[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hereditary robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pepe-the-frog-meme.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme.png
48 KB, 500x282
Were your parents robots as well, or are you the first generation?
>>
>>28753394
Mom was a slut who fucked a nigger
Dad was a complete robot, lost his virginity to my mom at 23 and even now barely speaks
>>
>>28753394
Dad was a loser normie. Mom was quiet normie.

Sister was a robot until she turned 30. Brother was a chad in his group of goth friends, then a regular normie after high school.

I was a normie until I turned 16.
>>
My mom was a normie extrovert who went to partiesand got drunk, was in clubs,went to college,had friends and still does till this day. She's a teacher

My dad was a failed normie/robot introvert who moked pot and tripped with the little friends he had, played D+D and listened to alot of music. He does construction and has few friends outside of work.

I'm pretty much my dad to a T.

>Tfw brother was best friend till he became a normie. Now works at a hospital and goes to parties
>Tfw sister is a NEET with panic disorder and watches anime all day or with her 2 friends
>>
Father was a "wizard". They got together mid 30s and the rest is history.
>>
>>28753394
Dad was a pretty bro-tier chad who played on the high school football team, cashed in his V-card at 14, played the bass in a ton of garage bands and hosted D&D sessions at his old house. He had to quit football after tearing his Achilles tendon and being told if he ever tore it again he'd never walk without a cane for the rest of his life. Guy pretty much descended to quasi-robotdom from there. He was still social with people but spent most of his time at home when not working. Dude's a WoW addict now and got me into it as a teen. He's almost a complete shut-in now and only leaves the house for work, groceries or to take his dogs out.

My mother's a cheating whore who led him on for months before breaking his heart and kicking him out of his own home a few months ago.
>>
I have a weird ex-NEET uncle but that's about it

Robotic aberrations seem to be a sporadic thing in my family but not a general trend
>>
None of us are robots, get fucking rekt.
>>
Dad was a robot who loved comic books and snakes, mom was his child bride.
Paternal grandpa was an intellectual who an hiro'ed.
Maternal grandpa hated grandma, shut himself up in his basement with his posters of injuns and model trains, and smoked/drank himself to death.
I think the robot runs pretty deep.
>>
>>28754736
James?
If so, fuck off faggot you're normie as fuck
>>
>>28753394
Mom is a complete NEET
Dad is a normie
>>
>>28753394
My parents were normies from the looks of it. Dad was pretty cool though, loved hunting, and his dog. He was a programmer, but he's dead now. Mom remarried an old college friend a few years later. He's like the stereotypical middle-aged East German. Bald, a couple of non-visible tattoos, used to wear earrings and leather jackets. He got into lifting after college and he's still pretty big. My younger brother was a fat beaver-faced kid who grew up into a chad. He's in uni and the Army National Guard now. My youngest brother is even more of a fat fuck, and he's spoiled as shit, but that's not my problem. He's too young for me to say, but my guess is that he'll be a total normie in the worst way. Gen Z scum.
>>
>>28755337
It pisses me off all the time my brother is better than me now too. I took what I had for granted. It's always been my downfall.
>>
>>28753394
tfw the only robot in the whole senpai
>>
>>28753394
ayyye senpai
>>
>>28756224
i kno desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.