[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's have a contest to see who's the most autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
Let's have a contest to see who's the most autistic person on this board.
>>
I unironically like Sword Art Online.

I'm also actively making Asuna and Yui tulpas to be my irl wife and daughter. I also only speak to them in Japanese.
>>
An autism contest huh? Well I've got a story for you.

>3rd grade
>Watching some cartoon on Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network or something where someone puts peanut butter on themselves for some reason.
>I thought it was pretty funny so I bring a jar of peanut butter in my backpack the next day
>Decide that once lunch time begins I will start smearing peanut butter all over my face, arms, and legs.
>I thought that everyone would find it hilarious and want to be my friend.
>Lunchtime arrives
>Pull my peanut butter jar out of my backpack
>Open it up and grab a big handfull
>Start smearing it all over my face and arms
>One of the teachers grabs me by the arm and takes me to the principles office
>Principle tells me to clean myself off and I'm going to be going home early
>Get home
>Mom tells me that I'm going to be going to a school for gifted and talented kids because I was a gifted child.
>Get really excited
>The next day
>Arrive at the school that was supposedly for "Gifted and Talented" childeren
>Step into the classroom
>Classroom is full of retarded kids
>MFW I was put into special ed and spent the next 5 years of school there
>>
>>28747253
I was going more towards what makes you autistic now, but still a funny story.
>>
>>28747123
People in Bob's Burgers (and Family Guy too) really irk me
Their default expressions are so dumb and listless, like they have some kind of neutral contentment with where they are and they're passively waiting for whatever's going to happen to them next, with no other thoughts to speak of.
>>
>>28747327
It's western cartoons. They're not supposed to be good.
>>
>>28747123
People (mostly my family) told me these things I do are autistic:
>I watch the movie "Billy Elliot" everyday at 7 pm
>I like making houses for birds, I usually hang them on trees in my garden. I love to share my experiences on specialized forums online
>Everytime I go out with my friends I need to touch their hair, I feel uncomfortable all night if I don't
>I once had a panic attack after masturbating; I started crying and my mommy had to calm me down while I still had cum in my hand
>Whenever I meet my friends' parents I keep on thinking about them having sex
>>
I unironically carry a sword with me, sheathed at the hip, at all times.

I wear fingerless gloves when holding the sword to prevent sweat from getting on the handle.

I still sleep with my teddy bear.

I unironically believe in several gods.

I have a speech impediment bad enough that when I'm sarcastic people think I'm being serious.

I unironically believe that the school shooters /r9k/ worships were justified in their actions.
>>
>>28747488
The second and last one are normal. The others holy shit.
>>
>>28747512
The first two are autistic af. The others aren't too bad.
>>
I make up alphabets just for fun.

I can't even compete with people here, though.
>>
>>28747123
I invented a type of meditation that can consistently increase my IQ, but I am too lazy to put it in practice long enough.
Feel my autism.
>>
>>28747253
>gifted and talented program
>full of retards
I know this feeling all too well.
Have any good retard stories?

>fat downie with glasses and aryan genetics
>gets angry because tardfriends wont share crayons when he wants
>starts hitting his hand against anything and everything around the room
>does little to accomplish a solution
>teacher chases him, tard outruns him
>pulls the tard lever and tard wranglers are dispatched
>hits purple hand against a snowglobe
>glass shatters as his bones shatter
>screaming crying tard is defeated
>amberlamps comes picks him up from the nurses office since no staff would drive

I like thinking people like us made the best experience from public education. Learning the important things.
>>
File: Sad_Serena.png (161 KB, 493x360) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Serena.png
161 KB, 493x360
>>28747227
No. No. Nobody is this autistic. No. No. No.
>>
>>28747610
Show us some of your alphabets, anon.
>>
>>28747639
I'm OK with not going to a tard school. I was a normie in middle and high school.
>>
The most autistic people in this thread are unequivocally the people saying that some of these things are "pretty normal"

t. Normie
>>
>>28747942
What's wrong with making bird houses?
>>
>>28747978

There is nothing wrong with having a hobby like that, or just about anything else. The autism seeps in when it becomes an obsession rather than a hobby,

>"I love to share my experiences on specialized forums online"

While this is not necessarily autistic, combined with the other factors from this poster...I can conclusively determine the level of autism to be Mid to High
>>
>>28747942
>using the word "unequivocally"

I have some bad news anon
>>
File: 1456019596759.jpg (52 KB, 750x759) Image search: [Google]
1456019596759.jpg
52 KB, 750x759
Whenever I'm in my apartment I like to loudly sing anime theme songs where I replace every word with "Nigger". Last night at about 1am I was busy singing the Evangelion theme song with the word nigger and the person who lives next to my apartment started loudly knocking on the door telling me to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28748997
I have done this before with a rap song that included the word nigger. It was so catchy that I had to sing along, but for some reason I began to annoy myself and decided to replace every word with nigger.
10/10 Will do again.
>>
>>28748997
You fucker, I'm in the middle of rewatching that, now I won't be able to unhear it
>>
Recording videos of myself talking about my interests in a very retarded manner. I still keep them.
>>
File: pepe wojak canon.jpg (2 MB, 7500x4000) Image search: [Google]
pepe wojak canon.jpg
2 MB, 7500x4000
I created this pic.

Also, I have these and maybe more:
>did lots of cringeworthy stuff in school
>invented own "languages" as a kid
>always watch the same videos or listen to the same songs, the videos and songs mostly change within a few months or a year
>always take pictures of the same things
>take and record cringeworthy pictures and videos and keep them, someone probably has a lot of "fun" when he browses my files after I die
>sing when alone even though I'm not good at it
>have special interests (autism is currently one of them)
>have ideasthesia (some abstract concepts appear as cool images in my mind, there actually was a thread about this here)
>>
>>28747123
i actually did like the infinite warfare trailer.
>>
>>28747638
please, anon, impart this meditation technique upon us
>>
>>28747123
last night in attempt to stop being bored i went into random teamspeak servers and listened to epoples conversations, when they notcied i was in their channel i just said "oh hi" stayed silent
>>
>>28747227
Same here, sao is pretty good
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.