[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single mothers can't be mothers or teachers, they just ruin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
Single mothers can't be mothers or teachers, they just ruin everything they have contact with.
>maybe he will be lucky and chad genes
Chad genes can only do so much, especially when she fucking drugs you.

Single mothers will repress your sexuality, your assertiveness, will make you her little bitch, will hit you, will force you to take "meds" that will fuck you in the head. and the lack of a father means no one will be there to lead and explain how the world works to you. try-and-miss is not something nice you know that.

t. my genes didn't saved me from my mother, who was raised by a single mother, one of her brothers is a half breed.

Suicide by hanging, how efficient it is?
>>
I'm a kid from a single parent family, I'm 29 and still live at home with my single mother so I have some actual experience to speak of.

I found that not having a father figure definitely effected me, it's not a mother's nature to be a father, there's just things a boy needs from a man in their life, such as discipline and shown how to be a man in thr world, I never had that.

My mother spoiled me, I guess she felt guilty that I didn't have a dad so always treated me to foods, video games, dvds, whatever I wanted, even when she didn't have the money for it, I am thankful for all I got but on the other hand, comforting me and spoiling me did not teach me the toughness of the world and as an adult I just can't deal with anything.

I never took meds, I guess its an American thing where people have therapists and stuff, in the UK literally nobody has mental health issues until they try to kill themselves and then they go see people about it.

I think your angry at your mum OP but sometimes, I think we could have changed thing yourselves, we have to accept some responsibility because no matter how old we are, we always have some control over our lives, I mean you could have just runaway from home you know, you could have run away and never see your mother again if you were so mad at her.
I didn't want to runaway because I liked me spoiled and stuff, having all my clothes washed, all my food cooked for me, this is the life I chose, I could have changed it but I didn't.
>>
File: 1459956395406 sponge bob.jpg (185 KB, 534x1236) Image search: [Google]
1459956395406 sponge bob.jpg
185 KB, 534x1236
>>28746076
>I guess its an American thing

i'm 3rd worlder, didn't saw a therapist, my mother when there and asked for "medication to make me calmer"

> I think we could have changed thing yourselves,
fucking how i was a little kid
>we have to accept some responsibility
for others mistakes?
>because no matter how old we are, we always have some control over our lives,
Wrong, absoluetly wrong, a kid have no idea what goes around him
> I mean you could have just runaway from home you know, you could have run away and never see your mother again if you were so mad at her.
i don't live with her. i only got mad when i realise she destroyed my life, and that was after i became an adult
>I didn't want to runaway because I liked me spoiled and stuff, having all my clothes washed, all my food cooked for me, this is the life I chose
you spoiled 1st world neckbeard. no, you must be a woman since she spoils you
>>
>>28745933
>>28746185
Calm down OP, did you remember to take your meds? :^)
>>
>>28745933
>single mother

i'm just leaving this here
>>
>>28746243
This is not funny
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.