[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
last night I took a girl out to see captain america with me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463287993366.jpg (10 KB, 236x237) Image search: [Google]
1463287993366.jpg
10 KB, 236x237
last night I took a girl out to see captain america with me. on our way there i told her i liked her outfit and she told me she was cold. at the theater she gave me a cookie. she told me she had baked it at home earlier and I told her it was delicious. she liked captain america but said it was too violent. on our way home we took selfies together. when she told me she was cold again i put my arm around her. while we waited for the bus i put my arm around her and she put her head in my chest and rested it there. while I was walking her home while I had my arm around her she asked me 'have u ever had a girlfriend?' and i said 'yes'

before i got to her place i asked her if we could have a goodbye kiss, she nudged me and laughed and said no im not ready yet. i said perhaps next time and she laughed

Today she texted me 'you up' and i said 'ya' and she said 'lol finally' so i said 'wats up' and she said 'nothing really i just couldnt sleep last night'

i said 'wanna do something today' and she said

'im going to the park with my family
my niece is over and we want to do something fun
remember jennifer from school?
she's also gonna be joining us. my niece calls jennifer her best friend'

how should i reply
>>
Did she tell you she put that cookie in her pussy?
I think she put that cookie in her pussy before giving it to you.
>>
>>28747566
no she didnt say that

do girls do stuff like that
>>
>>28747425
>Today she texted me 'you up' and i said 'ya' and she said 'lol finally' so i said 'wats up' and she said 'nothing really i just couldnt sleep last night'

How the fuck do you get a girl to actually text you? I can get girls to reply to my texts, but of course sooner or later they all stop abruptly without any explanation. To actually have a girl text ME, even after a date where they showed that much interest is fucking incomprehensible to me.

After a date like that anon I would have a hard time getting her out again and eventually it would just go wrong whether I did or didn't get her out again, and I'd never see her again. I can't fathom going on more then 2 dates with a girl.

How the fuck do normies have relationships? does this really actually happen in reality, do people actually have sex? it seems far to good to be true. Am I just schizophrenic and delusional about this really happening in real life?
>>
>>28747425
>girl texts 'u up?'
>not replying 'REALL NIQQA HOURS SMASH THAT MF LYK BUTTON'

you goofed
>>
>>28747741
>>28747741
No, i'm pretty sure no girl in the history of the world has done that. No girl who is even relatively sane, that is.

>>28747425
Chad here, I would either not send a reply, or just bullshit a little bit with her about her niece for a few texts and then not reply.
>>
>>28747751
OP HERE

I've been on dates with other girls that didn't get past 1 date or 2 dates
>>
>>28747918

is it this hard to get consistent interest from a woman for everyone or just robots?

I mean normies get girlfriends through their social circle, but I know that most guys could still get a girlfriend if they had no social circle and the reason why I can't is because I'm a robot which means I'm extremely unlucky.

Even if its this hard to get consistent interest from women most guys can still get girlfriends simply because they have a normal amount of luck (ie they're normies)
>>
>>28747425
ITT: on the bumpy road to norminess.
>>
>>28748047
these are tough questions. because I'm not a sociologist.

i guess women find us robots boring
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.