[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Uni feels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448835671108.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1448835671108.png
75 KB, 500x332
I fucked up in my programming module, I didn't put reference for a big project and lost a good amount of marks from it. It's my first year of CS, the grades don't count towards the degree but depending on how I do in my final 2 exams I'm looking at a bit over 60% overall this year.
Is it a shame to finish with a 2.1 bots?

Share your uni feels
>>
>tfw manifolds exam next week
>tfw don't even know what a manifold is
>>
I have to get atleast 75% pass on my classes this semester otherwise I will not get study money from goverment.
I'm just hoping the essay I sent on friday was good. otherwise i'm fucked.
>>
>>28743882

Stopped studying at home and going to classes. I don't even know when the test is and I'm not planning on finding out. I probably didn't submit 3 assignments by now and the number is going to go up.

The last time I had to go to class I went to the local market instead and watched a homeless man sleep for 4 hours. I ended up fighting him off of me after he woke up. The funniest thing was that when I got back home and my mom asked how school was I told her "It went good'. She doesn't know that instead of going to math class her son is fighting bums in the streets.
>>
No, not really.

Nigga I was working 2 jobs, had some hospital visits, got in an unrelated car accident and had to talk 2 of my friends out of killing themselves.

Just be glad you're out.
Think of it this way, you still have a diploma, and other people have dropped out.
>>
>>28743882
experience matters more
had a 4.0 when I started my internship this year - you will feel like a pleb for at least 6 months
just make sure you have a good work ethic and the will to learn more
>>
>>28744289
Is it hard to land an intership? I have the option to do a one year internship before my final year, and I wanna go for it, maybe this summer too if I'm still lucky to find one.
>>
Bump, in need of more unibots to come and share feels
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.