalize that I'm the only real free thinking human and everyone else is a realistic robot in a massive simulation to test my overall ability to progress in life.
>>
>>28757343
No you don't fully understand. You have to appreciate that everyone is deluding themselves all the time, even you. Some people are just professional psychopaths. They usually end up in positions of power.
>>
I feel the opposite, sitting at a table of normies I can truly see my social inadequacy, how in fact it's me that's difficult to get along with.
>>
>>28757387
That I can realize. It doesn't seem completely out of my own power to focus on creating another persona by shifting conscience thoughts and actions. In my own world of problems I have become so depraved and desperate I will eventually start doing that.

I will be posting my progress here when my test has begun.
>>
it's your nonverbals and how you present yourself in general

it doesn't really matter what you say in 99% of conversations but how you made the other person feel

when they think of how they felt about your conversation (anon seems awkward and hard to talk to) they rationalize it (he's vague and asks too many questions)

your problems are systemic and addressing what's "rude" is fruitless
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.