[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loneliness got you down? Need someone to talk to? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Loneliness got you down?

Need someone to talk to?

Let's help each other friends.

Tell us about yourself and see if you can find someone new to chat with.
>>
File: 1460811841739.jpg (137 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460811841739.jpg
137 KB, 400x400
I'll start I guess.

23 year old dude who just got out of a pretty bad breakup and realized how alone he is.

I like vidya and programming.
>>
File: 1463412519244.png (95 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1463412519244.png
95 KB, 325x325
>getting my life together
>hang out with friend who I used to have so much in common with
>he has changed a lot
>used to talk about vidya and other stupid shit with him
>he stopped playing vidya and talking to him about music/movies is always one sided or boring
>doesn't stop fucking talking about getting a gf, having sex, doing normie shit, etc.
>"anon, why don't you want a gf? Aren't you lonely? Don't you wanna fuck a girl?"
Gee I don't fucking know, maybe it's because I have no redeeming qualities and want to get my life in order before considering having a relationship, if I can even fucking have one, with a woman.
Like fuck I didn't care about talking about this shit before, I don't want to keep having this same stupid discussion over and over.
If I had more friends I'd probably stop hanging out with him, but I prefer to have someone to talk to than no one at all.
>>
>>28744776

Man it's fucking devastating when you lose someone that you used to be able to just shoot the shit with.

How old is he?
>>
>>28744626
>tfw no autistic gf

anyone ?
>>
>>28744798
we're both 19, been friends since the beginning of middle school
>>
>>28744842

How autistic are we talking?
>>
>>28744898
are you a autistic girl?
you can do crazy things , buy you shouldn't use diapers or harm anyone
>>
I just want to be near people, not actually talk with them. What is that called?
>>
>>28744932

>are you a autistic girl?

No, sorry senpai.
>>
>>28744986
>sadwojak.psd
>>
>>28744842
i had an autistic gf irl... would not recommand
>>
>>28745055
story?
oregano post
>>
22, ex-NEET working on getting HS diploma. Interests are Star wars, games that are not MOBA, music, philosophy, keeping up with political events, shitposting and a little bit of weightlifting.
>>
>>28744762
>having a relationship
>alone
pic one you fucking normie
>>
>>28745221

I had my ex and no one else. Now I don't have my ex and still no one else.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.